WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

I'd love to see if there's a modder willing to make a Shego character from the kim possible stuff. it'd be cool to see a realistic character mod for wwe 2k19 of her. no one has to though but if they could i'd appreciate it. that or else maybe a survivor or killer from dbd. 

Edited by SpitFire92
  • What? 1

On 9/8/2019 at 6:28 PM, fkndka said:

bob armstrong

brad armstrong

buddy landell

dutch mantell

scott armstrong

steve armstrong

terry gordy

tracy smothers

I second these as they will round out a Smokey Mountain Wrestling roster quite well! Just throw in Jimmy Del Rey, Tom Pritchard, Tony Anthony, and Bobby Eaton and you're pretty much set with the RnR Express already on the roster. May have to commission someone to make Terry Gordy, as it's a shame he doesn't get more recognition and should have been included with the other Freebirds.

3 hours ago, ztstyles said:

I would love it if someone could do a 1-2-3 Kid pofo. I've seen multiple X-Pac pofos, but I keep coming up empty on finding a 1-2-3 Kid one.

Install the X-Pac pofo, and change the name in your "String.file" with HxD to "1-2-3 KID". Or you can change another pofo that you don't use, you rename your lines as usual in your "String.file" in the main folder WWE 2k19 files "pac" and go to "win".Or you can change another named pofo (don't forget also the Superstring).

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Heres a few other I have been looking for not sure if they have been ported
NWO Randy Savage
Wolf Pac Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania XII
Undertaker Wrestlemania XV with entrance gear was probably 1 of his best
Road Dogg DX
Ultimo Dragon
Sting black and white with long hair and had the scorpion on his chest
I've also been looking around for the 1999 era wcw nitro stage .

Hello AZN can you please make something for me its killing me not to have it to play as it. but i have 2k19 on pc.  I would very much appreciate if you can make 2 attire for me one is daniel bryan with wyatt family attire from when he joined them and randy ortan wyatt family attire when he joined them also and if its not to much to ask can you send me ch for nwo macho man and doink the clown for pc thx so much hope you can do this for me when you have time  hope to hear from you and you can mail me or respond back to me ur choice also if anyone else that views this has any of these things please send will save time thx.

Edited by BaphometLeonidas66
mistype

Can someone please do the Monster Abyss and put link here or message it to me either way i would love to play as him thx.

Edited by BaphometLeonidas66
forgot

I would love some more female wrestlers from the indies. The main few that comes to mind are:

Velvet Skye 

Angelina Love

Su Yang

I don't see as many women mods but I love having a stacked women's promotion in my game.