Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Smackdown '02 added!

I likely won't release very many solo arena packs(if anymore at all) but I was really happy with how this one turned out and wanted to share it with everyone now. 

HUGE thanks to @Mr.AG for fixing the 2 main titantrons, for some reason Velocity '03 plays minitrons on them...

brCCWgA.jpg

0oFPyH4.jpg

Qz8pWO5.jpg

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 3

New apron for Smackdown '02 added! (I used the one that can be found on Google as a base, I forget who made it, if you know let me know and I'll update the post to give proper credit)  I've merged it with the OG post ;)   

Thanks to @Mr.AG for being real enough to tell me that the first one I made was a dumpster fire! :D (and for the really fantastic pics!)

21YfZE8.jpg

Also, in case anyone is confused, the only thing different in V2 is the apron. ;) 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

New apron for Smackdown '02 added! (I used the one that can be found on Google as a base, I forget who made it, if you know let me know and I'll update the post to give proper credit) 

Thanks to @Mr.AG for being real enough to tell me that the first one I made was a dumpster fire! :D 

21YfZE8.jpg

I did not say such things. Perhaps I said that the apron looks like milk that has some leftover choclate cookies in it 🙄 😏😂

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

So I installed the SmackDown '02 Arena and everything works great except for the wrestlers walking through the ramp during their entrances? I can only speculate that this is because the arena is replacing the Smackdown Live arena which has a flat entrance ramp. Is there anything that can be done to fix this or is it something that I've done wrong in the installation process?

@WolfStrike150  Yeah, it's 1.

To make the string load in WrestleMINUS, just go to your string folder(in WrestleMINUS) and click on string_win.pac, then open one of the files inside of it and then click on the @ 0 file that is inside of it, after that click on the String Viewer tab.  After that it should load up every time you edit the misc01 file, if not just do it again. 

Edit:  Also, make sure you have downloaded the super string

• Yes! 1

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo  String Loaded is True and now everything is exactly the same and same thing is happening. It's weird because when in a match the ramp is interactive. The wrestlers can walk up the ramp and sometimes will actually glitch through it, but during their entrances they come out ground level underneath the ramp?

@WolfStrike150  See if maybe another mod created a misc01_start.pac file in the /mods folder.  If you do see another one, edit it with HxD or WrestleMINUS to make the stage = 1 in the Smackdown Live slot, just like you did to the one in your /root folder.  Make sure you are pressing the enter key after entering your new value in WrestleMINUS too, and then save changes/delete the .bak file.

It's definitely stage = 1, I just tested the arena.

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo  It's funny you said that cause I did have a different arena mod that never worked properly and it did create a misc01_start_p40 file. I just deleted it and went back into wrestleminus and made sure I hit enter on every value, saved, and then deleted the file it created, rebuilt the def through Custom Character tools. Same issue which just blows my mind with the stage value being 1. It's not the end of the world if I can't fix it, it just looks stupid you know

• Corny 1

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

I love this arena, but I don't wanna replace it with the SmackDown live one 😭

You can put it anywhere you want, just change the Misc01 and 04 accordingly and inject the relevant entrance into the area you want. 

• Yes! 1

On 6/17/2019 at 3:10 AM, LordBarker said:

You can put it anywhere you want, just change the Misc01 and 04 accordingly and inject the relevant entrance into the area you want. 

Can we replace those awful mexican venues?

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more arena preview pics ;)  

*Shoutout to Dustin-Eaton-Works from Deviant Art for the original "WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION" apron that I edited and used for multiple PPV arenas, a link to the original textures can be found HERE!

*Big shoutout to @JManny for the Summerslam 1998 apron and for just being a huge help with a lot of things!

*Another huge shoutout to @sXe_Coan_sXe for his awesome No Way Out '01 match up screen background image and also for many of the background videos used in other match up screens, such as WrestleMania XV!

WrestleMania 13

QrGnJEN.jpg

WrestleMania XV

6gl27al.jpg

ZZAxFPp.jpg

(Ignore any WWE logos, just haven't changed those yet)

ZIXO69X.jpg

9vGseZk.jpg

Fully Loaded 1999

TWXbsRk.jpg

St. Valentines Day Massacre 1999

jf2bXFe.jpg

Summerslam 1998

oGd04HM.jpg

No Way Out 2001

njRjxdF.jpg

m63dHmT.jpg

XXQrLOr.jpg

J2aFart.jpg

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU REPLY IN HERE*

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 3

This looks so awesome man I can't wait! That WWF logo on the apron looks a bit stretched out to me tho, I have another version and a load of apron/show image files that might come in handy if you want them? I'm okay with Photoshop and working with pac files so if I can help with anything give me a shout 

Dude, No Way Out 01 is in my top 10 favorite arenas list. It looks so accurate.

Your skills are getting sharper by the day.

Looks like someone took their vitamins and said their prayers 👀😅

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, trioxin1331 said:

This looks so awesome man I can't wait! That WWF logo on the apron looks a bit stretched out to me tho, I have another version and a load of apron/show image files that might come in handy if you want them? I'm okay with Photoshop and working with pac files so if I can help with anything give me a shout 

It was pretty stretched out on the real aprons back then, not like the ones that have been in 2k16, etc.  There may exist a couple of slight variations to it but nothing major, I was really happy with the font used on the apron I chose to work with as well, it is perfect. :) ryVqlBT.jpg

• Like 3

WOW , getting hyped here.

loving the way this is looking.. bring back memories lol.

The stage designs are top notch too man, keep up the hard work :)

Edited by sXe_Coan_sXe
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1