Strange problem when Sign for Con / Rehash / Fix

XIII XHP

I can Sing for Con, Rehash & Fix a Create a Superstar for the Wrestling Legends community mod Game no problem, right?  Everything works.  My problem is when I go to set my Console ID & Profile ID for CM Punk ROH by Auday (I downloaded it from here to put in my game), every time I go to set my Console ID / Profile ID, the numbers revert back to the ones he had.  Anybody experience this problem before?  Anybody have a solution for this problem??  I noticed I can use the Up & Down arrows to set my number if I taped down the left clicker on my mouse & let it sit for a while but that'd take a couple days to get the right numbers, which seems pretty counter productive in my opinion.  I have a bunch of wrestlers from my WWE '13 save as well as my 2k14 save that I'm getting ready to port over to Wrestling Legends, just want to iron out all these little problems.  Let me know what you guys think...  @bugsyboy @stlpowercat @Red Rooster