I'm having a strange problem.

Matt6sic6

Using CCT I installed Tekken's Scott Steiner and all of his attires in slot number 305. I also installed jimmyveez's Bradshaw in slot number 276 and installed LeonRick's Bradshaw as an alternate attire in the same slot.

I installed the Universal Attire Unlock, enabled 2 attires for Bradshaw, and 6 for Steiner,

Movesets and Pofo's are fine.

I have 30 other modded wrestlers installed and they work fine. But for whatever reason, When I play as Bradshaw sometimes When he makes his entrance, Steiner's model will walk to the ring instead. Then, during the match it'll be Bradshaw's model. Sometimes the opposite happens, Bradshaw does the entrance, Steiner model wrestles the match.

I went back, uninstalled both slots in CCT. Downloaded Jimmy's Bradshaw just to make sure I had the right file and didn't accidentally rename it, installed it and loaded a match. This time, Steiner walked to the ring AND wrestled the match.

I again uninstalled that slot, and tried a different slot, using the SAME .pac files, Bradshaw walks out, Steiner wrestles.

What the HELL have I done?

• 2 weeks later...

lol i had this issue before with other mods. what i did was run them through the 2k18 cct install ch files. Then taking those pacs that are in the 2k18 mod folder and use those. there may be another way with cct 2k19 but thats how i make sure the wrestlers go in the proper "slot".