Triple H '00/Stone Cold '99/Jerry Lawler update/The Undertaker(V2)/Ken Shamrock/Kane '98/The Rock '03 & '98(V2) - "Get The F Back In 2K19!" Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003 Preview Pics on pages 4-6)/Golden Era conversion mod/WWF Championship Belts

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

@Livin Proof 215  I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it so far! 

For the first update, I'll likely try to fix as many of the known bugs as possible, and I'm also trying to come up with a good design the menu backgrounds and wrestler select screen.  I'm hoping to do a WCW 'DLC' at some point, since I only have Nitro and Halloween Havoc in my pack right now.  There are a ton of possibilities for updates, it just depends on how much time I end having and how motivated I am to do the work.  I also keep running into computer issues lately, so I really need to get that all sorted out before anything.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 3

This is incredible.

Forgive the ignorant question, but does downloading this mod affect or alter the graphics of created arenas we downloaded from community creations? Does it change those graphics, or do those graphics remain separate because we downloaded them from another user?

• Too Sweet 1

@christoph  There should be no problem downloading things from CC while you have this arena pack installed.  If you want to actually play online though, I would probably do that on a fresh install of WWE 2K19 that doesn't have ANY mods, just to be safe, not worth risking a ban.  I wouldn't try to upload any modded content to CC either, just not worth the risk and would likely cause issues anyways, I'll update page 1 to mention these things.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

29 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

@christoph  There should be no problem downloading things from CC while you have this arena pack installed.  If you want to actually play online though, I would probably do that on a fresh install of WWE 2K19 that doesn't have ANY mods, just to be safe, not worth risking a ban.  I wouldn't try to upload any modded content to CC either, just not worth the risk and would likely cause issues anyways, I'll update page 1 to mention these things.

Sweet. Just making sure. I have no plans of playing online or uploading anything. Thanks for the information. 

• Like 2

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo

First of all, thank you for your excellent work. 😀👌 The arenas look very good. It is nice that there are also complete shows this time. Is there a way to combine your Golden Era & Attitude Era Mods..... or do I need another game installation for that?

• Too Sweet 1

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo Just FYI Pozzum Just released a new Version of Wrestleminus, that allows adding of arenas into new slots instead of replacing them. Everything works besides matchup screens, maybe thats a option for 2k20 if you decide to do a pack in the future. 

• Like 2

@ItzTheRampage   Yeah, the new WrestleMINUS is amazing!  I'm actually planning to add some arenas(WCW in particular) to Get The F Back In 2K19 by using that method after I get my computer issues sorted out.  There is a chance I will mod 2K20 but I'm just not sure at this point, maybe if they add in a bunch of match types that have been missing or something like that.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Patch #1 available now!

This patch has some minor fixes to various things and also thanks to @JManny and @summerslammer, WCW Spring Stampede '98 has been added to the available arenas!

DOWNLOAD LINK

To install it, just merge the folders again in your install directory and then rebuild your chunk file with CCT.  Like before, just let me know if I missed anything or if something is broken, I'm glad to see everyone seems to be enjoying the mod so far. :) 

*SPECIAL SHOUTOUT*

Are you a fan of Here Comes The Pain or any of the other retro WWF/E wrestling games?  Did you ever wonder what it would be like to have fully modded version of those games with all the correct logos, rosters, arenas, belts, animations, etc?  Me too, and to my surprise it seems that someone is actually making this a reality in 2019!  If you want to learn more about this absolutely amazing project, please go to THIS PAGE, drop a like and then subscribe to @punk-moos YouTube channel(where he is uploading a very detailed documentary showcasing his incredible work)  Help spread the word about this project, it's really incredible how much work is going into these mods!

• Like 5
  • Glorious 1

Diamond Dallas Page 2k16 port(8 WCW attires) 

*99% credit goes to tekken57, bugsyboy, Red Rooster, JulianBITW, and LouEvil76, I just added new hair and skin textures*

GGdnEmt.pngJk1NiNl.pngJQRdZNE.png2WhTvow.pngcCEXefQ.pngpI6ZBVB.pngLUuhdTj.pngAQTcuAm.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

I noticed that some of the .moveset files floating around have some glitches, most notably with taunts and a few other things(likely as a result of someone trying to quickly port old ones with Data Editor, this doesn't work), so I decided to properly port my old .movesets and fix any others I was having issues with.  I put a lot of time into most of these moves and a few of the entrances as well to make sure they are as accurate and varied as possible.  MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD @squaredcirclefan ported moves pack found HERE!  

Credit to @Mr.AG for the Kane '98 and Chris Jericho '00 .movesets, make sure to check them out, the entrance timing for them is perfect!  Also, note that the Edge and Christian movesets are for their attitude era attires ;) 

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 5
  • Woo 1

• Cave Waverider locked this topic
  • Cave Waverider unlocked this topic

Get The F Back In 2K19!  Patch #2 available now!

(Just drag/drop/replace to install, make sure you backup your files first, just in case)

Patch #2

(Patch 2 fixes issue with weapons disappearing when outside the ring for all arenas, fixes the barricade geo/ramps in Anarchy Rulz and WCW Spring Stampede '98, fixed an issue with the wrong watermark logo showing up during entrances for some arenas, various other minor fixes.)

Sorry it took so long, life can get hectic at times, let me know if anything is missing or broken.  Hopefully I will find the time to fix the other issues that are remaining at some point, but at least the big one is gone now, I hope you all enjoy it. :) 

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

17 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Get The F Back In 2K19!  Patch #2 available now!

(Just drag/drop/replace to install, make sure you backup your files first, just in case)

Patch #2

(Patch 2 fixes issue with weapons disappearing when outside the ring for all arenas, fixes the barricade geo/ramps in Anarchy Rulz and WCW Spring Stampede '98, fixed an issue with the wrong watermark logo showing up during entrances for some arenas, various other minor fixes.)

Sorry it took so long, life can get hectic at times, let me know if anything is missing or broken.  Hopefully I will find the time to fix the other issues that are remaining at some point, but at least the big one is gone now, I hope you all enjoy it. :) 

There is no chance to use your awesome arenas with Titavius No Way Out 03 mod? I like to use your arenas in RA universe, but I need more modern No Way Out Arena. 

@Starkiller2000

Like I said on the main page, there is no easy/fast way to incorporate other arena mods into this one, and also I'm not going to provide any patches that include other peoples work, for obvious reasons.  ALL of the information needed is in the arena modding wiki, this stuff is just SO tedious and involves so many different files/programs that it would take damn near as long to teach someone how to do all of this properly as it was to learn it in the first place.  I had to read certain sections of that wiki over and over until I really understood what some of it meant.  That's the nature of modding, if you want something specific done like that, you just gotta force yourself to learn it via trial and error, I know that might come across like a douchebag thing to say, but if you knew how much went into even just adding 1 arena with all the assets, you would understand why it is this way.  Also, once you start showing that you are truly putting forth an effort to learn different aspects of modding, the veterans of it will be more likely to help you with certain things. ;) 

@AlexFaz 

Thanks, I'm glad you like the mod.  There is an issue with Smackdown '02, it always crashes in exhibition mode, you have to create a show for that arena and use the "Futuristic" generic graphics(I modded them to be Smackdown graphics)  This was mentioned in the list of known bugs.  BTW, you are not "too dumb to figure it out" you just haven't put enough time into it yet ;) 

• Like 4