WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 I'll do in the week and add them in my tron post with my other shows opening .bk2 files.

Ben

thanks Ben - i have a bunch i can upload somewhere, need to figure out the best way to share though lol. I hope you have luck with the above 3 as I can't figure out why I had issues - im wondering if it's frame rate related or aspect ratio related - probably the later?

• Like 1

Just now, eplate2 said:

thanks Ben - i have a bunch i can upload somewhere, need to figure out the best way to share though lol. I hope you have luck with the above 3 as I can't figure out why I had issues - im wondering if it's frame rate related or aspect ratio related - probably the later?

No problem, all my PPV trons works fine (NJPW, ROH, SHIMMER, AEW, and others), these will work fine, I'll test them before I share them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 Hi dude, your PPV trons are uploaded in the SHOWS - PPV trons in my Mega folder.

Link of the post in my signature ;) 

Tell me if it's good, for me their work fine.

Ben

thanks Ben these work perfectly!

• Too Sweet 1

Tried for almost a day to try and make my own Titantrons but couldnt figure it out. Anyway, if anyone could make Wardlow's titantron into a bk2 that would be pretty sweet of you. 

I am terrible at making pofos and movesets myself, so I'd like to offer up a couple of suggestions for the pofo/moveset makers on here:

Brooklyn Brawler

Bandido (links are dead in the thread that says it has them)

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

• Yes! 1

On 8/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, ztstyles said:

I am terrible at making pofos and movesets myself, so I'd like to offer up a couple of suggestions for the pofo/moveset makers on here:

Brooklyn Brawler

Bandido (links are dead in the thread that says it has them)

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

You can find Steve Williams moveset in my thread. Bandido is pretty much 99% done so I should be releasing his set soon. 

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/73724-wrestling-warriors-realistic-movesets-and-ocassional-pofos-akira-taue-great-kabuki-kurt-angle-sean-ohaire-steve-williams-umaga-x-pac/

• Like 1

@DFM85 Yes I know who made this Mod but it was removed and taken down for lack of Not Receiving The commission for This Commission Requested Mod by someone That wanted it but  didn't bother Paying for it.

@DFM85 @FKRmade this RVD Mod he made 3 RVD Mods and took them down For not receiving Commission for them He was also recently suspended for Stealing @AlcLegacy Mods to try to make it his own work, And good luck Trying to Buy them from @FKR he wants way to much Money for them $60 to be exact for all 3 of them selling them is against the Rules because his not requiring a Commission to release them publicly.

Edited by GamingNinja86

Anyone have CM PUNK Entrance. I don't have his Entrance in the game but I do have his Victory Motion and also his updated CM PUNK mod.

Edited by AceBoogz252

On 8/1/2020 at 11:12 AM, cdiebold1 said:

These are not requests so much as they are suggestions since there's been several discussions about people not knowing what to make next or feeling like they've run out (because so much has done throughout the years): 

Rocky Johnson
8 Ball/Skull - Ron/Don Harris - Eli/Jacob Blu
Brian Lee
Simon Diamond
Johnny Swinger
Scotty Riggs (Flock)
Scotty Riggs/Marcus Bagwell (American Males)
Phantasio/Spellbinder
Konnan (Early WCW attire/Dungeon of Doom attire)
Mr. J.L. (Jerry Lynn's masked WCW run)
Spike Dudley (ECW "Acid" gimmick)
Rey Mysterio Jr. (WCW attires)
Ultimo Dragon (WCW attires)
Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE attires)
Baron Von Raschke
Pedro Morales

A few of these I'll be getting commissioned from Matt in the next week or so for sure. I may add to this list later as I think of stuff. 

Let me know which ones you get commissioned I just Commissioned Rocky Johnson from LeonRick both Matt and Leon are the best

1 hour ago, trikey said:

Let me know which ones you get commissioned I just Commissioned Rocky Johnson from LeonRick both Matt and Leon are the best

I think they're the only active commission creators left at that. Matt does excellent work. I'm a repeat buyer from him. 

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guyz,

Darren Young (Fred Rosser) is set to make his New Japan Pro Wrestling debut.

2.png

1.png

I would like to know if a modder could update is current NJPW attire?

Thanks in advance ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Hey Everyone.

There Was A Topic With Hidden Arenas Unlocked It Was Not Dave one.

But it was Someone else It Had May Old Arenas From Old Games Like 16,17,18 But Now That Topic Is Gone and I Accidentally Ruined My initposition.pac Can Someone Provide Me That

Modded File. Please Help Would Be Appreciated