Titantron blank

pr0t0typ3

Hi, I have installed several ported mods such as Ciampa and Aries using CCT and Data Editor all working fine. However I have installed a Mark Henry port and everything except the titantron works, the model works, the entrance moves and the rest of the GFX.

I edited the the Moveset file in Data editor and changed the ID from 481 to 914 and changed the titantron from Alicia Fox to Mark Henry mod 914.

Clicked Install Titantron via CCT and selected Mark Henry imported>tron selected all three trons changing the number.

Saved in Data Editor. Cleared and rebuilt cache

Opened the game imported in CCT from the Data Editor File folder but the Titantron is just black. I played them in Blink and they are the correct files.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

I discovered the opposite issue with a Neville/Pac mod where everything except the GFX worked. Since it's an issue with the modded trons I replaced the tron and GFX files of a superstar in the game and edited the moveset files in Data Editor to the in game superstar. Seems to have worked.

• 2 weeks later...

Same Problem here (I think) since the new DLC Update. No Titantron and no GFX witch I added via Item Adder worked for modded Superstars.

Funny thing is, that the Trons I added for Roddy Piper worked, but his Titantron not.

Is there anybody who knows how to fix this?

You have to install the latest Titantron Fix for the latest patch in order for custom Trons to work (you can install it in CCT via Install Mods->Titantron Fix). That said, only the trons with the IDs for the recommended Mod IDs and the original game ones will work.

10 minutes ago, Stitch said:

Thx, It worked. 

But do I have to delete and reinstall this Every Time I add a titantron? Because I've added one and all added Titantrons are gone again :(

No, you'll just need a new version of the Titantron Fix for each new game update.

Perhaps you should describe in detail (step by step) what you are doing before the trons vanish for you.

I have the same issue for ported Punk and AJ Lee.

All of the GFX work (mini, apron, Ramp etc) except for the main titantron.  I installed the titantron fix when I first downloaded CCT 2019 so it's not listed under utilities anymore.

Would uninstall and reinstall CCT and redownload the tron fix work?  

2 hours ago, RusevDay93 said:

I have the same issue for ported Punk and AJ Lee.

All of the GFX work (mini, apron, Ramp etc) except for the main titantron.  I installed the titantron fix when I first downloaded CCT 2019 so it's not listed under utilities anymore.

Would uninstall and reinstall CCT and redownload the tron fix work?  

When you update CCT, it should re-enable the installer for the latest version of any helper mods (make sure CCT is updated to the latest version and your game is as well!). It also re-enables the installer for helper mods when they are no longer present in the \mods\ folder.

If that doesn't help, close CCT, go to your \WWE 2k19\mods\ folder and delete the old version of the Fix (should be \WWE 2K19\mods\TitantronFix). Then start the latest version of CCT again, click on Install Mods->Titantron Fix. The game shouldn't be running, of course.

5 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

When you update CCT, it should re-enable the installer for the latest version of any helper mods (make sure CCT is updated to the latest version and your game is as well!). It also re-enables the installer for helper mods when they are no longer present in the \mods\ folder.

If that doesn't help, close CCT, go to your \WWE 2k19\mods\ folder and delete the old version of the Fix (should be \WWE 2K19\mods\TitantronFix). Then start the latest version of CCT again, click on Install Mods->Titantron Fix. Neither the game nor Steam should be running when you do that, of course.

Thanks! I'll try this tonight! 

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 2:54 AM, Cave Waverider said:

If that doesn't help, close CCT, go to your \WWE 2k19\mods\ folder and delete the old version of the Fix (should be \WWE 2K19\mods\TitantronFix). Then start the latest version of CCT again, click on Install Mods->Titantron Fix. The game shouldn't be running, of course.

It's still not working :(.  

I have the latest version of CCT V1.1.1.0 and uninstalled and reinstalled the titantron fix mod but trons are still just blank.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod superstars also but still doing the same.

I did notice though that using CCT when I regenerate the Chunk0.def when installing a superstar it sets, for ex AJ Lee, all of her tron slots to 500 (If you go to set-->trons in CCT) and I have to manually change the mini etc to 298 (because her mini and wall pac files are both 298) and they works.. her tron bk file is also 298.

also for CM Punk it has all of his mini/ramp right but it defaults his Main Tron to 220 (Curt Hawkins?).. everything else is 131. Then when I change the titantron to 131 (again in CCT set trons) it's just blank in game. Which I also don't understand because according to CCT Punks slot number is 265 and his slot ID is 468.. but again all of his other GFX works..

are the titantron files supposed to be named for the Slot ID like the PAC chs?

I did at one point try (and fail miserably lol) at installing alternate attires using data editor and wrestle plus, idk if rebuilding the def through WrestlePlus would have messed anything up?

i'm sorry for all these questions i'm very new at this if you couldn't tell.

Edited by RusevDay93

3 hours ago, RusevDay93 said:

I did notice though that using CCT when I regenerate the Chunk0.def when installing a superstar it sets, for ex AJ Lee, all of her tron slots to 500 (If you go to set-->trons in CCT) and I have to manually change the mini etc to 298 (because her mini and wall pac files are both 298) and they works.. her tron bk file is also 298.

also for CM Punk it has all of his mini/ramp right but it defaults his Main Tron to 220 (Curt Hawkins?).. everything else is 131. Then when I change the titantron to 131 (again in CCT set trons) it's just blank in game. Which I also don't understand because according to CCT Punks slot number is 265 and his slot ID is 468.. but again all of his other GFX works..

are the titantron files supposed to be named for the Slot ID like the PAC chs?

I did at one point try (and fail miserably lol) at installing alternate attires using data editor and wrestle plus, idk if rebuilding the def through WrestlePlus would have messed anything up?

i'm sorry for all these questions i'm very new at this if you couldn't tell.

As has been said before, @HanleysFramer's Titantron fix (which comes with the current version of CCT since it's the only one available) only supports the trons for available character slots (Unlike @AznBlusuazn's fix which supported all trons with IDs 100-999, but he hasn't updated that since 1.02 so it doesn't work anymore at all). Naturally, 298 is not part of them. You'll have to install the titantron as 0500_0_0 via CCT, change it to the same in the .moveset file and it should work (unless there is an issue with the entrance file overriding it, in which case you'd have to mod the entrance file to call upon the new ID). And yes, it's best practice to have Tron IDs match Wrestler IDs to avoid confusion.

And by the way, regenerating the Chunk0.def doesn't set a different tron ID. All it does is index the .pac files to tell the game to read them (and do so from the correct location).

7 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

As has been said before, @HanleysFramer's Titantron fix (which comes with the current version of CCT since it's the only one available) only supports the trons for available character slots (Unlike @AznBlusuazn's fix which supported all trons with IDs 100-999, but he hasn't updated that since 1.02 so it doesn't work anymore at all). Naturally, 298 is not part of them. You'll have to install the titantron as 0500_0_0 via CCT, change it to the same in the .moveset file and it should work (unless there is an issue with the entrance file overriding it, in which case you'd have to mod the entrance file to call upon the new ID). And yes, it's best practice to have Tron IDs match Wrestler IDs to avoid confusion.

And by the way, regenerating the Chunk0.def doesn't set a different tron ID. All it does is index the .pac files to tell the game to read them (and do so from the correct location).

When you say change it to the same in the .moveset file you mean through data editor that would have to be done probably? 

Again thank your for your help with his it's very much appreciated.

20 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Update: It works! Renamed the one titantron file and for some reason the other moveset file was calling out the wrong titantron slots..

thank you again for your help sorry about all the confusion 

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, RusevDay93 said:

Update: It works! Renamed the one titantron file and for some reason the other moveset file was calling out the wrong titantron slots..

thank you again for your help sorry about all the confusion 

all of the the titantrons are blanked and no movie on it. help me pls :((

I'm new here. please help me.....

Can you teach me how to fix it? and please make it step by step please please please. thank you

Edited by lenardaustin