Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

On 2/24/2020 at 9:26 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@AlexFaz 

Thanks, I'm glad you like the mod.  There is an issue with Smackdown '02, it always crashes in exhibition mode, you have to create a show for that arena and use the "Futuristic" generic graphics(I modded them to be Smackdown graphics)  This was mentioned in the list of known bugs.  BTW, you are not "too dumb to figure it out" you just haven't put enough time into it yet ;) 

Thanks mate. I figured out how to move slots afterall :) So I can now have your amazing mod and add more things to it. Thanks for the answer on your smackdown issue. Must have missed where it mentioned it before 

• Too Sweet 1

On 2/27/2020 at 4:30 AM, AlexFaz said:

Thanks mate. I figured out how to move slots afterall :) So I can now have your amazing mod and add more things to it. Thanks for the answer on your smackdown issue. Must have missed where it mentioned it before 

Can I ask how you moved slots?

39 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Can't say I ever saw him wear those as tights, but it looks great never the less. I am more familiar with the design on a tights/singlet. 

It's not perfect, I based it on this attire, I had to make the logos from scratch and I'm not usually very good at attire logos, I put most of the time into sculpting his head, body, and attire objects.  I'll most likely update this mod at some point(maybe even with a new attire), I'd like to be able to do something better for the hair too if I can.  

• Like 4

Eddie Guerrero(1997 WCW) V2 added

(resized logos/new hair)

JgMyYeh.jpg

k9ThHqf.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

If one of you modders that are good at making attires want to use this mod as a base for some LWO attires or something, feel free. ;) 

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

WELL ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A REALISTIC OWEN HART MOD!!!

Owen Hart(1998)

(includes .pofo and custom .moveset)

eQZ7Dz0.jpg

HvEXMDw.jpg

U2aWnnZ.jpg

(HUGE thanks to @sXe_Coan_sXe for his help with the textures and hair!)

Shoutout to @Dennis-Bieser for motivating me to make this mod by teasing his forever ago and never releasing it. :cheers:

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 16
  • Haha 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

1 hour ago, arhayes91 said:

Here are some suggestions: 
Hardcore Holly
Crash
Steve Blackman
Triple H 98 
Billy Kidman

Here's a suggestion, stop making suggestions and let him get on with what he enjoys. 

• Like 4
  • Woo 2

4 hours ago, arhayes91 said:

What??? get off his dick and mines, If he doesn't have a problem with me making suggestions, then why do you? You want some attention or something. Mind your business

You do realize all of those suggested mods already exist? 

Amazing work on the mods man, thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Corny 2
  • Woo 3

WOW another attire !

You seriously dont like sleep lol

I appreciate your hard work man and im sure the community does as well :)

Edited by SeriouslyBDCoan
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Hey @WhereTheFdidTheEgo

First off, a big thanks for your awesome work! 

I got two games running, one with your Attitude Mod and one with the 2k88 mod which is built on your Golden Age mod. 

You guys give us All so much more fun 💪 

Theres one thing i wanna change, in 2 Arenas i would like to have a titantron added. 

I just can't find a tutorial... 

Are you doing commissions for donations? 

Or could you help me how i can put a titantron into a modded Arena? 

Thanks a lot in advance 😉 

• Too Sweet 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:48 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Eddie Guerrero(1997 WCW) V2 added

(resized logos/new hair)

JgMyYeh.jpg

k9ThHqf.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

If one of you modders that are good at making attires want to use this mod as a base for some LWO attires or something, feel free. ;) 

Hey man, amazing job on Eddie, I'm trying to make the singlet version of this attire on PS4 for my WCW universe but the images I have aren't great quality, any would you mind helping me out with the tights logos you used please?

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 10:38 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Jerry Lawler 2K16 port(7 attires) Credit to @LouEvil76

pOGtaTB.pnggXfqByh.pngG01JUqa.png69FNr91.pngBxjhNeA.pngEtH67Hf.pngIgfbhPV.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

hi wherethefdidtheego, thanks so much for your great mod work. Unfortunately, I tried to use the above Jerry Lawler mod and the game crashed when I went to edit his entrance. Any idea on what might cause that?

Edited by eplate2

@eplate2

Probably old .dat files from 2k16, if you have X-packer, you could try to decompress and then rebuild/re-inject his PACH file and leave out 00FA.dat and 00FB.dat, if not you'll have to wait until I update the link, I'll be able to get to it sometime this weekend.

If that doesn't work, you could always set up his entrance on someone else temporarily and then copy/paste it to Lawler in the create an entrance menu.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Just now, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@eplate2

Probably old .dat files from 2k16, if you have X-packer, you could try to decompress and then rebuild/re-inject his PACH file and leave out 00FA.dat and 00FB.dat, if not you'll have to wait until I update the link, I'll be able to get to it sometime this weekend.

yeah no rush at all - thanks so much for the quick response, i appreciate it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure this mod some how effects the universal attires inside Data editor.  After installing this i have problems saving extra attires on wrestlers in data editor.  I guess deleting the extra misc.pac files that keep generating somehow from somewhere helps,  but i'd thought I should say that,  if you didn't know already.

Are these extra misc.pac files that are appearing all the time showing up everytime I make a new Attire slot for a wrestler in Universal Attire via Data Editor?  I think this is what is happening.

Nevermind Was my issue i already had 100/100 attires unlocked.  sorry

Edited by BillyTheKid