Shawny's Creation Suite

ShawnVallance

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there! I am pleased to announce the beginning of creations by yours truly for the Steam version of WWE 2K19!

First off, may I present the project that has lasted for the longest amount of time and has seen multiple rendition improvements over the course of over two years...

YGKDrOX.jpg

That's right! Using the CAW Creation tools, there is now a very detailed set of Hogans out there! Those who do not want to mod the game have another option for getting Hogan without even breaking a sweat. The tags to find these Hogan CAWS are listed as followed: Shawny's Creation Suite, CAWS.ws/Smacktalks.org, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and Mr. America. As for the ten sets, this is the order that they are in:  WCW Hulk Hogan '95-99, WCW Hulk Hogan '99-00, WCW nWo Hogan '96-97, WCW nWo Hogan '97-98, WCW nWo Hogan '98-99, WCW nWo Hogan '00, WWF nWo Hogan '02, WWF/WWE Hogan '02-03, WWE Mr. America '03, and lastly WWE Hogan '05-06.

Credits: Google Images, StutterStock (for some tie-dye vector patterns), Some textures directly utilized from past WWE game texture rips, Peja12 for some of the textures that he utilized for his Hogans, Defract for his Hulk Hogan face texture, Handlebar mustache, various logos and for the chest/body tattoo, EldarStorm (WCW nWo boot flames), DIGI Byte (WWF nWo and WWF/WWE Hulkamania boot flames), Tekken57 (Hogan's WCW Late '90's tie-dye wrestling tights texture via his 2K19 attire creation suite mod), and Myself for user-made textures, moveset (heavily inspired by Righteous Productions), and piecing it all together.

Also for the Hogans, there are some custom images that are used for the Titantron and want to share them as well, however you will need to upload the images to the WWE 2K Image Uploader site for it to work, as well as following a tutorial that was done on SmackTalk's YT channel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/seid7ncs7d70n54/Shawny's Hogan Titantron Image Set.rar?dl=0

As for the tutorial, that is located here.

Up next we have a few shows that have been created, which are as followed: WrestleMania XXVI (26), WrestleMania XXXVI (36), RAW ThunderDome '21, SmackDown ThunderDome '21, and WrestleMania XIX (19).

WrestleMania_XXVI_26.png

WrestleMania_36_Performance_Center.png

RAW_ThunderDome_21.png

SmackDown_ThunderDome_21.png

WrestleMania_XIX_19.png

Credits: WWE 2K past games for XXVI's textures and XIX's Ring Apron textures, Th_Shark_Club for XXXVI (36), RAW & SmackDown ThunderDome, and myself for WM XIX's Minitron & logos.

WWE_2k19_Screenies_7.png

Credits: Dustin-Baton_Works (Middle Minitron), ClickinGuy69 (WWF RAW 2002 Ring Apron Side One), DarkVoidPicture (WWF RAW 2002 Ring Apron Side Two), Aguila316 (WWF RAW 2002 Side Titantrons logo), Google for show logos, and Myself for the TNN logo, and both left and right Minitrons.

More content will be around in the near future, so keep an eye out for it. For now, enjoy!

UPDATE 3/9/21: Revamped image sets with all content on the CC! Hogan pack redone and finalized and custom Titantron images uploaded to Dropbox!

UPDATE 3/14/21: RAW '01-02 Arena/Show added!

UPDATE 5/18/21: V7 Hogan pack updated with small tweaks and an entire attire set change! Hogan's 2015/2018 set has been discarded for the time being.

UPDATE 8/22/21: V8.5 Hogan pack updated with new face texture and additional tweaks, credits updated as well. This should be the final update for the pack.

UPDATE 9/9/21: V9 Hogan pack updated with new face texture again (thanks Defract!), additional tweaks to the overall body, and credits updated once more. This has been one heck of a journey, but I've hit the plateau and really do not think I can improve this any further. Expect all of this to possibly head to WWE 2K22 if Hogan lacks certain attires and whatnot and if the creation tools engine is similar to how it is for 2K19 & 2K20.

Edited by ShawnVallance
Hogan megapack v9 (Final Revision 9/9/21) re-uploaded! New OP Hogan set pic up!
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

You did an amazing job!

I usually use Hogan mods, however this year might be the first time I actually use a Hogan caw instead of a mod.

I hope to see more of your brilliant creation. By the way if you need textures, check this out:

Give credits to whoever found them.

Let's make WWE2K19 PC CC great again lol 😁

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

4 hours ago, Mr.AG said:

You did an amazing job!

I usually use Hogan mods, however this year might be the first time I actually use a Hogan caw instead of a mod.

I hope to see more of your brilliant creation. By the way if you need textures, check this out:

Give credits to whoever found them.

Let's make WWE2K19 PC CC great again lol 😁

Thank you! I'm happy with how these all came out as well! And matter of fact, I actually found the 2K14 textures via that link, so kudos to Smk for hosting that link.

• Woo 1

Slight bump, but the Hogans are being re-uploaded with minor fixes to the attires and a major improvement with their associated custom movesets, courtesy of the one and only Righteous!

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...

One more bump to let everyone know that they have been re-uploaded once more after tinkering with the face photo used for the entire set. It is now a lighter color and looks more on-par with how Hogan actually looks.

Edited by ShawnVallance

Yeah, that they are. I've only seen a small handful that are at least really decent, but so far Kung Fu taken the win for the best Hogan CAW out there, albeit it's for the Xbox One only.

Edited by ShawnVallance

Another bump to let people know that the pack is complete and up on the community creations! Enjoy the hard work that was put into this project.
(It wasn't finished as I thought, hold on.)

Edited by ShawnVallance

Thanks, though I had to re-upload them once more due to two having issues, and I did some minor fixing with textures for two others, not to mention attempting a black and white tie-dye for the '98 Hogan that is rather lazy, but finding the tie-dye wrestling tights for the Wolfpac unification is difficult.

Last bump, but after some thought, I decided to take one more shot at fixing them, and thankfully with the help of some people, as well as Tekken57, the pack is truly complete! Hope you all enjoy.

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 year later...

Actually there has been a major overhaul on this project. I have reworked textures that were supposed to be used to make the Hogans in 2K20 look better, but with how bad the game runs (it actually crashed multiple times despite the "patches", so I pretty much gave up and removed it from my library after giving it three chances), I decided to just re-utilize them for 2K19. This project taken way longer to complete than expected, but I am happy to say that it is now fully complete!

EDIT: I found out that the facial structure and skin tone was waaaaaaay off, so I went back and got it as best as I can, NOW I can say that it is truly finished! The new set is up on the 2K19 PC CC for those who want it. I'll make an edit to the OP with an updated image set to showcase them all at once.

Edited by ShawnVallance
I was proven wrong again! A "Revision V2" has been uploaded!

Okay, so there's been yet another revision that is in the works. Thanks to @peja12, I now have a way better face texture that all are using, and have expanded the set to ten, yes, you heard me right, once started as a set of five expanded to seven, and now ten are in place! While these changes are good enough to re-upload, I will not be doing so until one final thing is revised, and that is with the boot flames. Sure, the ones on them aren't exactly too bad, but the quality is just not up there. Thankfully I found someone who I personally know that is redoing them for me in a higher quality, and once those are all down, the set will be re-uploaded and a new preview pic set will be done afterwards. The last revision pack has since been taken down until then, so for those who have d/l'd it, they can continue using them as they please. Just know that a new set will be up and around soon, so keep an eye out! I also have two shows uploaded, one of which has textures provided by Reddit user Th_Shark_Club (WrestleMania 36).

Edited by ShawnVallance

Another bump to let people know that the final rendition is up! I'll be making an update to the OP in the next few days or so with some rather neat stuff, so keep an eye out for it!

6 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Incredible work here :) I love your stuff. Hogan is awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy this. I worked diligently to get that pack to where it is now and had a lot of help from other people, so if it wasn't for them, none of this would have been possible.

• Too Sweet 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like your work on Hollywood Hogan. I just wish there was a version of him in the classic yellow trunks, red knee pads and yellow boots, like he wore in WCW in 1999. While I like the red tights, that the wore at Bash at the Beach 96 when he turned heel, thats other than on that day, not really what he was wrestling in. Especially in 1999.  

16 hours ago, RawJah said:

I really like your work on Hollywood Hogan. I just wish there was a version of him in the classic yellow trunks, red knee pads and yellow boots, like he wore in WCW in 1999. While I like the red tights, that the wore at Bash at the Beach 96 when he turned heel, thats other than on that day, not really what he was wrestling in. Especially in 1999.  

The one that I have on the Hogan '95-00 that you are mentioning about was based on a WWE video that was posted that shown Hogan with the attire on. This one was when he challenged Ric Flair to a Yapapi Strap match, and felt like having it as part of it.

This is proof of it. However, if people want, I can just swap out the set from WM31 and CJ18 for a version of Hogan with the yellow tights, red kneepads, and yellow boots, and at least find two attire versions for it to work out. Thanks for the feedback though!