Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

• WhereTheFdidTheEgo changed the title to The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock(V2)/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2)/Stone Cold(V3) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" *PATCH 3 AVAILABLE NOW!* Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003)/Preview Pics on pages 4-6/WWF Championship Belts
  • WhereTheFdidTheEgo changed the title to The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2)/Stone Cold(V3) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" *PATCH 3 AVAILABLE NOW!* Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003)/Preview Pics on pages 4-6/WWF Championship Belts
4 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Nice to see some amazing updates. can I ask how we get that Smackdown 02 arena? 

It is a part of my "Get The F Back In 2K19!" mod, it's at the top of the first post on page 1, make sure you read all of the instructions and install all updates in the correct order if you want to try it out.  I do not provide single arena packs, and there is no easy way to pick and choose arenas from my mod or to mix and match with other arena mods, it is extremely time consuming, especially if you have no experience with arena modding.

Jerry Lawler 7 attire pack(@LouEvil76 port/update)

*Fixed an issue that was causing it to crash in universe mode, also made some improvements*

ciXpvvS.png

O3Pq92d.pngzik32lO.png

K3Bx2Y1.pngKrpeMK5.png

gttjsNg.pngSv9LE7q.png

kdRsEzK.png

DOWNLOAD L INK

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 5
  • Woo 3

• WhereTheFdidTheEgo changed the title to Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2)/Stone Cold(V3) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed your mod + patches following your instructions and everything works EXCEPT the belts. Once I go to the title menu to see them, the game crashes.

Could you help me?

Edited by Southwest87
new informations

I have merged all of the "Get The F Back In 2K19!" updates so that the mod is just 1 download link now, there's also a few new fixes in it, there was some issues with KOTR '99, Survivor Series '00 and a few others.  If you use this mod, I suggest that you download this new file and install it as if it were an update.

@Southwest87 I'm not sure what could be causing that, I suppose there's a chance that maybe I messed up a menu file or something, I would suggest that you download THIS MENU MOD, it is what I currently use and I don't have any crashes in any of the menus.

• Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

On 4/3/2022 at 9:22 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I have merged all of the "Get The F Back In 2K19!" updates so that the mod is just 1 download link now, there's also a few new fixes in it, there was some issues with KOTR '99, Survivor Series '00 and a few others.  If you use this mod, I suggest that you download this new file and install it as if it were an update.

@Southwest87 I'm not sure what could be causing that, I suppose there's a chance that maybe I messed up a menu file or something, I would suggest that you download THIS MENU MOD, it is what I currently use and I don't have any crashes in any of the menus.

I will try my friend ! Thanks !

Attitude 4 life !

I just did a clean install of the game, then ran CTT and installed the 4 modules, clear the chunk and regenerate.

I downloaded your mod with the new link, installed it (and regenerated in CTT) then I installed the Menu mod that you told me, regenerate etc. Same problem

If I go to the menu "Create a title" then to one of the three sub-menus, the game crashes with the error message : Graphic Error Device" blah blah.

I really don't understand how I can have this error

@Southwest87 I'm sorry man, I really wish I could help you out more, but I am truly at a loss about what could be causing that issue, I know multiple people that use my mod and no one has ever reported an issue like this before.  I also looked through all of the files and realized I didn't even edit any of the menu backgrounds or anything similar like I did in the Golden Era arena pack, so since you even tried with the default belt files, I really doubt my mod could be causing the issue, the only thing my mod changes is arena related objects and textures, the intro videos for arenas, the super string file(which just controls in-game text) and one audio file for arena themes..

I noticed in your help post that we basically have the same graphics card(I use an RTX 2070 Super Black), so that shouldn't be the issue, unless maybe you are using an old driver or something(the driver version I am using right now is 512.15)

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe you have something in your WWE 2K19/mods folder that is causing the issue, if you uninstalled and reinstalled via Steam(or just verified game files) when you did your clean install, it likely would have left that folder unchanged since it's not a part of the default game.  If none of this helps out, you might need to just do all of the belt customization you want to do first, and then install other mods.  Good luck, I hope you can get it working!

I just posted a Tutorial for fixing a major graphical glitch in 2K19(Nvidia/Windows 10), which can be found HERE.

Just wanted to mention it here in case some of you don't see it otherwise, have a good one. :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Woo 1

Thanks dude, I will try to reinstall the game with no mods installed except the modules with CTT. My graphic card's driver is 512.15 too by the way. I don't understand what could cause this issus.

Maybe because I'm playing with "french" language ? I don't know. But I very want to try everything because your mod is awseome !

Thank you for your time !

Ok dude, so :

I just did a clean install of the game, 0 files or folders in "mods". I drag and drop your files in 2K19 directory, replace the files, launch CTT clear the chunck and regenarate : laucn the game, enter in Championship's sub-menus : crash ...

b4qp.png

0 mods, not even the 4 modules in CTT. I don't UNDERSTAND... :( :( :( :(

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 9:52 PM, Southwest87 said:

Ok dude, so :

I just did a clean install of the game, 0 files or folders in "mods". I drag and drop your files in 2K19 directory, replace the files, launch CTT clear the chunck and regenarate : laucn the game, enter in Championship's sub-menus : crash ...

b4qp.png

Did you create a new save game, too?

This error indicates that the connection to your video card has been lost and/or the video driver and/or video card crashed

Did you install new video card drivers recently?

Try using Display Driver Uninstaller in Safe Mode to completely uninstall your graphics driver and reinstall the latest version (or the last version that worked for you) and see if that helps.

Also, try reseating your video card in the PCIe Slot (assuming you have a desktop PC), perhaps the connection has become loose over time.

Also, remove any overclocks on your hardware if there are any (also disable XMP in the BIOS if that's enabled as it's technically a RAM overclock).

If that still doesn't help, your hardware (most likely the video card, but could also be the power supply, Mainboard RAM or CPU) may be dying. In a last-ditch effort, you could try using a tool like MSI Afterburner to underclock it and see if that stabilizes things.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 8:52 PM, Southwest87 said:

Ok dude, so :

b4qp.png

Just want to add that I'm facing exactly the same issue as you with the belts. Used lots of mods, from this thread and others, and everything was working fine until I installed the belts. I did the same as you, followed the install instructions and regenerated the chunk etc. but I get exactly the same crash as you do when I try to edit them in Create a Championship; "Graphics deviced removed" etc.

Defintely something with the belts as all the other mods have been working brilliantly so far. Hoping someone can help with a solution and save the Universe I've just spent a week modding lol

Okay I've done a few clean re-installs and played around with the mods to narrow down the problem and I've found the issue is actually stemming from the "Get the F back in 2k19" mod. Once that is installed, it causes the "graphics device removed" error when trying to edit a championship. I'm confident I have narrowed it down to that mod being the issue. I've done multiple clean installs and combinations of mods, including a total reinstall with 0 mods, then only adding the Get the F back mod in, clearing and rebuilding the chunk and loading. 

Any ideas? I'll settle for playing without that particular mod but I'd rather be able to use it as the arenas look awesome. 

Edited by danbucks

• 4 months later...
  • WhereTheFdidTheEgo changed the title to Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2)/Stone Cold '99 - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

I might do before and after pics for all my mods eventually, here are a few of them at least, in case people were curious what changes were made:

Stone Cold Steve Austin '99

FHYwrNR.png

pxbPZPJ.png

ffn18cb.png

Kane '98

IYJp5F5.png

qQPM57v.png

z50Bq22.png

• Like 4
  • Woo 1