Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

*Replies, critiques, and bug reports are welcome, but please try not to quote entire posts, just simply write in the "Reply to this topic" section at the bottom of the page, it just makes it more convenient for people who get here late and want to go back and catch up on everything without having to see duplicates of my posts, thank you.  

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES(ALL OF THEM, ALWAYS)!

"Get The F Back In 2K19!"

What does this mod do and what should I know before installing it?:

• This mod will replace every WWE arena in the game(and the two generic Japanese arenas) with WWF/WWE arenas from 1998-2003, as well as the match up screens, nameplates, locators, Show Videos, Show Themes, Universe logos, etc.  No need to create a show(unless you want to) you can use these in regular exhibition mode.
  • There is no way to quickly install 1 arena at a time or switch which slot it is installed in(refer to the arena modding wiki if you wish to try it for your own personal use), and there is no way to keep the modern arenas as well as the modded ones!
  • This mod is NOT compatible with ANY of the other arena mods you might find, including my Golden Era mod.  If you try to use two arena mods at once you will completely break one or both of the mods(It is possible to 'merge' them, but again you would have to read up on the arena modding wiki, it's a really tedious process).  
  • I do NOT recommend playing online while using this mod(or any for that matter) not worth risking a ban. 
  • I do NOT recommend trying to upload any modded content to Community Creations, again it's just not worth risking a ban!  You should be fine downloading things from Community Creations while you have this mod installed though.

List of known 'bugs':

• There are some lighting issues in the ported 2k15 arenas(the stage pieces don't reflect light as well as they should)  Also the Bad Blood '03 stage is way too dark.
  • Starrcade '83 doesn't appear in the Show menus(this seems to be a Yukes/2K issue)
  • While in the Create a Show menu(most notably when selecting a theme song for a show), some of the logos will appear unchanged, they are all modded into the game though(check arena images page 2), just preview them to see which is which.

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the .rar file and extract it with WinRAR or 7-Zip

2. drag and drop the WWE 2K19 folder in your installation directory so that it merges with your WWE 2K19 folder, click yes when your PC asks to replace the files(If your PC doesn't ask to replace any files, you dragged it to the wrong spot).

3. Install and Open Custom Character Tools 2019

4. In the "Chunk Tools" tab at the top, clear your chunk0.arc file, and then rebuild your chunk0.def file.

5. Enjoy.

*If you have a bunch of weird issues like barricades that are crooked, or walking through ramps, you likely have another misc01_start.pac and/or misc04_arena.pac file somewhere in your WWE 2K19/mods folder, either edit it(the misc01) with HxD and copy/paste from "STG" to "COS" to match the same area in my modded misc01 file provided in the download.  For the misc04, you could edit the values to match my modded one via WrestleMINUS.  You might be able to just copy over the modded misc01/04 files into your mods folder, I honestly don't know which program creates those extra ones that some people seem to have, or why it would need those, I'm guessing it's likely Data Editor or something similar.* 

*Alternatively, you can just temporarily remove/delete the extra misc01_start.pac and/or misc04_arena.pac files from your /mods folder*

DOWNLOAD LINK

Credits: I want to thank @tekken57 @pozzum @Cave Waverider @TheVisitorX  @squaredcirclefan @LordJustice17(and anyone else who helped in similar ways) for their amazing tools and/or mods and help with various things in the community, without all of those things none of this stuff would be possible. 

HUGE shoutout to @hovathagod32 for sharing his spreadsheet and overall vast knowledge of arena modding throughout the years(Click HERE for his main arena modding page)

Another HUGE shoutout to @JManny for his various help with things and also for taking my first Golden Era mod and taking it to the next level!  Be sure to check out 2K88 on his page HERE!  

Special thanks to @LordBarker for providing many of the ECW assets that were used and also for helping me out with many things, even way back when I first started modding and was a complete noob. 

Special thanks to @Mr.AG for fixing a ton of the titantrons, and also various .bk2 files as well as various help with a ton of other modding related things. 

Special thanks to @sXe_Coan_sXe for providing the HD video that I used to make the transitions, show videos, and some match ups screens. 

Special thanks to @trioxin1331 for providing the original logo I used for the "WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION" PPV apron!

65+ Updated movesets and entrances!

*Many of these .moveset files include accurate custom entrances that were created by @Mr.AG, including: Chris Jericho '00 and '03, Edge '05, Batista '05, Rey Mysterio '03, Randy Orton '05, Undertaker '98, Jushin Thunder Liger, Hayabusa, Jinsei Shinzaki, and The Great Muta!*

(Make sure you download his newest Hayabusa CAW btw, it's insane!)

BEFORE YOU INSTALL THESE!!!!!

Step 1:  Go to THIS PAGE, download and install both the ported entrances pack and the ported moves pack, then rebuild your .def file using CCT.

Step 2:  I have included some custom .wem files(theme songs) and titantrons, I HIGHLY recommend installing each of these with CCT and Sound Editor, because most of the entrance timings are built around them.

Step 3:  Install the .moveset files(and .pofos if you want to) using CCT and have WAY more immersion in your game!

*If you install the .pofo files, make sure you open up each one in Data Editor, click on "Announcer Settings" and make sure "Commentary Name" is set to whatever slot you are installing to, otherwise you have issues with announcer names and/or team settings*

Step 4:  Make sure you you open up each wrestler who uses an "Advanced Creation" entrance in Create an Entrance mode, click "Edit Menu" at the bottom of the screen, then click on "Title Motion", and then on "Champion Motion", and make sure that "Advanced Creation" is selected, then click save and have MAXIMUM immersion!!!! ;) 

Step 5: :cheers:

DOWNLOAD LINK

*Fixed Randy Orton '05 .moveset V2*

/ch Mods

The Rock '03

*works in Create a Superstar mode!*

*You NEED to install this in the modern Rock slot(ch10002.pac) and also replace the tx10002.pac file in your /ch folder for all of the textures to show up properly, I tried to make an alternate version with a texture archive, but kept running into issues with it*

HUGE thanks to @Mr.AG for the muscle sculpt and attire on this one!

Also, thanks to @BlindedByTheGrace for the working elbow pads!

UTFJLRg.png

zCQwACg.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Triple H '00

*Collaboration with @Mr.AG*

sjBbnHf.jpg

HSVonnC.jpg

YHRkwAR.png

FFitEhy.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stone Cold Steve Austin '99

NZsDPjf.png

uxmNFUD.jpg

qt2tm01.pngjIEM3W7.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Ken Shamrock

onHFp7D.png

oPQY3Rq.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Kane '98

*Thanks to @SeriouslyBDCoanfor his help with some of the textures*

6WvvLT8.png

VjRhdCs.jpg

aPovI27.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Rock '99(V2)

*works in Create a Superstar mode, but the shorter '01 style hair will show up* 

uwwhYgG.jpg

Q1udxO1.jpg

T2Zn2g3.jpg

5Jlzhws.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Undertaker (King of the Ring 1998)

Edit (6/22/21): *fixed an issue with the face textures*

Y35JWtZ.jpg

m6FvKrO.jpg

6RxZolb.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Undertaker '98

F0qxi2p.png

pGM7TSg.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Undertaker(V2)

*This version does NOT work in Create a Superstar mode!*

YCkI0bU.jpg

rqzhqWR.png7NibmFh.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

The Undertaker

*The 6387.pac file is for his Elimination Chamber entrance jacket animation, just place it in your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder.*

RYKnRQ8.jpg

lC6cf2G.jpg

RSJau6g.jpg

Ikno8AV.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Ministry Undertaker(V2)

*Credit to @Mr.AG for the muscle sculpt*

66PmVua.png

x5xNY0P.png

BCxUNj7.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Kurt Angle '01(V2)

JcxWThY.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Mark Henry '98

sBdl7KO.jpg

si7aYlO.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

D'lo Brown

Thanks to @ObsoleteRipZz for letting me use his awesome D'lo Brown mod as a base, he deserves most of the credit for this one, I just made new face/head textures

pNFNrcE.jpg

YyXv4d2.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Big Bossman

wyI1PPv.png

sPebPhq.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Big Show(1999)

3Ln7DTV.png

Ga1so7V.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Big Show(2000)

Mhi1zyA.png

MZ6r6f1.jpg

8p4qRRr.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Rhino(ECW)

1fBncSt.png

c9deNpN.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Rhino

g1sfV2C.png

EVWxKNi.png

a4AeLIu.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Owen Hart(1998)

eQZ7Dz0.jpg

HvEXMDw.jpg

U2aWnnZ.jpg

(HUGE thanks to @SeriouslyBDCoan for his help with the textures and hair!)

Shoutout to @Dennis-Bieser for motivating me to make this mod by teasing his forever ago and never releasing it.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Owen Hart(1998 Orange attire)

QVnVh3d.jpg

y1SomlJ.jpg

(HUGE thanks to @SeriouslyBDCoan for his help with the textures and hair!)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Eddie Guerrero (1997 WCW)V2

JgMyYeh.jpg

k9ThHqf.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Diamond Dallas Page 2k16 port(8 WCW attires) V2 update!

*fixed beard animations and created new textures*

*99% credit goes to tekken57, bugsyboy, Red Rooster, JulianBITW, and LouEvil76, I just added new hair and skin textures*

ClZRNO9.jpg

KgmTXCI.jpg

4hDT602.jpg

w2djbno.jpg

rb5lrej.jpg

Fci2So9.jpg

SEki14e.jpg

OwVqdv6.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

John Cena '03

aYKe3C9.png

p9xEfbG.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

ABA Undertaker

uZXMUmi.jpg

vIE78En.png

DOWNLOAD LINK V2(fixed clipping issues)

Stone Cold Steve Austin '03

HkS0kg1.png2Dc6wbc.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Jerry Lawler 7 attire pack (@LouEvil76 port/update)

ciXpvvS.png

O3Pq92d.pngzik32lO.png

K3Bx2Y1.pngKrpeMK5.png

gttjsNg.pngSv9LE7q.png

kdRsEzK.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Golden Era Arena/Universe Mod V1.0 (Preview Pics)

*Everything in this mod was either ported/created by me, provided by @esbatmusic, or provided by @LordBarker.  Special thanks to @Red Rooster for his improved WWF intro video. Please don't re-upload any of the content from this mod unless you get permission.*

This mod replaces/changes every arena in the game, most menu screens and many Create a Show/Universe logos.  I didn't really want to release this mod in it's current state, but due to various issues I don't know how much time I will have for modding going forward, and I don't want to leave you guys with nothing for a long period of time.  Here is the list of things you should be aware of before installing:

• The most notable issue remaining with this mod is the one discussed HERE.  As far as I know, no fix for this has been found yet, though each match type is still 'playable' in the affected arenas, as you can still pull the needed weapons out from the apron and use them in the ring. (list of affected arenas)
  • This mod is likely NOT compatible with either MyPlayer mode or 2K Showcase mode, but 2K Towers still work fine, they just play out in different arenas, the main goal of this mod was to make Universe mode better for WWF fans.
  • The WWE stage logo in many arenas needs to be 3D modeled to allow for a WWF logo
  • The spotlight on the stage piece in Survivor Series '96 and WrestleMania 13 is too bright
  • There are some strange shadow glitches, mostly on the portion of ramp closest to the ring and on the aprons(as far as I know, this is a 2k/Yukes glitch that wasn't in previous games, only thing I've found that makes it less noticeable is to turn off shadows in the graphics options, this completely "fixes" it for the aprons at least)
  • Do NOT use the side exit door near the parking lot area if you go backstage in arenas that have crowd fighting disabled!
  • Elimination Chamber mode uses This Tuesday in Texas as it's arena now(you can put the original back by simply copying the original WWE 2K19/pac/arena/entrance file for it back in"arentrance00021.pac")
  • If you want to use these arenas in regular exhibition mode, you will need to create a show for each one and give them whichever nameplates, etc that you want(the modded show/watermark logos are in "Arena Images" pages 1 and 2)  Then just select them from the "Custom Arenas" page.
  • Online still works, but I do NOT recommend it as your arena will be Raw is War(with crowd fighting enabled) and your opponent will still have Modern Raw.  It might be considered "cheating" if you play online with modded arenas, I really don't know, so best not to risk it, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
  • If you want to try and improve something in this mod, want to mod Modern Raw back in for the sake of online, or are just interested in arena modding for whatever reason make sure you check out THIS PAGE and THIS PAGE.  HUGE shoutout to everyone involved in putting together those pages(and another HUGE shoutout to @LordBarker as well, for being kind enough to help me out WAY back in the beginning when I didn't know very much at all, if it wasn't for him I would have likely given up a long time ago), everything I know about arena modding is thanks to all of them and this mod wouldn't exist if they didn't share their knowledge, so be sure to thank them if you enjoy this mod.

So without further ado..

Installation Instructions:

BACKUP YOUR FILES!(I know I already said that, but IDC do it again if you have to..)

Drag the WWE 2K19 folder from the download link into your /Steam/steamapps/common folder and overwrite all files, then regenerate your chunk0.def using Custom Character Tools 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK

*I do still hope to release a V2.0 at some point(if I find the time) which would include modded match up screens, nameplates, stadium banners, etc.  If you run into any bugs I may have overlooked, know how to fix any that were mentioned, or have any reasonable suggestions, feel free to comment on this page or message me and I'll get back to you ASAP, I hope you all enjoy this mod.* :)

WWF Championship Belts

*If you open up any of my championship belt mods in Create a Championship mode and set up the Title Information like this:*

bH0BTJa.png

It will then show up like this in the menu and in-game:

wciinFS.png

7X3ddT2.jpg

:cheers:

WWF Heavyweight Championship '98: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Championship '98-'02)

WWF Winged Eagle Championship: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Championship '88-'98)

WWF Undisputed Championship: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces the WWE Undisputed Championship)

WWF Smoking Skull Championship: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces the WWE Smoking Skull Championship)

WWF Intercontinental Championship('87)*updated 12/31/2018*: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Intercontinental Championship '94)

WWF Intercontinental Championship('90)*updated 1/1/2019*: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Intercontinental Championship '90)

WWF Intercontinental Championship('98-'02): Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Intercontinental Championship '98-'11)

WWF European Championship '98: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE European Championship)

The Younger 'Taker Collection

If you don't know how to install these, I highly recommend visiting the main tutorial page HERE

Backlash '01 Download Link  Preview  

Royal Rumble '01:  Download Link  Preview

Raw '98:  Download Link  Preview

Raw November '98:  Download Link  Preview

Rock Bottom '98:  Download Link  Preview

Over the Edge '98:  Download Link  Preview

Summerslam '98:  Download Link  Preview

Raw June '99:  Download Link  Preview

Fully Loaded '99:  Download Link  Preview

Other /ch Mods and Ports

Razor Ramon(Modded head/face textures)  Download Link  Preview

John Cena '03(Modded head/face textures/hair)  Download Link  Preview 

John Cena '03(alt entrance attire with ported 2k14 chain)  Download Link  Preview

Stone Cold Steve Austin (17 ported 2k16 attires)  Download Link(Preview pics inside of the folders)

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 30
  • Too Sweet 8
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 3

Wasn't happy with the first version of the '87 IC title, especially the side plates, so I just remade the whole thing.

Happy New Year!

Added '90 WWF Intercontinental Championship... and then fixed it :D  Had the wrong normal map file in the first version, smh...

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 3

@Jimmycrane1986  Thanks man, I'm glad someone likes it.  I would like to make another Cena attire at some point(along with many others), I had his chain from 2k14 ported onto the model I released, but I don't know how to add a texture to it yet. In case it's not blatantly obvious I'm still quite new to character modding, just kind of trial and erroring my way through it all so I can have some stuff to share with everyone :D  At the very least, I will likely redo the hair at some point, it looks pretty crappy from certain angles when the camera is zoomed in, just figured I would upload it in case someone with the know how would like to use the head .obj for their own mod or something like that, plus it's not very noticeable during gameplay IMO.

• Like 1