DFM85 RENDERS DATABASE - More then 1.500 files...

DFM85

3 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

k i know how to use photoshop already i just need to know what file size do u save the pictures as

1024x1024, DXT5, ARGB, no mipmaps

Edited by Refat

21 minutes ago, BrayanxD2000 said:

How can i install these renders?, with CCT i only can put renders of default wrestlers, but who i can add render to the mods?

Sorry for my english :v

Replacing renders only works for default wrestlers. You cannot add renders to mods. So if you want a render, you have to install a mod in a default wrestler slot.

• Too Sweet 1

25 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Replacing renders only works for default wrestlers. You cannot add renders to mods. So if you want a render, you have to install a mod in a default wrestler slot.

Thanks!

Edited by BrayanxD2000

On 4/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, JLU1000 said:

The Johnny Nitro render is not in your repository. Looks way better than the Johnny Mundo though so was going to download it but could not find it there.

You right, i'm Sorry. I will add soon the render

On 4/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, JLU1000 said:

The Johnny Nitro render is not in your repository. Looks way better than the Johnny Mundo though so was going to download it but could not find it there.

Done

So... I installed a render to replace Mr. Perfect Render, with Matt Riddle... And it works the first time I'm in game, but when I saved the game and reopened. Mr. Perfect Render seems to come back every single time. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I figured it out, just gotta move the contents of the mod folder into the pac folder.

Edited by kamsai
  • Yes! 1

• DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Low Ki; Kewin Owens; Hulk Hogan WCW, PJ Black; Rowan; Bryan Adams