WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Hey @RandyBJC - There was a great Don Muraco (multiple Wrestlemania attires) made by @matt2282p but I don't know if it's still available. Rocky Johnson made by @LeonRick has yet to be released; really looking forward to that one, too. I can't remember who made it, but there was a great Curt Hennig from AWA, too. 

I second your Ken Patera and Ox Baker nominations. 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, christoph said:

Hey @RandyBJC - There was a great Don Muraco (multiple Wrestlemania attires) made by @matt2282p but I don't know if it's still available. Rocky Johnson made by @LeonRick has yet to be released; really looking forward to that one, too. I can't remember who made it, but there was a great Curt Hennig from AWA, too. 

I second your Ken Patera and Ox Baker nominations. 

I have Patera and Baker on 18 and 19 for PS4, would love to build a huge roster here too. 

21 minutes ago, RandyBJC said:

I have Patera and Baker on 18 and 19 for PS4, would love to build a huge roster here too. 

You could duplicate the CAWs for PC. All the adjustments would be the same. 

Hi! I'm making an upgrade kit for 2K19.

So, can someone make a mod that changes the game's logos to 2K20 ?

(Like in the start menu.)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by AlexMail
wrong explaination, i'm italian xd
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Is there a JBL out there some where???? Weird how i did not notice that JBL was not on the roster. 

I have read probably every thread on this board and have seen a couple great JBL mods. I can not recall exactly where but he is indeed on here. 

10 hours ago, iliketurtles said:

Hey guys, sorry to bother - but is there an Angelico mod out there? I'm not looking for a commission, I'm just wondering if one already exists.

Dm me