Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

On 1/20/2019 at 10:38 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@Jimmycrane1986  Thanks man, I'm glad someone likes it.  I would like to make another Cena attire at some point(along with many others), I had his chain from 2k14 ported onto the model I released, but I don't know how to add a texture to it yet. In case it's not blatantly obvious I'm still quite new to character modding, just kind of trial and erroring my way through it all so I can have some stuff to share with everyone :D  At the very least, I will likely redo the hair at some point, it looks pretty crappy from certain angles when the camera is zoomed in, just figured I would upload it in case someone with the know how would like to use the head .obj for their own mod or something like that, plus it's not very noticeable during gameplay IMO.

Dude, your young-ified Cena would look great with something like this for graphics and attire:

BTW, thanks for these, they are freaking great!  99 Undertakers in particular were right up my alley :D:D

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Arena Mod Preview(collaboration with @esbatmusic) added to first page. 

Ignore the WWE logos in the bottom left of some of them, I haven't bothered to create shows for each arena yet, also the pics were taken via snipping tool while in windowed mode, so they aren't the greatest quality.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

John Cena '03(alt entrance attire with ported 2k14 chain) added

I was going to wait until I made a proper jersey/shorts attire to release this, but I'm not too sure how much time I will have for modding after V1 of the arena mod is released, which will HOPEFULLY be towards the end of the month, I'm trying really hard to iron out the few remaining bugs in it.

Thank you @Dennis-Bieser for being kind enough to let me know what I needed to do in order to properly port the chain. :) 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

A really great and glorious mod. Is it possible to get a list of which modded arena overrides which original one, just for the case somebody do not want to use all of the modded ones?!

Edited by Norulf793
  • Yes! 1

11 minutes ago, Norulf793 said:

A really great and glorious mod. Is it possible to get a list of which modded arena overrides which original one, just for the case somebody do not want to use all of the modded ones?!

https://imgur.com/a/GAOMXIE  The rest are edits of existing arenas, except Metropolitan Center is now Raw '93 :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo, you did a stand up job on this arena pack! Great work! Question for you though: What's the best way to kind of isolate/pick and choose which arenas we'd like out of the pack? I'm highly interested in arenas like Summerslam '96, WM 13, Raw 95/96, etc., but when sifting through the files, I don't see any ideal way to pick and choose. By chance will they have individual downloads?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@The Anti Source  Sorry man, there likely won't be individual downloads, this project was designed to be a complete arena conversion from day one, maybe some day if I have time.  The best way to go about that would probably be to reference this list and then go to hova's spreadsheet, find the apron # for the original arena that was replaced and then search for it in the misc04 via hex editor, copy over the data from that entry to whichever ID slot you want the arena to be in.  After that you would need to open the misc01 in a hex editor and search for the arena string name(not the text string, the hex values, these can be found on the super string speadsheet) copy the entire entry(each entry is 7C in length, first 4 bytes are the arena name) and copy it over whichever slot you want to replace in your misc01.  Then you just need to extract the shdc from the /apron, /entrance(and /stadium if needed) and inject it into whichever ones you are trying to replace... 

Edit: I was wrong about the misc01, you don't copy the entire entry, you mostly just need the last 33 bytes for the barricade(otherwise they will look all messed up on the corners) then just change the name of the arena in your misc01 slot manually.

It's quite a tedious process, trust me I know :D  There aren't too many things in 2k19 that aren't extremely tedious to mod.  Make sure you read up on those two pages I linked to in the description for the arena mod, everything I've learned about arena modding has come from those, sometimes it just takes some trial and error while reading it and then it will click. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1