Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Any idea what I did wrong? I hate to ask here  but I am at a loss. It seems to be only the Smackdown 02 arena in the pack that is doing this but when I try to load into a match (no matter the wrestler), it just shows the crowd with no music and nothing ever progresses. I installed it exactly as said in the thread but maybe I did miss something in my old age. 

https://gyazo.com/ec049817c01388dff2d844492ff40ed7

@jamesmichaels  You have to create a show for that arena(for the locator, nameplate, etc graphics you select "Futuristic"), and then select it from the custom arenas page if playing in exhibition mode, I think I broke the locator file(the graphic that shows up before a match that says what city the show is in) or maybe the nameplate in the initial release.  

I might be able to start work on an update for the arena pack soon ;) 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

I'll give it a try! That makes sense! I play more in universe mode anyways. I was only testing the arenas out in exhibition mode and didn't think the show option. I love that arena mod and the classic fist Smackdown arena is one of my all time favorites. A lot of nostalgia to a time when wrestling hit a high.  

• Woo 1

• 3 weeks later...

So a couple of questions. Sorry if this has already been answered but, is creating a show the only way to display the wwf scratch logo or is there a way to alter it with wrestleminus? And 2: I am not sure why but the curtain color hasn't changed, the wwf logos on the towers and in the entry way aren't changed and the flags haven't changed either. Is there a chance files didn't copy right or is that something to change in wrestleminus as well? I used your misc_01 and 04 files and installed patches as well. What am I missing?

Amazing work by the way! I love these conversions every year! Thanks!

Edit* - does anyone know which pac files have the banners/flags and the wwf attitude logos for the towers? Would be cool to learn how to mod or change those if that's possible. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tomb_stone_23

@Tomb_stone_23   @AnyoneElseWhoMightBeInterested

You shouldn't have to do anything with WrestleMinus, the WWF scratch logo should show up in regular exhibition(the only arena that had issues in regular exhibition and required making a show is Smackdown '02)  You must have copied the mod into the wrong folder or something, the "WWE 2K19" folder, and all of it's contents, need to merge with the ones already in your installation directory(usually C://Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common), your PC should ask you if you want to overwrite a bunch of files, same thing goes for the updates.

As far as learning arena modding, I would suggest reading up on this pagethis page, and this YouTube channel.  Also realize that it takes a general knowledge of programs like photoshop, paint.net, and/or gimp just to be able to change textures on things in this game.  If you want to manually add arena assets and/or change 3D models within the game of any type, then you need to spend time learning, at least the basics, of programs like HxD(for hex editing), blender and/or 3ds max(for sculpting), and you also have to familiarize yourself with the various modding tools made specifically for this game, like WrestleMinus, Custom Character Tools, and X-packer/X-rey.  I might even release some various tutorials at some point, but it's hard to say for sure, proper tutorials can sometimes take even more time to put together than initially learning this stuff, so it's hard to commit to it...  

I highly recommend learning as much of this as possible if you are interested, not only does it serve as a fantastic creative outlet, much of the information learned along the way can also be used to further a career in tech if you want it to.  Keep in mind though, that the most seemingly simple task in modding can require the use of not only a very tedious process, but also many varying factors that take trial and error to overcome.  As long as you do your best to learn from those who have already done it, appreciate that ALL this stuff takes time and don't give up, you can do it. ;) 

:cheers:

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

Hey thanks for the reply. I copied everything and merged them in the right spot but maybe I missed something. May try it again. Everything else seems to be working fine but I'll admit I haven't tried all of them yet to see. It's an amazing mod.  

I've been finding out how time consuming it all is but the basic stuff I'm starting to get down. Like you said in a post a while back, changing that Raw arena's textures are a big reason why I wanted to learn. I have a practice build and did learn how to change the pac files for an arena and inject them into a new slot so that was fun. And I was just thinking about how much information you take in and learn has got to have a potential to help in tech careers so it's funny you mention that. 

Again, thanks for your work. I'll give it a go again and see if I can fix it. 

• 1 month later...

Hi there my friend. I've been focusing more on arena mods for my game and after speaking with mattflicks, it seems like he was a work around to allow single arena mods from different modders to work together using wrestleminus. Im hoping to see if I can grab some of your brilliant arena mods specifically...

ECW Arena

Heat Wave

Guilty As Charged 

Anarchy Rulz

Spring Stampede 98

And really anything else from that era.

Is there any way you can allow me to download individual arenas? 

Thanks so much! 

P.S. Awesome Rhyno updates 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have previously downloaded the Get The F Back mod pack and I discovered the reason why SmackDown '02 does not work properly is because the locator and nameplate gfxs need to be fixed, what I recommend people to do is the following:
1. using WrestleMinus and go into pac/menu/win/assets/wwe19_singleread/anime  
2. open the ltag files for nameplates and locator
3. locate the subfiles that are for SmackDown '02
4. inject whatever gfxs you would like as example the SmackDown 2011 gfxs provided in Futuristic
5. regen your game

follow these steps and this should solve the problem. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the golden era arena pack! I just downloaded it but it seems to be crashing my game.. would someone be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong? Here's the exact steps I've tried a few times:
1. download mod
2. Copy contents of 'WWE2k19' folder and paste into 'WWE2k19' folder inside Program Files (x84)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/WWE2K19

3. Open CCT, Clear chunk then regenerate full chunk

4. Open game = blank white screen.

I've tried the above steps a few different times with the same results. What am I missing?

Edited by OldSchoolCool84

• 3 weeks later...

Stone Cold Steve Austin (V2 new face sculpt and textures)

AYV7L22.png

KAiSHpQ.jpg

S9Z0R8V.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Undertaker (Ministry V2 new face sculpt and textures) 

*credit to @Mr.AG for the muscle sculpt*

66PmVua.png

x5xNY0P.png

BCxUNj7.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

DDP (8-pack V2 new face textures and fixed beard animations)

ClZRNO9.jpg

KgmTXCI.jpg

4hDT602.jpg

w2djbno.jpg

rb5lrej.jpg

Fci2So9.jpg

SEki14e.jpg

OwVqdv6.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Kurt Angle (V2 new face sculpt and textures)

JcxWThY.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Goldberg

6tX8yKC.jpg

jebFUtr.jpg

LU6dekf.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Sorry I haven't been able to dive back into the arena mod yet, but thought I would at least give you guys an air drop of some of the new stuff I've been working on recently.

Have a good one :cheers:

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 5

Couple of quick updates:

Survivor Series 2002(Elimination Chamber) update for "Get The F Back In 2K19!"

1. *Fixed the issue with this arena's main spotlight being WAY too bright, also fixed the elimination chamber match itself, and the geo files(chamber match didn't work before and was able to glitch through the cage/barricade)* 
  2. The Only thing I wasn't able to fix was the chamber pod lights when a superstar is selected to enter the match, everything else is 100% working now.
  3. To install this update, just download the two files in the link and place them in your WWE 2K19/pac/arena/entrance folder.

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Undertaker

*The 6387.pac file is for his Elimination Chamber entrance jacket animation, just place it in your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder.*

RYKnRQ8.jpg

lC6cf2G.jpg

RSJau6g.jpg

Ikno8AV.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

If you downloaded The Undertaker (King of the Ring 1998) earlier today, redownload at least the entrance attire(ch34604.pac), I have updated it to fix a clipping issue under his arm and also fixed his championship entrance, so the belt doesn't clip through the jacket ;) 

@Wolfstrike28  Thanks, I really wanted to do that, but I wasn't able to figure out how to edit/'build' the CAS yobj file, if you know of a tutorial that explains it, let me know and I might give it a go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

I forgot to mention, the most recent "Stone Cold Steve Austin(V2)", "The Undertaker", and "Kurt Angle '01" mods all work in CAS mode!!!

*None of the other mods do(that I know of), and I am not aware of anything that could fix that*

@Wolfstrike28  Just for future reference, you don't really ever need to quote posts in here, I will almost certainly know what you are talking about, if you could please click edit on your previous 2 posts and just delete the part with the quoted material and just leave your comment, I would really appreciate that. It saves a lot of space on the page for people who get here late and have to scroll back through my posts to get caught up on everything, thank you.

As far that Undertaker jacket goes, I doubt it would work with the entrance you are referring to(I'm guessing the one that "BlindedByTheGrace" ported), I have close to zero experience in any type of Entrance modding and I have no clue which prop file would associate with it.  I just finally realized that Undertaker had that entrance animation in the 2K19 and found his jacket on a list of prop files for 2k19.  It's basically 'impossible' to edit that jacket btw, it's made up of probably over a 100 tiny little .obj files, I just did the best I could to make a good 2005-ish era Undertaker without damaging the animation of the hair or the jacket. ;)   

• Like 4