AEW RENDERS PACK 1 RELEASED!!! WWF, ECW & WCW '99 - '01 Renders MEGAPACK RELEASED!! Hulkamania Renders Megapack Released!! HD Renders Megapack V1.0 Released!!!

Robbie686

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 6:43 AM, wosuchen1985 said:

When will V1.1 be released?

Sorry i have been out of action for  a  while with work commitments. I will aim to get 1.1 ready for tonight / tomorrow.

Excited for the new add a render feature :D 

On 5/5/2019 at 11:13 PM, Robbie686 said:

Sorry i have been out of action for  a  while with work commitments. I will aim to get 1.1 ready for tonight / tomorrow.

Good news, look forward to your release,Thanks

Edited by wosuchen1985

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 10:13 AM, Robbie686 said:

Any updates? Excited for the release!!

thank you for all your hard work, can you add a few? sensational sherri, scary sherri ect, miss eliabeth, Mr America, king kong bundy, typhoon, earthquake, demolition ax and smash, honky tonk man, the rockers, paul bearer

thanks 

Edited by king91six

Hey all, hopefully someone may be able to help me with this problem please. What it is, is when I go to add a render via CCT it keeps coming up with the error ' failed please run application as administrator.

The thing is I do run it as admin but it still won't load the render. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...