DFM85 RENDERS DATABASE - More then 1.500 files...

DFM85

9 hours ago, DFM85 said:

2pzwdq9.jpg

250i0ir.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK AT THE FIRST POST

Just wondering how can you get so many renders if there are only a couple of mod slot with renders. Do you replace ingame characters?

• Woo 1

@DFM85

Mind sharing the details of how you make these? I'd like to make some myself, particularly ones you either have no interest in making (like Giant Gonzales, who I have) or different models/attires of wrestlers we both have (i.e. Tekken57's Sabu).

I just need to know what dimensions A and B need to be in, and what angle/distance to take the pics at. For example, I took these two pics and need to know if they are good to edit or not:

20190317161159_1.jpg

20190317161610_1.jpg

I hope as a community we can pool together our resources and work and supply everyone with renders they'll appreciate!

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@DFM85

Mind sharing the details of how you make these? I'd like to make some myself, particularly ones you either have no interest in making (like Giant Gonzales, who I have) or different models/attires of wrestlers we both have (i.e. Tekken57's Sabu).

I just need to know what dimensions A and B need to be in, and what angle/distance to take the pics at. For example, I took these two pics and need to know if they are good to edit or not:

20190317161159_1.jpg

20190317161610_1.jpg

I hope as a community we can pool together our resources and work and supply everyone with renders they'll appreciate!

How you got the wrestler behind the green wall? So, sure I can share with you the file that I use to make the renders but you need photoshop. 

3 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

How you got the wrestler behind the green wall? So, sure I can share with you the file that I use to make the renders but you need photoshop. 

The green screen is further down the hall in the backstage area. I have Photoshop and the DDS plugin. I'd love to start making renders if you're able to guide me!

An Io Sharai Render would also been awesome. I am getting close to having no more slots for renders though. I am going to have as many mods on my game as possible. I never use managers so I have even used the managers slots.

On 3/25/2019 at 1:48 PM, ryanbill33 said:

yes i would also like to start making some renders if u can guide me as well thanks in advance 

Sorry but I can't do this. All what you need to know is how to use Photoshop and how to save the files (here in this forum somewhere are the plugins to save DDS file with Photoshop)

7 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

An Io Sharai Render would also been awesome. I am getting close to having no more slots for renders though. I am going to have as many mods on my game as possible. I never use managers so I have even used the managers slots.

Why not, is a WIP. ;)