Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Some more previews :) (the renders are not part of the mod, they are just whatever I have installed right now, ignore any modern WWE logos, I haven't changed those yet)

2ErBtTs.jpg

BJR7Kf6.jpg

a97US3a.jpg

KS8GraO.jpg

uv8xbPb.jpg

PfyZjS6.jpg

siupOBF.jpg

WcG5aLP.jpg

sXPEri9.jpg

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU REPLY IN HERE*

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 8
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

The video backgrounds of the match up screens that use them are all now a lot more high definition(Thanks again to @sXe_Coan_sXe for providing the video files!)  The "Show Load" videos and the transition videos will be the same quality :) 

Also some more previews ;) 

BDnUGgS.jpg

k7b9Hok.jpg

BbBa4v1.jpg

DZYJ93Y.jpg

I1tY52f.jpg

HRexTXf.jpg

jecosmE.jpg

khQrTi2.jpg

8x4Kaps.jpg

k6k6fy0.jpg

ZVu4kZN.png

ZNmd6ci.png

• Like 5
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 2

Made some really good progress this week! :) 

e45eipU.jpg

J8daCcB.jpg

HnxIvHL.jpg

lAPAIlo.jpg

wAd3024.jpg

2EGme3w.jpg

PV4jrSB.jpg

ppUQwrj.jpg

fwPMaun.png

kSNUl46.jpg

s3l6BH9.jpg

r1Hrkby.jpg

bOolXgW.jpg

FNbJHC5.jpg

fB2Xhty.jpg

KBuopV0.jpg

LBQ7FHA.png

m2QbTJw.jpg

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

Here are a couple more variations of the WWF watermark logo that I just made.  Feel free to use them for whatever you want. :) 

812xtUO.png

llo9Z8F.png

EDIT: Finally got it perfect!

WPltipP.png

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

WrestleMINUS?? Never used the program. I want that ramp in smackdown so bad. Any quick video tutorial I can watch to get a understanding of the program....looks simple but ive been so busy. 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

WrestleMINUS?? Never used the program. I want that ramp in smackdown so bad. Any quick video tutorial I can watch to get a understanding of the program....looks simple but ive been so busy. 

Thanks 

It's extremely easy, just put all WrestleMINUS files in a folder somewhere, then when you first open it will ask you to locate your WWE2K19.exe file, after that it will ask you if you want to incorporate some other files that are found in X-packer, etc. you don't even need these for what you are trying to do, so you could just say no for now if you want.  After that stuff is done it should look like THIS, then you just click the little + symbol to the lift of WWE 2K19, now you can navigate the folders/files of you install directory.  Now just go to THIS FILE and then you have to click on THE SHOW TAB.  Now in this very first row that is highlighted you just need to go over to the "Stage" column, double click on it, type the number 1, PRESS ENTER, and then click on Save Changes.  Now go to your WWE 2K19/pac/root folder and backup or remove the .bak file that was created by WrestleMINUS.  If you want to change the arena name, just double click on THIS BOX, type 5483, PRESS ENTER, and then save changes(you have to have the Super String installed).  If you ever get an error after pressing save changes, it's because you forgot to reopen the file on the left after the first time you saved changes ;) 

If it still doesn't work after doing this, see if there is another misc01_start.pac file in your WWE 2K19/mods folder somewhere.  If there is one, you either need to edit it in the same exact way, or remove it. 

• Like 3

Raw is War 1999

UDatSO5.jpg

Fun fact:  THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the whole reason I got into modding at all, I thought it would be cool to have a separate logo on the towers and stage piece :D 

57Uhv7D.jpg

pQ30pQJ.jpg

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

THIS......... IS EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!

Credit to @LordBarker for creating the original Heat Wave '98 apron texture that was used :) 

Credit to @Mr.AG for the awesome Hayabusa CAW, make you sure you check out all of his creations, they are all great!  I can't remember who made the Jerry Lynn that's in a couple pics but go download that too! :D 

(W.I.P)

tw5xR4b.jpg

yQdcfSv.png

rxxE7vZ.jpg

9F72eUR.jpg

qJ4s3eO.jpg

4LsbUGm.jpg

wW0sEJr.png

QG1GWnk.jpg

• Like 7
  • Glorious 3
  • Woo 1

Credit to @LordBarker for the ring mat. :) 

*All 3 ECW arenas so far in my pack do not have the weapons glitch that many arenas in the golden era pack had!  Also, I will likely change the stage design at some point to one that is much more accurate to the late 90s style instead of One Night Stand.* ;) 

Ghi1bwz.png

8aJBIPS.jpg

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some more updates :)  

Armageddon 1999(Special thanks to @JManny for his help with this one)

ghgtgxf.jpg

WrestleMania XV

CAwSbND.jpg

Raw is War 1999(remade the apron)

pQ30pQJ.jpg

New PPV apron (Thanks to @trioxin1331 for helping with the logos)

FaHahxP.jpg

Finally happy with the watermark logo :) 

Ll9fFHu.jpg

• Like 6
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Full Arena List:

(NXT and NXT Brooklyn will likely remain unchanged/unlisted in the 1st release for various reasons, also I realize that WCW is quite lacking in this pack compared to WWF/ECW, I hope to add more in a future DLC pack)

There are also 2 bonus FMW arenas that replace the generic Japanese arenas*

3oeZ5Yv.png

1VrpEc0.png

BaSJVX3.png

0EXnKpy.png

cgUychz.png

Version 1 of "Get The F Back In 2K19!" is scheduled for release on August 25th, along side the amazing 2K88 which is being created by @JManny, if you haven't already done so, go check out his work!  

:cheers:

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have some good news!  I was able to finish ALL of the show videos(and themes) and got them working properly in game, so they will all be available in version 1 for you to use in Create a Show and Universe mode!  

Here are some things you might want to know about Get The F Back In 2K19!:

• These arenas will replace ALL of the stock WWE arenas(and the two generic Japanese arenas), as well as the match up screens, nameplates, locators, etc.  No need to create a show(unless you want to) you can use these in regular exhibition mode. 
  • There is no way to quickly install 1 arena at a time or switch which slot it is installed in(refer to the arena modding wiki if you wish to try it for your own personal use), and there is no way to keep the modern arenas as well as the modded ones!
  • This mod is NOT compatible with ANY of the single arena mods you might find, if you try to use them both you will completely break one or both of the mods(It is possible to 'merge' them, but again you would have to read up on the arena modding wiki, it's a really tedious process).
  • I will likely continue updating this mod over time(I'm not impressed with 2K20 so far..) so keep an eye on this page!

List of known bugs at release:

• Smackdown '02 nameplate doesn't show up in regular exhibition mode, you can get around this by creating a show for this arena and using the "Futuristic" plates that I have modded.
  • There are some lighting issues in the ported 2k15 arenas(the stage pieces don't reflect light as well as they should)
  • Starrcade '83 doesn't appear in the Show menus(this seems to be a Yukes/2K issue)
  • The weapons glitch is still present in many arenas, but does not affect MOST of the arenas that you would frequently use weapons in(like Raw is War, Smackdown '00/'02, WCW Nitro, All ECW arenas, both FMW arenas, etc.) 

So, with all that said, seeing as how it's almost the 25th, I only have one question for all of you........

giphy.gif&f=1

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 3