Question about alternative attires

overlord318

Heya, "long time listener, first time caller" over here. I've installed a bunch of custom superstars and added a lot of alternative attires as well, but I keep running into the same issue. When adding an alternative attire for a superstar with an 'interaction' with the outfit in the entrance, I can't get that interaction to take place. For example, Asuka taking her mask off, Charlotte taking her robe off or Nikki tearing her shirt. It limits me in which Superstars I can give an alternative attire, since it just looks silly when Charlotte makes the move to take her robe off, but it stays on for the rest of the entrance. I've been searching YouTube and forums for a few weeks, but can't seem to find a solution.

Is there anyone that can shed some light on this, help me out with a YouTube tutorial or explain it for me? I'm hoping there's a simple setting I'm missing, but I can't seem to get any interaction with the alternative attires. Thanks in advance for any help! 

It's sadly been this way for years now and 2k doesn't seem to be inclined to change it at all. CAW outfit items have advanced physics disabled compared to the items on the actual models.

If you're on the PC, you can work around it with modding your alt attires instead of using the Creation suite, but on locked-down consoles you are pretty much SOL.