Caws on XBOX ONE

Alantrejo

Well, I'm not the one to judge the caws of this platform (I'm from One) but the caws here are not very good.

It is true that there are very good creators like Dre41 and others but if you compare it with the creators of PS4 the truth is that there are few good creators of XBOX ONE.

I do not know if this is due but we are not even half in XBOX ONE (which create very brutal caws) of what they are in PS4.

Sorry I hear very repetitive the two previous lines but it is true. The creators of PS4 are very good but if you fear the creations of the community of XBOX ONE clear that you will find very good creations but as you pass the pages you realize that most are very ugly to tell the truth.That is why I propose that we, the creators of XBOX ONE, try to make our creations better and not do anything else, I consider myself regular in the caws and always try to improve.

So I hope you entertain this and I think it is somewhat repetitive my own words and maybe I have inconsistencies hehehehe but good together we will create many creations very good.

Yeah I'll try to make my caws to a higher standards from now on because I no longer want to be letting down the XBOX ONE side, I didn't realise it was a caw war. :lol

Mods please lock this topic because he's clearly trolling. :smack: 

Edited by Kung Fu
  • Glorious 1

20 hours ago, Hogan 4 Life said:

Me speak no English

Neither do I xD, sincerely I only translate it xD

10 hours ago, adamjm1990 said:

Go buy a PS4 then?....And maybe some English lessons?

if brother some English classes would not be bad hahahahaha, I just translated it sorry

21 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

Yeah I'll try to make my caws to a higher standards from now on because I no longer want to be letting down the XBOX ONE side, I didn't realise it was a caw war. :lol

Mods please lock this topic because he's clearly trolling. :smack: 

LOL,show my caws, which are good but do not put images on this platform hehehehe

• What? 1