WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

First time poster, old time gamer. Would like to get to grips with CAW and just downloaded the mod tools. Trying to recreate that full early to late 90's roster. Surprisingly there's some notable absentee's on all the CAW's I've seen. Kerry von Erich as the Texas Tornado! Loved his appearance with LOD and the Ultimate Warrior on Survivor series. Any help with his character would be appreciated.

Stay safe folks!

• Yes! 1

6 hours ago, code44 said:

Is anyone interested in porting the Ultimate Warriors from 2k15 if it hasn't been done before?

Are you sure Just Not hasn't made this Warrior? Hes got like 20 warriors in his topic, all amazing 

On 6/7/2020 at 3:07 PM, eplate2 said:

anyone interested in working on WCW Ice Train mod?

8768e55976677e2f3497ebe2c0a11460.jpgNitro15.pngIce%20Train%202_zpsugkokbee.jpg

There is/was a decent CAW of this guy on CC ... however it's glitched to where when you try to download it, it gives you an error stating you have no downloads left. 

As far as my requests, would love to have the Col. Parker from 2K16/2K17 ported. Please and thank you.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

There is/was a decent CAW of this guy on CC ... however it's glitched to where when you try to download it, it gives you an error stating you have no downloads left. 

As far as my requests, would love to have the Col. Parker from 2K16/2K17 ported. Please and thank you.

Oh weird I made that caw. I'll have to take a look at what's going on with it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I just deleted the original caw and reupped - hopefully it's working now without issue - let me know

• Like 2

22 hours ago, eplate2 said:

I need some help with a few renders. Can anyone help me by making renders for the following:

Stevie Richards

450?cb=20150412015152

Mustafa Saed

1262111_LZi8sIwX.jpg

Flash Funk

e11312e2706487fabd26b744ee6ac059.jpg

Hugh Morrus

hughm.jpg

Hi dude. Stevie Richards is in my main pack with BlueMeanie in the Wwe folder 😜

I'll do the other for the next update.

Ben

5 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi dude. Stevie Richards is in my main pack with BlueMeanie in the Wwe folder 😜

I'll do the other for the next update.

Ben

Hey Ben! Thanks so much! I actually had cdiebold help me out with them so no worries on the others unless of course you want to. Thanks so much! 

• Like 1

How 'bout New Jack? Kinda surprised I haven't seen a mod for him yet, and the only CAW I've seen is pretty off on the face (no offense to whoever made it). Would be great to add him to my ECW universe.

latest?cb=20131028042932

• Like 3

I'd love to see someone take on the challenge of making a good Daphne late WCW era (bonus points if they toss in her sharkgirl attire) and maybe a good Leva Bates. Those two don't even get made in caw mode apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1