WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

hello, I need a tron for retro hulk Hogan and also honky tonk man, and looking for moveset and pofo and tron for harlem heat

thanks a million guys

I got the hulk Hogan tron, just need the others, also entrance files for xpac and road dog, the ones on the id sheet don't work 

thanks

Edited by king91six

I'd like to request Austrian folk hero Chris "The Bambikiller" Raaber (at a time known as Christoph Hertzog in WWE developmental/FCW) for WWE 2k19. I'd be happy if one of the more experienced modders around here could make him for us, especially since he hasn't been made for previous games.

Here are a couple of Reference shots of him that you might be able to use as reference:

Body & Attire:

275px-BambiKiller.jpg6c635728e96fce94cf8ad8660d915bad.jpgchris-raaber-bambikiller.jpgSetWidthWzMzMF0=-you-hdr2.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o0uo6kCofl1tblwm1_540.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA8UUtvLhGz9mE0tQniB7

13A29FEA-5C06-4077-A48D-B55DD5564C91_v0_

Profile:

EWA%20Catch-Wrestling%20World%20Grand%20images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhjYrGRuibEJJISJ9C46J

Tattoos:

bambikiller-bambikillerguns-1379866442.jbambikiller-chris-the-bambikiller-raaber

Entrance Attire:

wrestling_body16.5645419.jpg889c4820188d858748b3ea6db6681fc4.jpgchris.jpg?itok=A7ZPCky3

More reference pics:

165-42mNwFS.jpg?w=584%C2%A0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTBxEY7YOds9F8VFhgfZp

hello everyone I woukd like to request some old Wrestlers:

Steve Blackman:

S0qDYKh.jpg

Tori: green top and DX attire:
UQQXMNk.jpg

BTNXG2A.jpg

Al snow: Blue Black and J.O.B attire

gpliH5S.png

0BoZ6f1.jpg

Debra: Pink and Stone Could attire

kn8suyV.jpg

pmy7sv8.jpg

Edited by Havik

I found this on reddit but the person who created it I can't seem to find his arena on CCs, so would anyone be able to make a modded NJPW arena with the Tokyo Hall and a modded Wrestle Kingdom with the Tokyo Dome as the arenas?

Surprised no one has requested Lance Storm. Would be amazing if someone could make him. Jerry Lynn, too. Sean O'Haire is a great choice aswell, as someone above stated.

Edited by Tater Tot
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1