WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

1 hour ago, straight edge subhasis said:

I know pepsi guy did a great job but still wanna see a better bruce lee model . I mean with good body and fixed head :D 

Until normal maps are extractable from UFC3, you're not gonna get any better. And there's nothing to fix with the head, it's literally his head.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

An AEW young bucks mods will be better since we didn't got a perfect young bucks . (Braves young bucks crashes . Matt Jackson is not editable ) also a AEW arena mod .

The "Brave" Young Bucks I have (beta) works perfectly in game bro. I don't understand why yours crash your game.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, Mr3fjc said:

I'm looking for buff bagwell pofo and moveset. Does anyone have that or know the link for where to get it? 

You can found one 2k15 attire here : http://2kmodz.com/browse/search/keyword/Emma

And on this forum a "Tenille Dashwood" attire too. Search her with the search tool.

2 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

yes but matt jackson is not editable. it has issues 

Ah ok, it's normal for a mod to be not editable in fact.

14 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

Umm, that's a link for an Emma mod lol. 

I'm searching for Buff Bagwells pofo and moveset.  Thanks anyway

I know, and as I told you there is a Tenille Dashwood mod here on this forum, if you search a little :

Ben

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

I know, and as I told you there is a Tenille Dashwood mod here on this forum, if you search a little :

Ben

I'm sorry, I dont get it. I have buff's ch file all I need is his pofo/moveset as I dont know how to create those. I searched many times and can not find it on this forum. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I have no idea what buff bagwell has to do with emma/tenille. 

Edited by Mr3fjc

@Mr3fjc Wow :(

I'm sincerely sorry, I read too fast and tried to answer as many people as possible.

Sorry again, I'll look in my pofos and movesets for Buff if you're interested.

@FreakMike  Here's Tenille Dashwood mod :

Or 2k15 Emma too.

Ben

14 minutes ago, Fawuwu said:

i havent made a dashwood mod yet just ported the emmas i was planning on one though will work on it after work

Exactly, my bad, it's not my day.... In fact I use the 2k19 Rhazzy port Emma as Tenille Dashwood.

19 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Mr3fjc I've uploaded my pofo and moveset for Buff Bagwell. You can download those in my signature.

Ben

Thanks so much I really appreciate it and no worries about the misunderstanding. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

can someone possible to port LeonRick's umaga and james storm from 2k18 mod? i tried to change tanned skin color. but edit ch file makes game crash. 

Edited by windings

Can anyone please do this

Victoria

Molly holly

Jazz

Rosey

Rene Dupree

Kevin thorn and Ariel

Ultimo dragon 

Rico

Val venis short hair not the white undies looking attire

Roman nxt trunks

Espically Molly and maybe Rosey(rip) he never gets any love being Roman's older brother plus I could make a tag stable with Hurricane.

I feel like I've looked everywhere, but is there a "Rainmaker" Okada mod anywhere? I found one with the red hair and pants, but I was hoping to find a prime Okada. Also, the Young Bucks? Seems only one mod is available of them both and their in different gear which seemed odd. 

I will gladly donate to anyone who is able to create this version of Kevin Nash from his run in TNA with the Main Event Mafia. No one has made a mod of this before I don't believe.

368BFB95D2D056B7BE74D94F1D7E7B0B587417EF

kevin-nash-2196d7c7-dda4-4ab4-b419-125af

Preferrably the red attire.

I have previously donated well for mods so I'm reliable in this regard. Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1