WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Does somebody have a POFO and MOVESET updated for AJ Lee ??? because in the defaults files have her entrance move excellent, but have a very wrong movesets set and crash her moves in match BUT when i'd put her updated POFO and MOVESETS files her moves are EXCELLENT but in her entrance she enter with Adam Cole's entrance???? WTF???? WHY ???

35 minutes ago, Genigma said:

Does somebody have a POFO and MOVESET updated for AJ Lee ??? because in the defaults files have her entrance move excellent, but have a very wrong movesets set and crash her moves in match BUT when i'd put her updated POFO and MOVESETS files her moves are EXCELLENT but in her entrance she enter with Adam Cole's entrance???? WTF???? WHY ???

The Adam Cole entrance is just a "default" feature in moveset if you want. You can edit it with Data Editor. If your moveset crashed the game, it's just because some moveset's informations are missing (dodge, finisher, victory moves, entrance moves, or others).

You can fix it and "save as" with Data Editor and re-inject it with CCT (or others way, you can fix the moveset in game too if you can).

Hope it can help.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

13 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

The Adam Cole entrance is just a "default" feature in moveset if you want. You can edit it with Data Editor. If your moveset crashed the game, it's just because some moveset's informations are missing (dodge, finisher, victory moves, entrance moves, or others).

You can fix it and "save as" with Data Editor and re-inject it with CCT (or others way, you can fix the moveset in game too if you can).

Hope it can help.

Ben

thank

• Like 1

Excuse What Is The Name For The Software used for making the mods Please Email Me At articunolover101@gmail.com  I am inspired and want to make mods of my own.  Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by matthewminutolo
More to add

it's good here to request mods? sorry my english is not terrible

I almost download everything but it lacks important superstars!

I am desperate : Forgotten Sons ( Jaxson Ryker / Steve Cutler / Blake ) , Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir , Danny Burch , Punishment Martinez , more superstars uk = Dave Mastiff, Zack Gibson, wolfgang

Njpw : Sanada, Evil, Tama Tonga; Zack Sabre Jr

TNA : Abyss

Thanks all

On 6/3/2019 at 4:13 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Hope it can help.

Ben

I will explain better check this : Mmmm my game is not legal i think that's the error, when i put the AJ Lee mod ALL is ok BUT i can't put her entrance video firts, them her moveset in her extrance making her skip are PERFECT but when she start to fight, exist a lot of glitches and i'd tested some moveset of her (2) BUT when i choose another .POFO file her entrance move is that, what i said, which means the Adam cole's entrance including her video and music, BUT her moveset fighting is EXCELLENT and doesn't glitch anymore, so i have that problem, that issue, i don't have a perfect POFO and a perfect MOVESET files for her, do you want her files?? do you help me bro? 

Edited by Genigma
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Genigma said:

I will explain better check this : Mmmm my game is not legal i think that's the error, when i put the AJ Lee mod ALL is ok BUT i can't put her entrance video firts, them her moveset in her extrance making her skip are PERFECT but when she start to fight, exist a lot of glitches and i'd tested some moveset of her (2) BUT when i choose another .POFO file her entrance move is that, what i said, which means the Adam cole's entrance including her video and music, BUT her moveset fighting is EXCELLENT and doesn't glitch anymore, so i have that problem, that issue, i don't have a perfect POFO and a perfect MOVESET files for her, do you want her files?? do you help me bro? 

Perhaps you can try here, there are pofo and moveset  :

Hope it help.

Ben

Hi guyz, hope you are fine ;) 

Perhaps could you help me? I search three pofos and movesets for : Eva Marie.

EDIT : Perry Saturn and Trevor Lee (I've succeeded in the pofo creation for them).

If someone have those files.

Thanks a lot, and have a nice day !

Cheers.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

Hello Dear Modder Community, I am looking for this Shawn Michaels look (if possible compatible in Superstar Studio) :) Would be amazing to have it!

skysports-shawn-michaels-wrestlemania_44

1df02c1f5f1c413b13e838173b42a56b.jpg

Hi,

Any chance to have current NXT UK Tag Team champions (James Drake and Zack Gibson), some NXT UK guyz too, and others PROGRESS / WXW wrestlers like Ilja Dragunov or Dominik Dijak for example.

Thanks in advance ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83