WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

I have one request I've been dying for. Can anyone make a menu mod for 19? Something that's darker than the blinding white. Something like the 2k17 menu would be perfect.

Also is it possible to mod blood textures?

11 hours ago, Nightrain3 said:

Pofo file for Kamala, Koko B. Ware, Jimmy Snuka and Nikita Koloff!

@Nightrain3 I've made an "Ivan Koloff" pofo with DataEditor, I can send you tonight. If you want I can do the others for tomorrow evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Nightrain3 I've made an "Ivan Koloff" pofo with DataEditor, I can send you tonight. If you want I can do the others for tomorrow evening.

Yes, you can send me Ivan Koloff, i like all legend wrestlers and I would be really happy if you can do the others. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

1 minute ago, Nightrain3 said:

Yes, you can send me Ivan Koloff, i like all legend wrestlers and I would be really happy if you can do the others. Thanks!

No problem brother, I'll send you all tomorrow evening :)

Ben

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, micencronin said:

Hi, 

I'm looking for Tazz, tommy dreamer and Mike awesome ch.pac files and pofo, moveset, titantron someone can help me? 

I need also titantron for cactus jack. 

Thanks in advance. 

There is a great tazz mod by brave. There is a pofo and moveset for this on the site. I don't believe there is a tommy dreamer mod for 2k19, but there are many mods for him you can port over from 2k16. I don't think he has a pofo or moveset. There is no Mike awesome mod or pofo/moveset.

What you can do for pofo is to make them on your own . It's super easy with data editor.

What you can do for moveset is download them from community creation if they are available, or convert them manually from older games using data editor.

Also there is a great Mike awesome CAW.

mods are great but sometimes CAWs are on the same level or vice versa.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, BlackBen83 said:

@Nightrain3 link updated with Nikita Koloff and Nikolai Volkoff too.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/6pahfqilsbubh/Pofos_%26_movesets

Great job and thank you, have you considering making a topic for your pofo/movesets? Very valuable to the site. I never come.on this section of the website, should post them in the mod section maybe? Thanks again 

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, prowrestling said:

There is a great tazz mod by brave. There is a pofo and moveset for this on the site. I don't believe there is a tommy dreamer mod for 2k19, but there are many mods for him you can port over from 2k16. I don't think he has a pofo or moveset. There is no Mike awesome mod or pofo/moveset.

What you can do for pofo is to make them on your own . It's super easy with data editor.

What you can do for moveset is download them from community creation if they are available, or convert them manually from older games using data editor.

Also there is a great Mike awesome CAW.

mods are great but sometimes CAWs are on the same level or vice versa.

Hi, 

I found two Tazz's mod, one by brave and one by Dennis-beiser (this also contains Tommy Dreamer), but for both download link don't work or is necessary a password via PM (dennis no longer responds to PM). :(

Mike Awesome is fantastic thank you for suggestion. 

Edited by micencronin

@prowrestling No problem for the pofos, I'll do certainly a post in multimedia mods section yeah. I'll tell here when it'll be done.

Have a nice day.

Ben

EDIT : I've just created my new post to help for pofos :

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi, 

I found two Tazz's mod, one by brave and one by Dennis-beiser (this also contains Tommy Dreamer), but for both download link don't work or is necessary a password via PM (dennis no longer responds to PM). :(

Mike Awesome is fantastic thank you for suggestion. 

I asked Dennis for those mods, and he said he didn't have them anymore. That was awhile ago. Your best bet is to Port over older mods.  There are many free tools on the site that can assist you in Port and tutorials. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, prowrestling said:

I asked Dennis for those mods, and he said he didn't have them anymore. That was awhile ago. Your best bet is to Port over older mods.  There are many free tools on the site that can assist you in Port and tutorials. 

i think i have those. if one of you gets his permission, i can send them

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Just stopping by to say thanks @prowrestling and @micencronin for the kind words regarding my Mike Awesome CAW! A little validation here and there never hurt anyone! Glad to see others are enjoying it.

While I'm at it, I might as well throw a request in here for a Rick Rude mod with his Cheryl Roberts (Jake Roberts' wife) tights, which I still think may be the greatest troll job of anyone I've ever seen.

YT81chV.jpg

I know there's a 2K18 (I think) version, but it suffers the skin tone issue unless properly ported. I still need to figure out how to do that myself one day...

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 3