WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

16 hours ago, nas726 said:

Change the commentary section in Data Editor to an unused slot (like 999). 

This involves manually editing the sound_p30.pac file in Hxd.The file needs to be decompressed and some bytes removed from one of the decompressed data files 

On 4/19/2020 at 12:32 PM, nWo_Member said:

Ah, ok. But LeonRicks mod is great! I use it myself.

Hi! New member here, just started modding yesterday. Figuring it all out and theres some amazing stuff! Was wondering if you had any trouble putting Trent and Tyler into a tag team? It seems when I choose one for tag partner #1 that the other disappears from the list of possible tag partners. 

1 minute ago, Walkstrong said:

Hi! New member here, just started modding yesterday. Figuring it all out and theres some amazing stuff! Was wondering if you had any trouble putting Trent and Tyler into a tag team? It seems when I choose one for tag partner #1 that the other disappears from the list of possible tag partners. 

Hi.

You need to open the pofo file for both characters in Data Editor. Click on the announcer settings and compare the values set in the commentary name. If they are set to the same ID, you wouldn't be able to select both in the same match. Ensure you scroll through and select the ID which matches with the wrestler ID you have assigned to the character. save and reinject both back into your game.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

37 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi.

You need to open the pofo file for both characters in Data Editor. Click on the announcer settings and compare the values set in the commentary name. If they are set to the same ID, you wouldn't be able to select both in the same match. Ensure you scroll through and select the ID which matches with the wrestler ID you have assigned to the character. save and reinject both back into your game.

Thank you so much! Worked a charm! Really appreciate the help and the speedy response. Still getting to grips with all this. 

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi.

Now when trying to set up their entrance in universe mode it stutters into a crash at different points when they reach the ring. How odd, not run into this crash yet but its happening consistently on these two.

1 minute ago, Walkstrong said:

Now when trying to set up their entrance in universe mode it stutters into a crash at different points when they reach the ring. How odd, not run into this crash yet but its happening consistently on these two.

How are you setting up the entrance ? Did you create a team in Universe mode.?

Edited by squaredcirclefan

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

How are you setting up the entrance ? Did you create a team in Universe mode.?

Yeah, made the team in universe mode, as normal, then while I'm setting up their entrance it crashes. Am I being a big dumb dumb doing it this way?

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That's the way. Can you try with a different entrance ?

It seems to be any entrance. I was trying out different ones to find the closest to their actual one. Seems to be more likely to crash the longer the animation plays out. (i.e at the bottom of the ramp/in the ring.)

Though it would seem I have managed to resolve the issue though not sure exactly what I did.

So for anyone who has the same problem here are a bunch of things I did in case one of these works for you.

- cleared and regenerated chunk a bunch of times (though I had already tried this to no avail.)

- tried editing another teams entrance to see if they crashed too - no crashes

- took turns swapping out both members of the team for non-caws or modded wrestlers and entered create an entrance - no crashes

- put both members back in but in a different order - no crashes 

- then tried original configuration - no crashes

As I say, no idea what fixed it but hopefully that is helpful to someone. Will update this post if the crash happens again. 

• Like 1