DFM85 RENDERS DATABASE - More then 1.500 files...

DFM85

3 hours ago, TheGame8544 said:

Please do Billy Gunn and Raven

You will find already Billy gunn in the archive, just click the download link. For billy gunn maybe in the future I will make a render

3 hours ago, DFM85 said:

You will find already Billy gunn in the archive, just click the download link. For billy gunn maybe in the future I will make a render

Thank you for your quick reply! Not sure how I missed Raven. Thanks!

I am a big tag team wrestling fan, so I am wanting the Steiner Bros and New Age Outlaws on my game. That's where wanting Billy Gunn and Rick Steiner (who I forgot to mention) comes in.

What program do you use to capture your renders? I do some NBA 2K modding and am familiar with dds files. I could try and grab Billy Gunn for you and would be happy to share it.

7 hours ago, Yungxsteffe said:

Ehy, can you upload them on Mega? If I use Mediafire it tells me I need a Mediafire express account to download them all at 1 time

I think is not possible. I'm sorry

Edited by DFM85

On 2/3/2019 at 6:56 AM, kassiemt said:

Thanks man it worked anyway i can get rid of the tanned look ?

open the render in photoshop that you feel tanned and set the brightness to 45 and contrast to -15 save it as dxt1 no mip maps and you are done !!!