3)  Dominik Dijakovic

4)  Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir

One at a time  ;) 

contact me 

only mod them. And good model

Thanks

15 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

No rvd ? Ask them for rvd or lio rush updated model 

Lol. He doesn't have to ask for RVD does he ? You will notice he has asked for characters who aren't in the game. RVD was in 2k18 and Lio Rush in 19 and the updated Rush is on 2KM anyway so why should he want to pay for characters who are available in the game ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Yes! 1

Anyone know where I could find a retro Rick Steiner to go with the retro Scott in the WrestleMania Legends mod thread? The only link to a retro Rick that I could find is password protected by a maker that doesn't seem to be around anymore.

9 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

No rvd ? Ask them for rvd or lio rush updated model 

RVD is everywhere. My list is the most important superstars missing for months. We already have enough model updates. You have to add what is missing to the game (good walter model, priest, nxt women ... belts ..) and I'm ready to pay to help the modder because it's a job

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Lol. He doesn't have to ask for RVD does he ? You will notice he has asked for characters who aren't in the game. RVD was in 2k18 and Lio Rush in 19 and the updated Rush is on 2KM anyway so why should he want to pay for characters who are available in the game ? 

+10 squaredcirclefan

On 1/11/2020 at 3:51 PM, ItsSimon said:

Can someone please do a port of the Mia Yim ch from 2k20? I can't seem to find it here or in 2KM

You can't port characters from 2k20. The file format doesn't use the CH format anymore. All the files are protected behind an archive and can't be back ported.  Someone may be able to make her from scratch though. 

11 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

You can't port characters from 2k20. The file format doesn't use the CH format anymore. All the files are protected behind an archive and can't be back ported.  Someone may be able to make her from scratch though. 

You can port characters from 2k20 to 2k19 using custom meshes with xrey

1 hour ago, scgoldphish said:

Any chance that a Kota Ibushi, Walter or Rey Fennix mod could be made. All 3 aren't accessible due to password inactivity.  

The password is obtainable if you reach out to the Creator of the mods -- have you tried DMing them either on here or the 2K Modz Discord?

7 hours ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

You can port characters from 2k20 to 2k19 using custom meshes with xrey

Oh, I hadn't realized that was possible. I guess I hadn't checked in on x-rey. Someone made a decent looking IO Shirai but I think the meshes from 2k20 would look better if ported. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, scgoldphish said:

Creator hasn’t replied to anyone in the last 6 months. You can check on comments on multiple mods. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Have you actually tried reaching out? Not sure what other issues people may have ran into but I can confirm that the creator not responding to anyone in that timeframe is false. 🤷‍♂️

39 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Have you actually tried reaching out? Not sure what other issues people may have ran into but I can confirm that the creator not responding to anyone in that timeframe is false. 🤷‍♂️

He is over on the 2kmodz site now. You have to DM him through discord to get the password. I can confirm he does it this way. 

• Yes! 1

Yes I can confirmed he replied back, so thank you guys for redirecting me the right way. I believe that when i tried to leave a message a couple of months ago, I texted in the 2kmod showcase messaging forum instead of him directly. Thats why he never replied. My bad, newbie

I've already tested LeonRick's Kharma mod, but I wanted to know if it was possible to port the WWE 13 Kharma pac.files?

In order to update the AEW roster why not? And in the same time perhaps fix the face and hair.

Thanks for the answer, and help ^^

Have a nice day.

Ben

• Like 1

Hi, I want WWE 2K15 and WWE 2K17's MyCareer players (Like Flash Silva in 2K15, Lance Xander in 2K17) in WWE 2K19, but i don't know is it possible or impossible. And if it is possible, can you help me on this?

4fc498eb420ec658b35d167d0a89101b.jpg

3 hours ago, Starkiller2000 said:

Hi, can anyone port a sting tna attire pack by alc to 2k19 ?

No.  No one other than the creator can take a work and repost it.   And for everyone else.  If you see an old project you want updated you must ask the creator specifically to upload their own work.  Otherwise theres a mod wiki and you can edit it yourself for your personal game.   Also a bit of advice for anyone new here this mod requests page is essentially a shout in the wind.  If you're not interacting, with comments, likes, contributions, making friends, chances are less likely for the request to be fulfilled.  Also creators take commissions so if you have an attire you like, alot of us would spend the time and effort making it for you for a donation.  Inbox them and see.  

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 5
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1

On 1/21/2020 at 7:54 AM, BlackBen83 said:

I've already tested LeonRick's Kharma mod, but I wanted to know if it was possible to port the WWE 13 Kharma pac.files?

In order to update the AEW roster why not? And in the same time perhaps fix the face and hair.

Thanks for the answer, and help ^^

Have a nice day.

Ben

I can port Kharma as a commission.

• Thanks 1