WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

On 4/22/2019 at 3:54 AM, Levibull said:

I think brave's Marty does work for 2k19

No one did an awesome Rey Fenix

you know what the password for it is though? no one can get ahold of him for it including me so im kinda screwed

Can someone legit I mean someone legit  not about $ make a accurate Nick Aldis Kamille mod  the guys was doing some of his best work before the pandemic hit and theres no mod of him but people are making Konnan and Jamie Noble Mods😂 I just cant even understand Im not paying anyone to make a mod of someone who should be free or the community  the guy is great champion  sucks what he's gone through cause of the pandemic.Nick-Aldis-NWA.jpg

38 minutes ago, Koolguss said:

Can someone legit I mean someone legit  not about $ make a accurate Nick Aldis Kamille mod  the guys was doing some of his best work before the pandemic hit and theres no mod of him but people are making Konnan and Jamie Noble Mods😂 I just cant even understand Im not paying anyone to make a mod of someone who should be free or the community  the guy is great champion  sucks what he's gone through cause of the pandemic.Nick-Aldis-NWA.jpg

Hi,

Is there anything wrong in someone making a mod of Jamie Noble or Konnan? No one is obliged to make any mod of a character . That's not the way it works. If a modder feels like making a mod, then he\she does, not because they are popular . Some make mods of characters they like. Everyone has different preferences. 

There are lots of wrestlers who don't have character models created on the forums. If a modder wishes to create a Nick Aldis mod, then they will, not  because he should be free for the community.

If you have seen a Nick Aldis mod and you feel its not accurate, then maybe you will have to contact a modder who you feel can make an accurate version of him.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 4

I respect your opinion  and i hope you respected mine Where did I say I have a problem with it please point that out to me. Ok anyways just my opinion Im not trying to trigger anyone its a opinion and you wont change mine i feel he's a top guy without a mod thats it I dont know where your getting this inaccurate mod stuff from because I have spoken to said people about inaccurate mods in private messages hence why I wont pay them but I never brought that up in discussion here.  

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Koolguss said:

I respect your opinion  and i hope you respected mine Where did I say I have a problem with it please point that out to me. Ok anyways just my opinion Im not trying to trigger anyone its a opinion and you wont change mine i feel he's a top guy without a mod thats it I dont know where your getting this inaccurate mod stuff from because I have spoken to said people about inaccurate mods in private messages hence why I wont pay them but I never brought that up in discussion here.  

if its not out there, commission it, if not , you have nothing to talk about. no one owes you anything. if the one thats out there isnt up to your likings, fix it, or make one. or sit patiently until someone does. the sense entitlement here is sickening

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2

29 minutes ago, Koolguss said:

Well in your post, you came across like.

I wonder why there are mods of this character and that character when there are presumably mods of better characters that can be made.

A wrestler being a top guy doesn't mean that anyone is obliged to make a mod of him. If a modder wishes to do it for free , why not. If a modders says he will do it on a commission basis, that's his choice.

You said you wanted an accurate mod in your post. That's where I picked it from. 

So now from your last post , you have discussed with a few modders that you wont pay because the mod is inaccurate. So that's personal. No need to come on the request sort of saying you feel this or that mod should be made because he's a top guy. Im pretty sure if an opinion poll was taken on the top 10 characters modders want, he probably wouldn't be listed more than a  third of the modders from what I see here.

I rest my case.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 4
  • Yes! 2

27 minutes ago, Koolguss said:

If you want something done... pay for it or do it yourself . This is a lesson I teach my 9 year old. The audacity of someone flat out saying “I’m not paying for someone “should” be free”

that logic right there is where you won’t ever have your mod and quite frankly I hope no one ever makes him! 

put up or shut up!

• Like 4
  • Yes! 2

this is the internet things come across how they want I dont care how I come off im not upset im laughing like hilariously laughing Im no modder i cant do that shit i appreciate all the modders ill be honest  to say if it needs work or if its great stop trying to be a kiss ass its my opinion mine you dont have the feel the way i do like ignore me you wont change me to fit your narrative.

2 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

If you want something done... pay for it or do it yourself . This is a lesson I teach my 9 year old. The audacity of someone flat out saying “I’m not paying for someone “should” be free”

that logic right there is where you won’t ever have your mod and quite frankly I hope no one ever makes him! 

put up or shut up!

Oh man I love your work you have my heart and wallet with what your doing 

On 10/10/2018 at 6:08 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

ALL requests for WWE 2K19 PC MODS should be made in this thread.
DO NOT request previously requested or already created items (use the search functions).
DO NOT tag specific modders .
DO NOT request original game files. (Restore with Steam "Verify Files" or WWE 2K19 Vanilla Files).
REFERENCE PICS are not required but may be helpful (just don't flood the thread with too many).
FAILURE to follow the above rules may result in post removals, warnings, or suspensions.

If you are looking for previous games : WWE 2K18 PC Mods Request | WWE 2K17 PC Mods Request

KEEP IN MIND - Posting your request here DOES NOT obligate anyone to fulfill the request.
Mods posted on Smacktalks are all on volunteer basis as "selling" mods is prohibited.
Please be respectful.

Your NOT obligated to do anything its my opinion and request leave me alone I posted it for people  who would like to try a shot at it  all I'm seeing is people bummed about stuff they dont agree with me saying 

I'm going to echo everything that squaredcirclefan, mattfick, 2klive, etc. stated and then some.

Modders are going to mod what they're going to mod. No one's under any obligation to anyone to make a mod of someone because they're a "top guy". If it's not commissioned it's down to whatever the modder wants to do, and if that means they want to do Jamie Noble and Konnan over Nick Aldis... Well then, you're SOL.

To expedite that, you'll have to commission someone to do it. Pick a modder that you're a fan of their collective work, but understand they're not going to do a charity case because you requested it. So you either wait patiently for someone come around to making it, commission, or learn how to start modding yourself (and it's not easy; otherwise everyone would be doing it).

Your opinion does not equal the way it should be. Nor does your request for someone to make an "accurate" Nick Aldis for free. If you think a modder should take up your request without being commissioned, that's entitlement.

Respect the modders. For without them making the characters, arenas, etc. there is no scene and you're left with a basic vanilla WWE2k game.

PS: Yes it's your opinion. Yes it's an entitled one.

Edited by Tricky McGee
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Dude I respect modders no doubt but once again i will not apologies or change my opinion because you agree and feel the same way squared circle does he's not judge and executioner to me i was made to have my own thoughts and feelings but the internet make things come across the way it really isn't. 

Guys IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS MOD I ASK NICELY PLEASE IF YOU DO THE MOD AND THINK YOUR WORK IS GOOD AND DESRVE PAY MSG ME!

CAP-CDYMPIJP180903-13.jpgattire reference  by all means its if you want or you want commission but I will not commission until done.

Edited by Koolguss

Would anyone please be able to make any of the following Sin Cara attires from his last run in the company? I've inserted photos in the post. Thank you in advance if anyone can help

latest?cb=20140105045227sin-cara-png-7.pngd9igtg4-127c4b0a-9c51-4c34-8fd9-234cec699vzWjNAE-Mexicanos.jpgsin-cara-retour-el-paso.jpg

1 hour ago, VintageFreak said:

Would anyone please be able to make any of the following Sin Cara attires from his last run in the company? I've inserted photos in the post. Thank you in advance if anyone can help

latest?cb=20140105045227sin-cara-png-7.pngd9igtg4-127c4b0a-9c51-4c34-8fd9-234cec699vzWjNAE-Mexicanos.jpgsin-cara-retour-el-paso.jpg

You can commission me for them

Hello everyone. I want to make Curt Hawkins a great NXT champion, I need his WWE2K18 attire....

I worked on the moddingseveral times, but failed because I`m a beginner. I would be happy if anyone had it.

Please forgive me for messy English.

• Like 1