Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

65+ Updated movesets and entrances!

*Many of these .moveset files include accurate custom entrances that were created by @Mr.AG, including: Chris Jericho '00 and '03, Edge '05, Batista '03, Rey Mysterio '03, Randy Orton '04, Undertaker '98, Jushin Thunder Liger, Hayabusa, Jinsei Shinzaki, and The Great Muta!*

(Make sure you download his newest Hayabusa CAW btw, it's insane!)

BEFORE YOU INSTALL THESE!!!!!

Step 1:  Go to THIS PAGE, download and install both the ported entrances pack and the ported moves pack, then rebuild your .def file using CCT.

Step 2:  I have included some custom .wem files(theme songs) and titantrons, I HIGHLY recommend installing each of these with CCT and Sound Editor, because most of the entrance timings are built around them.

Step 3:  Install the .moveset files(and .pofos if you want to) using CCT and have WAY more immersion in your game!

Step 4:  Make sure you you open up each wrestler who uses an "Advanced Creation" entrance in Create an Entrance mode, click "Edit Menu" at the bottom of the screen, then click on "Title Motion", and then on "Champion Motion", and make sure that "Advanced Creation" is selected, then click save and have MAXIMUM immersion!!!! ;)

Step 5: :cheers:

DOWNLOAD LINK

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 2

Mark Henry '98

sBdl7KO.jpg

si7aYlO.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

D'lo Brown

*Thanks to @ObsoleteRipZz for letting me use his awesome D'lo Brown mod as a base, he deserves most of the credit for this one, I only made new face/head textures*

pNFNrcE.jpg

YyXv4d2.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

WWF European Championship

(to install: drag both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE European Championship)

T70ODty.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2

WWF Heavyweight Championship '98

(to install: drag both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Championship '98-'02)

1hMG7fJ.png

OzVnAyk.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

*If you open up the belt in Create a Championship mode(All my belt mods work in this mode ;)) and set up the Title Information like this:*

bH0BTJa.png

It will then show up like this in the menu and in-game:

wciinFS.png

7X3ddT2.jpg

:cheers:

• Like 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

First of all, I just want to say that there is still much more in the works for "Get The F Back In 2K19!", I don't want to say too much yet because I'm not sure how long it will take or how much time I will have to work on it, but BIG things are coming, so be sure to keep an eye out!  With that said, since it's been such a long time since Patch 2, I wanted to at at least get you all a Patch 3 as soon as possible, so without further ado....

Patch 3 for "Get The F Back In 2K19!"

List of changes:

1.  New stadium banners for most arenas (no more WWF logos in WCW arenas, etc)

2.  Fixed a bunch of arenas that were not displaying titantrons during entrances

3.  Fixed all commentary table issues (some used modern monitors before, ECW Anarchy Rulz had a table on the stage, etc)

4.  Fixed Bad Blood '03 and Survivor Series '00 (brighter stage objects and no more weapons glitch)

5.  Fixed the stadium for Over The Edge '98 (crowd was clipping into the cars before)

6.  Fixed Wrestlemania 13 (whole stage was somehow messed up..)

7.  Smackdown '02 no longer freezes in Exhibition mode (The locator and nameplate aren't perfect, but they at least work now, I will make new ones for the next update)

8.  Enabled crowd fighting for various arenas that needed it

9. Various other minor tweaks/fixes

To Install:

1.  Make sure you have installed Patch 1, 2, and the Survivor Series '02 fix in order!

2.  Download the .rar file provided, open up the "Patch 3 for Get The F Back In 2K19!" folder and then drag the /pac folder into your WWE 2K19 installation directory(if your PC didn't ask you to replace any files, you dragged it to the wrong spot)

3.  Regenerate your chunk file using CCT

DOWNLOAD LINK

anhTMyb.gif

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2

The Rock '99

*works in Create a Superstar mode, but the shorter '01 style hair will show up* 

*YOU NEED TO HAVE The Rock '03 INSTALLED FOR ALL TEXTURES TO WORK!*

VarTFQl.jpg

kJaW5nn.png

AGFwbUn.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

*if you downloaded it right when I released it, download the ch34402.pac file again, it has working removeable elbow pads, thanks to @BlindedByTheGrace for letting me use his fixed Rock '01 as a base*

• Like 5
  • Woo 2

Thank you so much for all these great mods!

I think the rock '98 you've made is the best mod so far.

Just one suggestion. He seems to be a little bit too tanned. Is there any way possible u could lighten it up?

If you're not available, never mind! Thank you :D 

• Yes! 1

The Rock '99(V2)

*works in Create a Superstar mode, but the shorter '01 style hair will show up* 

*You no longer need The Rock '03 installed for it to work* ;) 

uwwhYgG.jpg

Q1udxO1.jpg

T2Zn2g3.jpg

5Jlzhws.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

*thanks to @BlindedByTheGrace for letting me use his fixed Rock '01 as a base*

@saedaegari I did ya one better ;) 

*btw he's darker than usual because I was going for more of THIS LOOK.  It did need a big adjustment to the color though, I might make an '01 attire for him sometime, which would have lighter skin.

:cheers:

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 3

Wow man, just wow. Thank u so much for prompt attention to my suggestion! And I'm very pleased to hear that you're gonna do '01 version sometime! :) 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey i had this mod working for a while albeit with the match up screens not showing up correctly, but now ive had to do a fresh install i can no longer get your mod to work correctly ive re-downloaded the files twice in correct order and applied them in the correct order but now the trons are showing the original ppv themes and the ring aprons are showing incorrect stuff.  any ides whats going on here?

Edited by Makaveli12396

• 2 weeks later...
  • WhereTheFdidTheEgo changed the title to Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2)/Stone Cold(V3) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" *PATCH 3 AVAILABLE NOW!* Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003)/Preview Pics on pages 4-6(Also, Golden Era Arena & Universe Mod V1.0/WWF Championship Belts/Undertaker KOTR '98
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...