Matt6sic6 Pofo's & Moveset's, Jan 21st 2019 Update - Sabu, Jordan Devlin movesets and pofo's added

Matt6sic6

Hate to ask this but if you can and have time, could you try to make a Sensational Sherri pofo/moveset?. I don't have the previous games installed to extract and edit it in Data Editor. I tried to find her in the Community Creations but no luck. >:/

Also, thank you for the Raven pofo/moveset they were hard to find.

I spent the afternoon working on a passion project of mine. I re-made the movesets and pofo's for Unbreakable138's 3 Faces of Foley pack by hand, from scratch.

The 3 Faces of Foley pack can be downloaded from his mediafire folder. To find his folder, visit one of his youtube videos and in the description click on the "WWE 2K19 Mod Collection" link.

I had a LOT of trouble getting these 3 guys installed. For whatever the reason I could NOT install them in their respective slots, which were Slot# 487 (Cactus), #488 (Dude), #489 (Mankind). They just wouldn't install in those slots. I tried MULTIPLE slots, and failed consistently until I installed them in the following slots: #440 Cactus (Sgt. Slaughter), #450 Dude (Paul London), #296 Mankind (Wade Barrett). For whatever reason, they work in those slots and possibly others, but those are the ones I got them to work in.

Tomorrow I will try to fill the most recent requests. Stay tuned for what lurks on channel 6sic6.

Edited by Matt6sic6

On 1/10/2019 at 9:54 PM, Matt6sic6 said:

I spent the afternoon working on a passion project of mine. I re-made the movesets and pofo's for Unbreakable138's 3 Faces of Foley pack by hand, from scratch.

The 3 Faces of Foley pack can be downloaded from his mediafire folder. To find his folder, visit one of his youtube videos and in the description click on the "WWE 2K19 Mod Collection" link.

I had a LOT of trouble getting these 3 guys installed. For whatever the reason I could NOT install them in their respective slots, which were Slot# 487 (Cactus), #488 (Dude), #489 (Mankind). They just wouldn't install in those slots. I tried MULTIPLE slots, and failed consistently until I installed them in the following slots: #440 Cactus (Sgt. Slaughter), #450 Dude (Paul London), #296 Mankind (Wade Barrett). For whatever reason, they work in those slots and possibly others, but those are the ones I got them to work in.

Tomorrow I will try to fill the most recent requests. Stay tuned for what lurks on channel 6sic6.

Just added a link to your topic in the description of the YouTube video, Thanks for these. Really not sure what happened with my files. I opened 2K18 and manually recorded all his moves and created it on 2K19.

• Too Sweet 1

Update in first post.

Sorry for not updating as quickly as I had been. A few of these new movesets I had to make from scratch, so they're time consuming. Enjoy.

It's my birthday Wednesday, so I probably won't update much this week. Taking a vacation from everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unbreakable138 said:

Just added a link to your topic in the description of the YouTube video, Thanks for these. Really not sure what happened with my files. I opened 2K18 and manually recorded all his moves and created it on 2K19.

I don't know either man. I was happy to help. Foley was my childhood hero and I was dying to play as Cactus Jack specifically. When I installed the moveset you had uploaded, and tried to play all kinds of weird glitches happened. I couldn't pick up a downed opponent. I couldn't Irish whip an opponent. Couldn't taunt. Perhaps the file got corrupted during upload or download. I had a similar problem when I downloaded AlcLegacy's Kane from 2KM. I downloaded him a 2nd time and it worked. It's as if the first file didn't download completely or something.

Anywho, thanks for adding my link to your video. Happy to help.

50 minutes ago, Matt6sic6 said:

Update in first post.

Sorry for not updating as quickly as I had been. A few of these new movesets I had to make from scratch, so they're time consuming. Enjoy.

It's my birthday Wednesday, so I probably won't update much this week. Taking a vacation from everything.

Happy birthday and thanks for uploading the Sherri moveset!.

• Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, mudoraman said:

Happy birthday and thanks for uploading the Sherri moveset!.

Thanks bro!

Enjoy the moveset. I made it by using Jacqueline as a base so there'd be no errors, and then copied AznBlusuazn's 2k17 moveset over top it.

Did the same with D'Lo. Used Angelo Dawkins as a base and copied the 2K16 D'Lo moveset over top of it.

If you have any issues (this goes for everybody), please report them here and I will do my best to correct/fix them.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Updated 1st post. Added team_info files for The Road Warriors, Demolition, The Nasty Boys, The APA, and The New Age Outlaws. Includes Entrances, Victory animations, team name, and team finishers.

Please note that the Nasty Boys are installed in slot id 500 and 722, and Road Warrior Animal is in slot 485. So if you have other characters installed in those slot id's, they will be in these tag teams instead.

Edited by Matt6sic6

1 hour ago, Freakin' Adam said:

Jordan Devlin gives me an infinite loading screen

Make sure you have all 5 of squaredcirclefan's ported move packs installed. He has 1 or 2 super kicks from those ported moves.

48 minutes ago, Matt6sic6 said:

Make sure you have all 5 of squaredcirclefan's ported move packs installed. He has 1 or 2 super kicks from those ported moves.

Still an infinite loading

1 hour ago, Freakin' Adam said:

Still an infinite loading

Then I suggest you re-download Joe Mashups Devlin mod and reinstall it using Custom Character Tools. I just installed it and used the moveset and pofo I made and it worked fine.

However, I did notice that the entrance and victory animations didn't save and defaulted to Adam Cole. I have since corrected this and replaced my original moveset file I had uploaded. Perhaps your download was corrupt or incomplete. I have noticed that some of the wrestler slots simply don't work when installing a mod to them. Personally, I installed him in Vince Russo's slot and it worked fine. Maybe try doing the same thing.

9 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

Then I suggest you re-download Joe Mashups Devlin mod and reinstall it using Custom Character Tools. I just installed it and used the moveset and pofo I made and it worked fine.

However, I did notice that the entrance and victory animations didn't save and defaulted to Adam Cole. I have since corrected this and replaced my original moveset file I had uploaded. Perhaps your download was corrupt or incomplete. I have noticed that some of the wrestler slots simply don't work when installing a mod to them. Personally, I installed him in Vince Russo's slot and it worked fine. Maybe try doing the same thing.

He still doesn't work. The only progress is that he loads more than he did before, but still results in an infinite loading screen. It's weird