WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

16 minutes ago, RusevDay93 said:

yeah something definitely up with the slot 106.  I thought it was just me at first tried like 3 different trons.   Finally tried switching his titan to rick steiner's slot and it worked.

thought i was going crazy lol

When the titantron fix was being modded, the ID 106 wasn't added to the assetconv_p30.pac file .That's the reason the slot isn't working for titantrons.

The entry can be added manually with Wrestleminus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

When the titantron fix was being modded, the ID 106 wasn't added to the assetconv_p30.pac file .That's the reason the slot isn't working for titantrons.

The entry can be added manually with Wrestleminus.

@squaredcirclefan.. how do I do that?

Hi, does anyone have any mods or CAWs of Timothy Thatcher and Killer Kross? Please do share them! Or I can make them for all of us, just give me image files that I can use for their faces, logos and especially clear images of Kross' tattoos. Cheers!

On 2/7/2020 at 11:18 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

I will post it on the tools and resources section as this thread is for requests.

do you have the correct faarooq moveset/pofo for the cct tool I believe 480? im trying to finish the APA

Hi all :)

I don't know if Jaxson Ryker is released in the 2k20 game right now. But I'll put in a small request for a port if anyone can.

To help I made a caw this year on 2k19 for the Forgotten Sons, but with my latest arenas and belt creations (NWA Power and Fight Club Pro), I don't have much free slots to re-download it again.

To help I have the tattoos, textured face, the team and attire logos.

Thanks in advance
And have a nice day!

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Hey there,

This isn't a mod request so much as a mod resource request.  I've decided, for some reason, that one of my CAWs should look like Scarlett Johansson (why? who knows), but I'm having a hell of a time finding a usable picture of her face--i.e. looking right at the camera, neutral facial expression, well lit with few shadows, etc.  The one or two I've tried thus far have more lighting issues than I know how to fix.  Does anyone know of a site besides Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo Image Search that has hi-res pix of celebrity faces that might make for good face photos?

Just requesting one's that I couldn't find requests for. I'm wanting a Joseph Connors, Primate, Wild Boar, Members of Gallus (Wolfgang, Joe and Mark Coffey), Sammy Guevara, Shotzi Blackheart, Prince of Punk Shannon Moore (Not MFer, though that would be cool in addition), Jesse Neal, Christina Von Eerie/Toxxxin and Hernandez (LAX) someone made a Homicide but no Hernandez :(, and if anybody has in-game renders for any of the RVD and Jack Swagger mods, I am incompetent at creating them myself.

Does anyone have an Al Snow, or Steve Blackman? 

Also, I'm trying to get the attitude era hardy boyz. I noticed the creator asked to PM him for the link but doesnt seem to come on the board anymore. 

Btw, great work to everyone doing these mods. Bless you guys.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:34 AM, straight edge subhasis said:

anyone have that picnk hair okada mod please DM me . I cannot download it . the link is crashed a help would be nice !

Have you tried 2KModz? The link there is just a direct google drive link so there shouldn't be any issues

2 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

I don't have issue with any other mods . How many times i have to say that . I even install your mods too but the pink hair okada link in smacktalks have error . So if you can please give me the file or I am ok without it too . 

Ask the creator then

On 2/22/2020 at 2:30 PM, straight edge subhasis said:

In his sites all of his links are broken . And pribably he is retired . Anyways i already had an okada . So not a big issue . Ummm you up fir a good bruce lee ?😁

😂