Matt6sic6 Pofo's & Moveset's, Jan 21st 2019 Update - Sabu, Jordan Devlin movesets and pofo's added

Matt6sic6

To be fair, I didn't make all of these myself. Some, like Taz, Benoit, and RVD were collected from several places. To the creator's I say thank you for sharing them publicly. Several of the Pofo's I made myself, such as The Nasty Boy's etc.You'll notice that on a couple of pofo's I have made have filenames like "Brian Knobs in AJ Lee Slot", these are done simply to remind "ME" what slot I installed the ch.pac files, as some wrestlers such as Road Warrior Animal currently don't have their own slot in the Custom Character Tool. Most of the movesets but not all were simply extracted from CAWs downloaded from community creations.

Enjoy.

https://mega.nz/#F!3NFlkA4D!_yDGx4CGXgprAt5KASE37Q

January 4th upload:

Movesets and Pofo's for:

Bad Ass Billy Gunn, Bradshaw, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chris Benoit, Demolition Ax, Demolition Smash, D-Von Dudley, Faarooq, Hayabusa, Nasty Boy Brian Knobs, Nasty Boy Jerry Sags, Road Dogg Jesse James, Road Warrior Animal, Road Warrior Hawk, Rob Van Dam, Scott Steiner, Taz, X-Pac

January 5th 2019 update:

Movesets and Pofo's for:

Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, The Great Khali, Ultimate Warrior

January 6th update:

Movesets and Pofo's for:

AJ Lee, Brian Kendrick, Enzo Amore, Jay White, Kazuchika Okada, Kenny Omega, Mankind, Matt Jackson, Matt Riddle, Matt Sydal, Nick Jackson, Nikki Cross, Rich Swann, Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa, Tenille Dashwood (Emma)

Pofo for Big Cass Added

January 7th update:

Movesets and Pofo's for:

Chyna, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Raven, The Hurricane, Will Ospreay

Added Moveset for Big Cass

January 11th update:

3 Faces of Foley - Moveset's and Pofo's added. All 3 movesets have been re-made from scratch. The movesets provided by Unbreakable138 in his 3 Faces of Foley pack had large chunks of moves undefined as well as other glitches, such as not being able to pick up your opponent or irish whip them. My revamped movesets correct all the problems that were present in the original release. Also, the pofo's now have the correct victory celebrations.

Enjoy. BANG BANG!

January 14th update:

Movesets and Pofo's for:

Bushwhacker Butch, Bushwhacker Luke, D'Lo Brown, Mark Henry, Sensational Sheri, Tetsuya Naito, Viscera, William Regal

Fixed 2 Pofo's, Nasty Boy Jerry Sags and Demolition Smash

January 18th update:

Added team_info's for:

The Road Warriors, Demolition, The Nasty Boys, The APA, The New Age Outlaws

January 21st update:

Movesets and Pofo's for:

Sabu, Jordan Devlin

Edited by Matt6sic6
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 2

Post requests and I'll try to fill what I can. I made a retro Hogan last night, when I do an update I'll add him along with whoever else I do.

I don't wish to do any heavy modding this year but would still like to contribute and this is a pretty easy way to help out.

I sat out 17 and 18, when it came to modding but back during the 16 era I made some Dudley boy reskins and a massive 26 attire project for Tommy Dreamer. My expertise lies mostly in texture editing, 3d models just aren't my thing.

So movesets and pofo's it is then. For now at least.

Edited by Matt6sic6
  • Like 1

You've already got a few I was looking for. So thank you.

If you happen to be able to add:

Nikki Cross, Neville, Enzo and Cass, Kendrick, Mankind, Rich Swann, Emma and AJ Lee.

I'd be massively grateful, I have Pacs but not pofo and moveset.

More requests filled. Uploaded moveset to go with Big Cass pofo from last night.

Some of these movesets were made by converting 2k18 or older movesets. If you have any issues with movesets/pofo's let me know what move needs to be looked at and I will try to fix/update it.

• Thanks 1