Recreating WCW

bestbrother

Hello all, new here but have been reading the site recently and I can only have praise for the founder and its community :)

So the reason im attracted here is because im on the cusp of getting WWE 2K19 for PC, however there is something holding me back and thats the lack of coverage of a WCW roster (not everyone and I do appreciate alot of the main guys are in the game), but there is a core of not just WCW guys but also WWF Attitude era guys in the game.

The main reason I want the game is to create my own universe in the best way possible to represent a WCW invasion of the WWF. I know it cant be perfect and I know I will have to use my imagination alot more than I dont... however having the graphical representation of this and the potential of that is a huge draw for me.

What I am essentially asking for here is; 

How easy is it to get the missing WCW/WWF guys into the game? I see that the PS4 has a community suite of wrestlers, are they all available for the PC as well?

Can I get WCW themed rings and PPVs?

And anything else that will help with the immersion of that era.

I dont need a massive roster, but id love to have Hollywood Hogan (obviously).. The Steiners.. Buff... Roddy Piper... Billy Kidman... Ravens Flock and maybe even the odd ECW top talent.

If its possible and easy to do (ie I cant mod but would love to download other peoples work!) then ill be getting the special edition tonight.

All help greatly appreciated at this point.

I miss this so much:

1QDTrB.gif

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 8:09 PM, bestbrother said:

Hello all, new here but have been reading the site recently and I can only have praise for the founder and its community :)

So the reason im attracted here is because im on the cusp of getting WWE 2K19 for PC, however there is something holding me back and thats the lack of coverage of a WCW roster (not everyone and I do appreciate alot of the main guys are in the game), but there is a core of not just WCW guys but also WWF Attitude era guys in the game.

The main reason I want the game is to create my own universe in the best way possible to represent a WCW invasion of the WWF. I know it cant be perfect and I know I will have to use my imagination alot more than I dont... however having the graphical representation of this and the potential of that is a huge draw for me.

What I am essentially asking for here is; 

How easy is it to get the missing WCW/WWF guys into the game? I see that the PS4 has a community suite of wrestlers, are they all available for the PC as well?

Can I get WCW themed rings and PPVs?

And anything else that will help with the immersion of that era.

I dont need a massive roster, but id love to have Hollywood Hogan (obviously).. The Steiners.. Buff... Roddy Piper... Billy Kidman... Ravens Flock and maybe even the odd ECW top talent.

If its possible and easy to do (ie I cant mod but would love to download other peoples work!) then ill be getting the special edition tonight.

All help greatly appreciated at this point.

I miss this so much:

1QDTrB.gif

It's quite easy actually. The only question I have to ask you is..."are you willing to learn and mod?" The installation process part of mods aren't really hard. We have great tools that makes it 100x easier to install mods.

PS4 = Alot of solid created wrestlers

PC = Mods and some solid created wrestlers

On the PC version you can have Sound editor mod which let's you replace music. We have alot of generic tracks which you can only replace on PC and not the PS4 version.

Universe mode: I have a full blown WCW vs WWF vs AJPW/w ECW and some wrestlers from FMW and NJPW. The wrestlers you mentioned except for Buff Bagwell and Billy Kidman exists either as mods, caws or in-game character like f.ex Roddy Piper is in the game but it's his early 80's - mid 80's look. There are mods of Hollywood Hulk Hogan and many 80's - 90's wrestlers.

You can also change show music, show theme, arena creation. PC actually has alot of great arenas for a WWF vs WCW vs ECW shows.

So again I will ask, are you willing to learn how to install mods or do you want to download most wrestlers from CC on PS4. The problem with WWE2K19 on PS4 is that you can't even replace the music which breaks the immersion. I have Hollywood Hulk Hogan coming out to his theme, Eddie Guerrero 2000 with his Latino heat theme, Ken Shamrock going nuts, Hayabusa with his theme, Shinzaki doing crazy moves against Undertaker, NWO, DX, Triple H with his old minitron and titantron + more.

Here is the link for Sound Editor Tool:

Here is the link Custom Character Tools:

Installing mods: https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_Mods#Installing_Character_.pac_Files_for_WWE_2k19_and_later_games

Data Editor tool:

This tool let's you edit the Pofo files which basically let's you give attributes to the modded wrestler you want, which name slot you will install them in and some other creation stuff like which name slot. Most pofo and moveset files you download already have a slot to be installed in so don't worry too much about it. You also have the moveset tab in that tool which let's you edit the entrance, theme, titantrons etc.

There are pofo and moveset files made for different character slots. All you have to do is follow the CCT tutorial and it won't be hard to install it.

Here is a tutorial for most Data editor stuff if something goes wrong and you want to troubleshoot: https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php?title=Data_Editor_for_WWE_2k19_Tutorials#Start_WWE_2k19

You can check out for mods here: https://smacktalks.org/forums/forum/338-mods/?

Another site for mods:

http://www.2kmodz.com/

Here is the PC creations: https://smacktalks.org/forums/forum/335-pc/

Here is the PS4 creations: https://smacktalks.org/forums/forum/332-ps4/

PS there are more creations on both PS4 and PC that are not posted on Smacktalks.

Anyways I hope this helps 😁

• Like 3