Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Looks amazing!

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get multiple instances of the game running on my computer, because I'm greedy and I want these...but I also want JManny's...but I also don't want to give up the Golden Era mod 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Yes! 1

1 minute ago, ryanbill33 said:

k do u have an exact time then

Soon clearly is the exact time. I suggest leaving him alone to get his fantastic work together. 

Edited by LordBarker
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

I have good news and bad news...

Good news = 2K88 is AMAZING!  @JManny really did an incredible job taking the Golden Era mod to the next level!!

Bad news = It is not at all compatible with "Get The F Back In 2K19!"  Also, you cannot properly install "Get The F Back In 2K19!" over top of 2K88 If you want to try out "Get The F Back In 2K19!" after you already installed 2K88, you will either need a separate install directory, or you will need to back up your wrestler mods/important stuff and then install it on a fresh copy of WWE 2K19.  

I'll likely make a patch for this at some point, just wanted to let you all know in case you are eager to try both mods.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just realized that the build I uploaded was missing the ringmat for ECW Guilty as Charged for some reason(which makes that arena crash when you select it) and likely some other files are missing too, I don't know why that happened.  I'm going to upload the mod as a folder instead of an archive.  Just download the WWE 2K19 folder and install it right over top of the version of Get The F Back In 2K19 that you already have.

Should be done uploading in about an hour or so, sorry about that.

• Like 2
  • Haitch 1

The 'new' version is now uploaded, if you installed Get The F Back In 2K19 yesterday, just download it again from the updated link(the main link on page 1 is updated too) and install right over top of the old stuff, enjoy. :) 

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

great job in this pack, but can you please upload updates as seperate files so we won't have to download the whole pack again which takes 14 hours to download (for me) ,and thanks so much again for this great pack..

Edited by TheMadOne
  • Too Sweet 1

On 8/24/2019 at 1:48 AM, tomwearsglasses said:

Looks amazing!

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to get multiple instances of the game running on my computer, because I'm greedy and I want these...but I also want JManny's...but I also don't want to give up the Golden Era mod 😁

Just make copies of the 2K19 directory folder. The one that is named WWE2K19 will be the one that steam runs. So you can just rename the folders when you want to play a different version. This is how I work on conversion mods without having a big mess for one install. Since there are no more game updates you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2

25 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

Just make copies of the 2K19 directory folder. The one that is named WWE2K19 will be the one that steam runs. So you can just rename the folders when you want to play a different version. This is how I work on conversion mods without having a big mess for one install. Since there are no more game updates you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.

But that would take like 100gb from hard drive, i remember in then&now&beyond Arena packs in 2k16 there was another solution which was not take this amount of disk space

@TheMadOne  Future updates will be separate downloads, I had to do that this first time because for some reason there was files missing from my archive file despite being in the folder that I archived, so I had no quick way to know exactly what was missing, didn't want to make everyone wait forever.

• Like 2