WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

@matt2282p is a awesome Modder I think his work "Mods" are Great and he is a big contribution to this Community, I consider him my friend, As far as @Dennis-Bieser is concerned, I could care less about him He turned his back on The Community and Stole @matt2282p Work, just to make a Quick Dollar Dennis is old News Just let it be And keep him in the past I'm sure other's can agree with that,  that's all I'm going to say about this Matter.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 2

I dont care about the legal stuff, all I care about is the mods, I really liked the way he did Giant Gonzalez suit, looked like a copy of the real one, airbrushed in the same manner. I guess he cloned it somehow, and the face on both Gonzalez and Yoko also looked like it was cloned and like they where photos of the real wrestler. I havn´t seen anyone do them that way in other mods. I just made a suggestion that I wish someone would make similar stuff with these two characters, that´s all. I didn´t bring up the legal stuff, just said that we can´t access his mods anymore, so that´s why I want copies of them. If anyone gets offended by that, sorry, that is just what I wish. This thread is about mod requests, that was my request.

2 hours ago, matt2282p said:

Wow.   Good luck. 

I would say go on HIS site and ask him.  Makes sense.  

Why would I want to do that?? I dont want anything to do with a scammer guy like that.

By the way, I saw a gonzalez mod made by another modder that had the exact same airbrushed suit that he did in someone elses thread here on this forum, can´t remember who did it. and I can´t find that mod in any thread anymore. Unfortunately the face was a little off on that mod. So it seems like other modders can do it too. That´s why I made the request here. I am not here to stir things up or offend people. Like I said, if I offended anyone I am sorry! I just like that style of the gonzalez mod, because it becomes very similar to the real suit. And when it comes to Yoko, I havn´t seen anyone other than the douchebags mod with a face that actually looks like Yoko. That is why I made these requests.

• Haha 2

Hey how's it going. I was wondering if anyone could try to get these mods:

* Jerry Lawler WWE 2K20 Port
* Mike Tenay TNA iMPACT! Port
* Don West TNA iMPACT! Port
(Hell, if anyone could do the whole roster, That'd be great too lol)
Also not really a request but an idea. Has anyone tried porting the Cage & Hell in a Cell from WWE 2K20 yet?

16 hours ago, hipnosys said:

Hey how's it going. I was wondering if anyone could try to get these mods:

* Jerry Lawler WWE 2K20 Port
* Mike Tenay TNA iMPACT! Port
* Don West TNA iMPACT! Port
(Hell, if anyone could do the whole roster, That'd be great too lol)
Also not really a request but an idea. Has anyone tried porting the Cage & Hell in a Cell from WWE 2K20 yet?

You can commission me to do any 2k20 port. Also Impact and port from other games should be possible if you can provide me the files.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Refat said:

You can commission me to do any 2k20 port. Also Impact and port from other games should be possible if you can provide me the files.

I'm still really new so I apologize but what's that mean exactly? lol

9 minutes ago, hipnosys said:

I'm still really new so I apologize but what's that mean exactly? lol

It means if you can pay I can do port, lol. Also in case of other games I need the ripped files from that game for that particular character if it's not easily available in the internet.

4 minutes ago, Refat said:

It means if you can pay I can do port, lol. Also in case of other games I need the ripped files from that game for that particular character if it's not easily available in the internet.

oohh duh. Ok. I was thinking "WWE Commissioner Mick Foley" Sure then. If I can afford it and someone is willing to do the whole TNA iMPACT! Game's roster then I'm down for it!

2 minutes ago, hipnosys said:

oohh duh. Ok. I was thinking "WWE Commissioner Mick Foley" Sure then. If I can afford it and someone is willing to do the whole TNA iMPACT! Game's roster then I'm down for it!

Msg me for that discussion if you are interested.

• Woo 1

Kylie Rae which I think could be easy as she has a similar face shape to Stephanie McMahon and body shape to Brie Bella. I tried to create her as a CAW, but she needs the bow. It would be great if we could give JoJo some wrestling gear in a mod.

Kylie.png

• Like 1

I'd like to commission a port of Michelle Mccool from WWE '12. I know AlcLegacy did one, but it's gone now and it seems hard to come by. I'm hoping to do one where I can touch up the textures. If you know how to port models from the old games, please hit me up. I am happy to share all commissions that I request for the community.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. New to this board as JManny referred me to this site. I'm new to PC gaming and loving this stuff.  

I'm also know as National Wrestling Federation on YouTube. I'm always looking for anything, 70's and 80's. I have found some great stuff on here!

Looking for:

Buzz Sawyer

Ox Baker

Ken Patera

Don Muraco

"Young" Curt Hennig

Mark and Jay Youngblood

Rocky Johnson

Dr. D. David Schultz

The old school school masked wrestlers and jobbers. I could on and on.. Thank you all for your amazing work! I'm loving it!

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, RandyBJC said:

Hey everyone. New to this board as JManny referred me to this site. I'm new to PC gaming and loving this stuff.  

I'm also know as National Wrestling Federation on YouTube. I'm always looking for anything, 70's and 80's. I have found some great stuff on here!

Looking for:

Buzz Sawyer

Ox Baker

Ken Patera

Don Muraco

"Young" Curt Hennig

Mark and Jay Youngblood

Rocky Johnson

Dr. D. David Schultz

The old school school masked wrestlers and jobbers. I could on and on.. Thank you all for your amazing work! I'm loving it!

i dont remember if it was here or 2kmods but i just saw a rocky johnson last night