Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Thank you (and whoever helped) so much for the arena pack!  I've had 2k19 for a while, but I haven't been able to get into it until you provided a much needed change of scenery.  You brought back all my favorite stuff from the last few games and more.  Awesome work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Thank you (and whoever helped) so much for the arena pack!  I've had 2k19 for a while, but I haven't been able to get into it until you provided a much needed change of scenery.  You brought back all my favorite stuff from the last few games and more.  Awesome work!

I know where's PC crashed hard, I haven't heard from the guy in a while but I'm sure he'd be happy to see you're back. We both were saying it a while back how much we enjoyed the content you made.

Hope you enjoy the arenas. Many nights went onto this.

• Like 2

First, a huge praise for all the work you have put into the arena project. The arenas have become really great. Awesome work! My Respect! 😎👌

The only thing I think is a pity that I can only be used it as a total concept :(
I would also like to have used only single arenas - as I would like to receive the original arenas and change occasionally. Even if I unfortunately can not use it, a big thank you to you. There is really a lot of work in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:36 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Added '87 WWF Intercontinental Championship

do the wwf title mod work for 2k18 ? cause the game crashes.

• Yes! 1

1 hour ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@esbatmusici dont know if i thank you previously but this pack is much-appreciated thanks a bunch man!!!

No problem, and It's not just me, Where has also all the right for those thanks. It was a 2 men rush of a month and half +, I wish there was a system where it'd be easier and/or easy to have all the arenas in. It's pretty amazing to do a Royal Rumble in the actual classic Rumble arena.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

No problem, and It's not just me, Where has also all the right for those thanks. It was a 2 men rush of a month and half +, I wish there was a system where it'd be easier and/or easy to have all the arenas in. It's pretty amazing to do a Royal Rumble in the actual classic Rumble arena.

is there a way to install these arenas on 2k18?

Installed the mod and its awsome, now my game is a legends game!!!!

Anyone has problems during the entrances at the ramp of arenas? i mean, the moded arena don't have ramp but if the original arena had ramp the wrestler walk  under invisible ramp

thanks

Edited by motishow

1 minute ago, JManny said:

I had to make some changes but I got them working in 2k18.

will u release the belts on 2k18 ? also is there any way I can put these golden arenas in 2k18 ?

16 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

will u release the belts on 2k18 ?

I think i would need permission from @WhereTheFdidTheEgo. I messaged him a week ago about me adding the wwf logo to entrances but havent heard back.

16 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

also is there any way I can put these golden arenas in 2k18 ?

Not the easy way of just plopping them in. Gotta do piece by piece the hard way.  >> The Hard Way

I got a few arenas in and just said fuck it and bought 2k19. It's a way better game.

Edited by JManny
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I extracted the 2k18 belt. Looked at the 3 images inside.

I extracted the 2k19 belt. Looked at the 3 images inside.

I noticed how they are different styles of images.

copy/paste the 2k19 image over the 2k18 image and tweak with it until it kinda similar to whats below. 

You cant just plop the 2k19.pac in 2k18, There's other files in there only meant for 2k19 so it will crash. 

Edited by JManny
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

I wish @WhereTheFdidTheEgo and I could make the project better... The items disappearing at ringside is indeed a very annoying bug If anyone want to solve this, PM me and we'll try to solve this. 

Is there any solution respect the invisible ramp during entrance?

@motishow  This shouldn't happen, I've been gone for a couple months due to a PC crash so I'm rusty with all this stuff right now, but I'm pretty sure that issue is caused by a "misc01_start.pac" file.  If you have one of those in your /mods folder(maybe you have an older version of the universal attire unlocker mod from Data Editor?  I know that used to create a misc01_start.pac file which had all the arena entries, but the more recent version of Data Editor only makes a misc01_start_p30.pac which doesn't have any arena entries in it), you might want to try and either remove it temporarily to see if it works or copy/paste the arena entries from my edited misc01_start.pac file to the one in the /mods folder via HxD(hex editor), you should be able to copy/paste from "STG" to which ever letters are past the arena entries, I think it was "COS" as long as you copy the exact same amount of bytes it should let you paste them in the other one, just keep backups just in case it doesn't work, if you still have a problem feel free to DM me.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo

1 hour ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@motishow  This shouldn't happen, I've been gone for a couple months due to a PC crash so I'm rusty with all this stuff right now, but I'm pretty sure that issue is caused by a "misc01_start.pac" file.  If you have one of those in your /mods folder(maybe you have an older version of the universal attire unlocker mod from Data Editor?  I know that used to create a misc01_start.pac file which had all the arena entries, but the more recent version of Data Editor only makes a misc01_start_p30.pac which doesn't have any arena entries in it), you might want to try and either remove it temporarily to see if it works or copy/paste the arena entries from my edited misc01_start.pac file to the one in the /mods folder via HxD(hex editor), you should be able to copy/paste from "STG" to which ever letters are past the arena entries, I think it was "HID" as long as you copy the exact same amount of bytes it should let you paste them in the other one, just keep backups just in case it doesn't work, if you still have a problem feel free to DM me.

Thanks a lot wherethefdidtheego , i have deleted the misc01_start.pac from my mods folder and now all works like a charm, thanks a lot

Edited by motishow
  • Too Sweet 1

Well it took a long time to figure everything out and whatnot but I finally am ready to release my first ever REAL /ch mod!  Special thanks to @squaredcirclefan and @Mr.AG for their help along the way, and of course everyone on the forums that shares information for this stuff!

John Cena '03

3bIGt5T.png  uF6oauZ.png

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 9

16 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Well it took a long time to figure everything out and whatnot but I finally am ready to release my first ever REAL /ch mod!  Special thanks to @squaredcirclefan and @Mr.AG for their help along the way, and of course everyone on the forums that shares information for this stuff!

John Cena '03

3bIGt5T.png  uF6oauZ.png

Great mod! You even nailed the Addidas shoes 🤩

• Haha 1