Shawny's Creation Suite

ShawnVallance

On 3/31/2021 at 5:29 PM, RawJah said:

I really like your work on Hollywood Hogan. I just wish there was a version of him in the classic yellow trunks, red knee pads and yellow boots, like he wore in WCW in 1999. While I like the red tights, that the wore at Bash at the Beach 96 when he turned heel, thats other than on that day, not really what he was wrestling in. Especially in 1999.  

Okay, really late on this, but I have re-uploaded them and discarded the 2015/2018 version of Hogan in favor of the version where Hogan had the yellow trunks, it should be available to download now!

Alright, so after I stumbled across a very HQ Hogan face texture that Tfranklin2021 (Twitter User) posted, I decided to fit it to the Hogans and it looked phenomenal, so as a result of that, the final revision of the Hogan megapack is up! This is the very last time I will be working on them, so no more changes are planned. I will be focusing my attention now on any shows/arenas that intrigue me or that I want to attempt making for the remainder of the time that the WWE 2K19 image uploader site will be up. When WWE 2K22 comes out, some of these may be shifted over to that, but no one knows yet if the creation tools will be similar or if they will be completely rebuilt from the ground up.

So... it's been a while, but thanks to Defract, I was able to make some subtle improvements to the Hogan megapack, and as of now, it has all been re-uploaded once more. This hopefully will be the last time working on the Hogans, as I have really exhausted every single possibility left to do for them. Now when WWE 2K22 comes out next year, if attires are missing from Hogan (idk if there will just be one or if they'll have multiple versions of his likeness), I'll simply make sure that the game runs fine with attire changes before filling in the gaps.

Aaaaaand just like that, I was proven wrong, however this time the new update out on the CC now is and will be the final time that it is worked on, since I've hit a plateau on what can be done. Thanks to Defract for the Hogan textures (face, handlebar mustache, and a few other various textures for the attires). A new OP image post will be put up very soon too.