How to rebuild Def without Wrestleplus?

Noodle

On 12/18/2018 at 8:42 PM, Noodle said:

Wrestleplus has not been updated yet and is still broken. Is there any other way I can rebuild the Def file?

has the super strings been updated yet?

• 2 months later...
On 12/25/2018 at 12:20 AM, retrogamer81 said:

All you have to do is open the chunk0.def with a Text Editor Like Notepad Notepad++ or Wordpad and write the path and save 

Example pac\ch\ch00000.pac

Can you please be more specific? Let's say I want to replace default Rollins with modded Rollins, I have to replace the PAC in the directory, then what do I write in the DEF?

If you replace the actual file, you can leave the .def file default.

Otherwise you'll have to write the relative path from the game directory to the file into the .def file, just like it is written in the .def file for other .pac files. It's not so hard to understand if you look at it and look where the files are located. ;)

However, you can use Custom Character Tools to rebuild your .def file (and also install your ch*.pac files) which is probably the best way to do so anyhow.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 3:25 AM, Cave Waverider said:

If you replace the actual file, you can leave the .def file default.

Otherwise you'll have to write the relative path from the game directory to the file into the .def file, just like it is written in the .def file for other .pac files. It's not so hard to understand if you look at it and look where the files are located. ;)

However, you can use Custom Character Tools to rebuild your .def file (and also install your ch*.pac files) which is probably the best way to do so anyhow.

Yeah, I figured it out, thanks, and yes it was pretty easy haha.