I've run into a problem? Has anyone else?

chrogers1982

So I am getting ready to start my universe so I am getting my last updated attires.  I did all my CAW'S that I am going to use done.  This morning I downloaded Ambrose, Becky, Ali, AJ, and Heal Bryan.  When I went and imported the outfits onto the wrestler it moved over so I saved at that point.  I watched the circle on the bottom right go all the way.  When I go back in and select the wrestler the created attire is gone and it is back to normal.  Anybody???

• 4 weeks later...

Did  you  save  it  as  an alternate attire for Ambrose  ?  Maybe  the  game interface  set it on the downloaded  Ambrose   but  not  the one you had wished to use   due to how  it  got  saved after the import  attempt was  done.     I  know it's  happened to a few others as they just tried to import  off a downloaded   model as  though it  would save  as  an alt  and they  too  got just normal   default  as they hadn't  manually told the  game to save and make it  available  as  alternate attire  selection prior to saving  said  import   request