WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

For those who bought TITANS PACK DLC of this game, I'd like to request ADVANCED entrance animations and winning animation of BOBBY LASHLEY. I just want to port it to older games like 2k16 to 2k18. I tried to look for it on 2k19 vanilla files of Aznblusuazn but  I guess he didn't buy the DLC. It's in the pac\evt folder of the main directory of the game. Its these files; 10150.pac, 11150.pac, 12150.pac, 13150.pac, 14150.pac and 06150.pac. Hoping somebody would help me here.

I don't have wwise installed on my pc but need to add a new theme to my modded universe. I am wondering if someone can convert this youtube theme to wem so I can use it in game. I'd rather not download wwise to do this one track 😕

Anyone have Dennis-Bieser's Double J mod? I messaged him about it over two years ago and have never heard from him. I don't think he checks his messages any more. It's a shame as a lot of his models look great.

I've got a list of AEW dudes I'm struggling to find any mods for and if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it:

Butcher

Blade

Bunny

Eddie Kingston

Angelico

Private Party

Stu Grayson

Silver and Reynolds

Colt Cabana

5 (Alan Angels) and X (Preston Vance)

I also want a Marco Stunt set to 4 ft tall so he can be murdered in brutal cage environment.

Wanted MODS as opposed to CAWS. I'm a recent convert from consoles and the CAW options just aren't there on Community Creations.

Thank you very much in advance.

19 hours ago, SS2K21 said:

I've got a list of AEW dudes I'm struggling to find any mods for and if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it:

Butcher

Blade

Bunny

Eddie Kingston

Angelico

Private Party

Stu Grayson

Silver and Reynolds

Colt Cabana

5 (Alan Angels) and X (Preston Vance)

I also want a Marco Stunt set to 4 ft tall so he can be murdered in brutal cage environment.

Wanted MODS as opposed to CAWS. I'm a recent convert from consoles and the CAW options just aren't there on Community Creations.

Thank you very much in advance.

Checkout @FKR's mod thread he had a great butcher, blade and stu grayson not sure if he did the rest tho

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 6:40 PM, caesarscook said:

Anyone have Dennis-Bieser's Double J mod? I messaged him about it over two years ago and have never heard from him. I don't think he checks his messages any more. It's a shame as a lot of his models look great.

Thats because he's been gone from here for ages. If you want his mods he charges $75 euros on some blog, google his name.

• Haha 1
  • Woo 1

Looking for an Old (Current) Arn, Tully and Taz.

JR / Tony / Excalibur to replace the commentator models.

The Acclaimed (Caster and Bowens)

Any other Dark Order members.

Current slimmed down Paul Wight / Big Show if possible.

If anyone has these or can point me in the right direction, that would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance.

Hallo guys..i want to build my NXT Universe..so i am looking for:

Jay Lethal

Flip Gordon

Dalton Castle

Josh Woods

Fred Yehi

Silas Young

Ace Austin

Josh Alexander

Ethan Page

Jack Something

August Grey

Curt Stallion

Jake Atlas

Ashante Adonis

Ben Carter

Rampage Brown

Alex Zayne

Jacob Fatu

Bram

If anyone has some of these wrestler, please just contact me or send me the direction. Thank You

Edited by nicobernardg

If anyone has any of these, or could make them, that would be awesome

Ryo Mizunami

A current 2 Cold Scorpio

Darius and Dante Martin

Bear Boulder and Bear Bronson

Alan Angels & Preston Vance (5 & 10)

Hook from Team Taz

Nick Comoroto, Lee Johnson, Aaron Solow, and QT Marshall

Serpentico

Max Caster and Anthony Bowens

It would be great if somebody could create The Midnight Express: Sweet Stan Lane, Beautiful Bobby Eaton, Loverboy Dennis Condrey and Ravishing Randy Rose (and possibly a young Jim Cornette and Paul E. Dangerously to go with them).

• Like 2

Hey. I've been wondering if anyone's ported JAXSON RYKER or JERRY LAWLER yet from 2K20 to 2K19? Especially since Ryker seems to actually be the only UNforgotten son with Elias now. Any luck? I tried searching and can only find other requests for Ryker/Gunner

39 minutes ago, hipnosys said:

Hey. I've been wondering if anyone's ported JAXSON RYKER or JERRY LAWLER yet from 2K20 to 2K19? Especially since Ryker seems to actually be the only UNforgotten son with Elias now. Any luck? I tried searching and can only find other requests for Ryker/Gunner

Search Forgotten sons in 2km. Ryker is there.

special thanks to mark/Rampage for helping me with the robbie rage render. I still need help with Kenny Kaos though. I know the below photos aren't great but I need something to replace Noam Dar's render. Can someone please make a render for Kenny Kaos out of one of below photos?

kenny-kaos-15bd5b9c-6944-4085-9e6c-75c04340?cb=20160914084914kenny-kaos.jpg