Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

I forgot to fix some clipping issues with the vest and I also edited the head model some more, make sure you download V2, sorry about that.

uZXMUmi.jpg

vIE78En.png

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Kurt Angle '01 added

sIS6cn6.jpgZdEJEY5.jpg

Also, I realize Stone Cold Steve Austin '03 has an issue with the shorts I made clipping through his legs, I tried to edit it further and also tried to fix the muscles but the problems persists, I'll likely just make him new shorts at some point.  Hopefully this Kurt Angle makes up for it, I tried really hard to make this one as accurate as possible :) 

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like to share some stuff I found out to hopefully have a step to make this modification feel a bit more classic.

As you know there is a "Don't try this at home screen"

The issue I have is not the information, it is the fact that it doesn't look classic. Not to mention the modern WWE Logo in it.

So what I tried was first: In the folder pac\menu\win\assets\wwe19_anime

to remove the file Itag_dont_try_win.pac

The result is that the game will not continue to load, because it seems that it's a file it expects/needs. So DON'T TRY THIS (at home,... sorry for the joke! ;))

2nd try was: I opened that file with the Pac Editor and injected and image. Hoping that it would load instead of what it shoes in it's "Vanilla-status"

So what happened was: The game contunued to load, but it didn't show anything. What I got was a black screen for a couple of seconds.

BUT, IDK what you guys think, but I prefer a black screen over something that breaks my immersion, because it doesn't fit to the era I want the game to about.

I would prefer a nice classic image, but I take this as a workaround to get rid of something I don't want to look at.

Edited by noobmodder

I keep getting DMs and posts about the arena project so I'll just make a statement on here for those who are curious about it...

YES, the arenas are still being worked on(and in a big way), in fact it's still taking up most of my modding time, otherwise I would probably focus on /ch mods a lot more.  @JManny will be releasing what will essentially be V2 of the golden era arena mod pack, although he has put SO much work into it that it feels blasphemous to say it that way. :D  That pack will be released on his page some time in July if all goes as planned.  Seriously, it's going to be amazing!

I have been working on yet another arena project on top of all this as well, it will focus on Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era arenas(most notably the 2k16 arenas)  I am not sure yet when this one will be finished, likely a fair amount of time after @JMannys project releases.  So no worries everyone there is still a LOT of work being done on arenas, nothing has been abandoned. :) 

@noobmodder  Yeah I forgot to change that screen in V1 of the mod, it will likely be something different when their final forms are revealed, same with the LED banners in the stadiums. 

Play this video while you look at the previews :D 

EjuV9aV.jpg

5YFMx9i.jpg

CQECmv1.jpg

FNQPPKi.jpg

37bAVsj.jpg

4AWIQ2b.jpg

N42Peut.jpg

TIvKJxG.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU REPLY IN HERE, IT WILL JUST CLUTTER UP THE PAGES FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THINGS!

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

thanks for the update mate,

Love the attention to detail that your mods have, just having a look at the WM XIX  stage you've got the stage ready for the band !

I cant wait to see where this goes.

• Thanks 1

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo Holy cow, so many typos in my last posting here. Sorry guys! Corrected it. Should not write stuff in the middle of the night! :D

I am really looking forward to V2 of this package!!

And I am sure whatever you have planed to replace those "immersion breaking" screens, is better than my "dark screen - workaround" that I tried to describe :)

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Awesome stuff, dude! 

For some reason 03 Cena is crashing my game, though. Did the usual procedure with CCT, regenerated chunk.def and all, but the game closes when I try to load Cena up 😖

• Sad 1

@Leingod  It must be something else causing the crash, I know for sure that Cena works, a few people tested it for me while I was making it, you should just be able to drap/drop it in your /ch folder, shouldn't even need to rebuild the chunk.def, you only have to do that if you add files to the game, these only replace.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@Leingod  It must be something else causing the crash, I know for sure that Cena works, a few people tested it for me while I was making it, you should just be able to drap/drop it in your /ch folder, shouldn't even need to rebuild the chunk.def, you only have to do that if you add files to the game, these only replace.

Tried restoring Cena 03's pacs to default, tried them out (worked), redownloaded your modded version, replaced the pacs with yours... still getting crashes 😓

• Sad 1

I was watching WWE Network last night and noticed that the WWF logo in the bottom left of the screen is different than all the logos I usually see online, so I did my best to recreate it.  Feel free to use it for whatever, it's hard to tell exactly how it's supposed to look because even the Network quality isn't all that great but I think it looks pretty decent.

The usual WWF logo

iB3ENtG.png

The real logo from the shows/Network

lIzxq01.png

My recreated version of the real logo

Q4IZkNS.png

• Like 9

So of COURSE not long after I made that logo, I found the real one online :D  It was really low quality though but I tried to make it look decent. 

8JYVBpV.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

So of COURSE not long after I made that logo, I found the real one online :D  It was really low quality though but I tried to make it look decent. 

8JYVBpV.png

V2 is going to be awesome  :)

What are your thoughts on doing an arena menu / selection for WWF '99 - 01 era? 

@Robbie686  I plan on trying to do something that includes WWF attitude era, WWF/E Ruthless Aggression era, and also WCW(maybe even Japan/ECW)  for main menu/backgrounds/universe screen.  I've updated most of the 2k16 arena select logos to have WWF logos, also I might have an optional pack of arena select logos that are from the actual events. ;) 

Here are some of them that I made, in case anyone wants to use them for anything:

WtxrPAX.png

ogFMmwd.png

GrufDDl.png

5yFitdp.pngBAq2uth.png

aIV7F2y.png

Uyx6ABl.png

DSW2s9P.png

aBRgNZZ.png

DX6eeu4.png

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1