Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Right now I have Abhilash's arena mod pack installed and there are some arenas I am trying to hold onto from there. It seems like if I install this it would replace all in that pack. Can someone tell me exactly what arenas are included here to see if the arenas I want from the Abhilash pack are contained here also?

@BillyTheKid  My arena pack shouldn't affect that at all, the only issue I've ever had with the Universal Attire Unlocker is that when I save it sometimes I get an error saying that it didn't save, but it always does, despite the error message.  The only thing you needed to delete for my arena mod to work properly is any extra misc01_start.pac file you might have in your /mods folder.  The Universal Attire Unlocker saves to a file named misc01_start_p30.pac, this file does not affect arenas and should be left where it is.  

@eplate2  If you go to page 6 and scroll to the bottom there is a pic showing the entire arena list.  There is no easy way to pick and choose certain arenas from different packs, almost every file needs to be modified to properly add just one more arena, so keep that in mind.

1 hour ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@eplate2  If you go to page 6 and scroll to the bottom there is a pic showing the entire arena list.  There is no easy way to pick and choose certain arenas from different packs, almost every file needs to be modified to properly add just one more arena, so keep that in mind.

Thanks so much for letting me know this is helpful. I noticed you have 2 patches which look to include some WCW and ECW arenas do you have a list of the arenas also included in these patches? Thanks so much for such an amazing mod - you are an absolute hero 

@eplate2  The only arena that was added in those patches was WCW Spring Stampede '98 (credit to @JManny and @summerslammer for that arena) as far as ECW goes, the other patch just updates the ECW arenas that were already included, with better textures, stadiums, etc.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

28 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@eplate2  The only arena that was added in those patches was WCW Spring Stampede '98 (credit to @JManny and @summerslammer for that arena) as far as ECW goes, the other patch just updates the ECW arenas that were already included, with better textures, stadiums, etc.

Got it ok thanks so much my friend I appreciate the info very much. And no possible way to add the spring  stampede 98 arena by itself and just replace 1 single arena in game since I already have abhilashs mod installed?

That arena is the one I am really after 

Edited by eplate2

Love this. 

Question though.

Nitro doesnt have flames on the floor mats around the ring anymore. Was that intentional or did I eff something up?

edit...... Figured out how to add it in the arena_misc file

again thx for this love the attitude era

Edited by CujoMatty

Thanks for your awesome mods!

By the way, John Cena 03' version you uploaded doesn't work.

Whenever I install that model and try to go for a match with that cena it crashes.

Any suggestion?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is awesome! I'm having some issues with ECW stuff though. When using the reguular ECW Arena, it is like merged with main event. The ring is ECW but the ramp is main event. The intro videos for the ECW arenas also don't work properly. It is the videos from the ones they were supposed to replace. Did I do something wrong? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2020 at 6:11 PM, slikkster said:

This is awesome! I'm having some issues with ECW stuff though. When using the reguular ECW Arena, it is like merged with main event. The ring is ECW but the ramp is main event. The intro videos for the ECW arenas also don't work properly. It is the videos from the ones they were supposed to replace. Did I do something wrong? 

Well, whatever you did, I did the same because I faced similar issues.

so i have the 2k16 ported arenas installed, as well as wm 20,35,36, and the new raw/sd arena and raw2001, will this affect any of those?

Edited by mattfick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know the Attitude Era arena mod cannot be merged and is not compatible with the Golden Era arena mod. However, can the Attitude Era mod be overwritten by the Golden Era mod without issue, and vice versa?

15 hours ago, manta said:

Holy hell these are all amazing! Thank you! Is there any way to get all those arena's without downloading the whole conversion mod?

Short answer: no. See earlier posts in thread for more details. You'd have to add them all manually and it's much more of a chore.

17 hours ago, christoph said:

I know the Attitude Era arena mod cannot be merged and is not compatible with the Golden Era arena mod. However, can the Attitude Era mod be overwritten by the Golden Era mod without issue, and vice versa?

To answer my own question. I test saved the golden era arenas mod over the attitude era mod I already had installed. While certain graphics will be off, such as match-up screens and transition designs, if you simply create a show you can manually adjust things correctly.

So for people like me who are playing Universe and want arenas from both mods, you can just install whatever mod you want at the time, pending on what era in your Universe you are in.

Also, I've only done minor testing, so don't hold me to this if there's other conflicts or glitches I am unaware of. 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, mattfick said:

did you install the misc04 and misc01?

I guess I did something wrong because I got all them to work now, the only issue im noticing is the titantron videos not working for modded superstars. the minitron and ramp and everything else works perfectly but the actual titantron just shows nothing. but for regular superstars it works great, anyone know why?

I use cheat engine, but I have titantron fix installed. If i remember correctly the titantrons worked fine on the basic game arenas, just for some reason on these modded ones the big titantron doesnt display the video. it will either be blank or it will mirror the entrance camera. but if i change a superstar who is already in the games titantron in the game files it will display on all arenas.

Edited by baseddylan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, where can I find some kind of tip how to install this arenas?

EDIT: Well I have issues with arenas. RAW Is War has HIAC on apron, did I do something wrong?

Edited by Maciasso Ciampa