AEW RENDERS PACK 1 RELEASED!!! WWF, ECW & WCW '99 - '01 Renders MEGAPACK RELEASED!! Hulkamania Renders Megapack Released!! HD Renders Megapack V1.0 Released!!!

Robbie686

Hi guys - Back again with another full renders pack - Looks pretty good this year.

2a4v0vp.png

wtt92b.png

28ri7w3.png

Special thanks to @TheVisitorX for his awesome CCT Software.

Instructions:

Simply extract and copy mods folder into your main WWE 2K19 Directory. Use CCT to Regenerate Chunk0.def after copying this. ( All good to go )

Download HD Renders Megapack 1.0 HERE

PAYPAL Donations for my work are very much appreciated https://paypal.me/RobbieWillis

--------------------------------------------------------

Main Roster Library can be found HERE

Additional Roster Library can be found HERE

Champion Renders Collection can be found HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------

166keax.png

Hulkamania HD Renders MEGA-PACK - DOWNLOAD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1zxwoir.png

iykbwz.png

WWF ECW & WCW '99 - '01 Renders MEGAPACK - Download

AEW HD RENDERS PART 1

2gwgiyv.png

15wawp4.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 3

44 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@Robbie686 This looks so awesome :) are we close to release and will it just replace the ltag pac files?

I’m waiting on a few things to be fixed with CCT so i can replace some that we’re missing. Also I need to readjust some sizes as a few looks slightly out of proportion. But shouldn’t be long... also yes. It will be simple drag and drop ltag like last years. :)

Hello Robbie, Once again great work! I will wait for the release of the .PAC files :)

I started replacing some renders, could i use one or two files of yours as templates for those that i replace? Would be great because mine have some size fails :D

Greetings from The German One from France,

BrianMella57 :)

48 minutes ago, BrianMella57 said:

Hello Robbie, Once again great work! I will wait for the release of the .PAC files :)

I started replacing some renders, could i use one or two files of yours as templates for those that i replace? Would be great because mine have some size fails :D

Greetings from The German One from France,

BrianMella57 :)

Knock yourself out bro 

Version 1.0 Released!!

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

is it me or is the password not working for anyone else?

Password is tried and tested by myself - Try re-downloading ( Working fine )

Edited by Robbie686

Hey Robbie686! I installed your great renders pack. I just copied the whole content of the .rar file into my wwe2k19 folder and regenerated the def. But when i will start the game it takes for ever (it's now loading for about 45 minutes and still don't starts). I know that modded games take longer to start, but bevor intalling your renders it tooks about 10 Minutes. Have i done something wrong?

On 1/1/2019 at 12:36 PM, Norulf793 said:

Hey Robbie686! I installed your great renders pack. I just copied the whole content of the .rar file into my wwe2k19 folder and regenerated the def. But when i will start the game it takes for ever (it's now loading for about 45 minutes and still don't starts). I know that modded games take longer to start, but bevor intalling your renders it tooks about 10 Minutes. Have i done something wrong?

45 Minutes ? What ? My open after 5 min lool