DFM85 RENDERS DATABASE - More then 1.500 files...

DFM85

7 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Any chance of a Matt Bloom and gimmick collection?

Maybe, I have to be honest. I don't have Matt bloom's gimmick on my Foster. Do you have some link ti share for It?

13 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Maybe, I have to be honest. I don't have Matt bloom's gimmick on my Foster. Do you have some link ti share for It?

Using WrestlePLUS you can move Matt Bloom across to the main roster, he's a hidden character and you can find his gimmicks here

And the last one Giant Bernard from his time in NJPW

https://2kmodz.com/file/27d72ec0fd86648a430050f66d8abf32

Cheers Mike

• Woo 1

• DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Jeff Jerret (2 attires), Crush, Jon Moxley Keiji Mutoh
13 hours ago, DFM85 said:

o8to9l.jpg

Nice! Very well done. Thank you very much! I guess we're only missing only Ax and Smash to complete Demolition. :)

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Nice! Very well done. Thank you very much! I guess we're only missing only Ax and Smash to complete Demolition. :)

You're damn right

On 5/9/2019 at 5:12 PM, Refat said:

Hello. If you don't mind can you please do Hanley's Rhea Ripley's render?

Also can you do render of Eva Marie please? Here is my ported and slightly modified Eva Marie.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/04n6xun3w2jr176/Eva+Marie.7z

Thanks in advance.

No, I'm sorry. There is already one of Reha in my Roster

• DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera, AJ Lee
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Ax; Smash; Cm Punk Alt.
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Ax; Smash; Cm Punk Alt.Fulton, Brian Kendrik, Goldust
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Ax; Smash; Cm Punk Pack; Matt Bloom Pack, Fulton, Brian Kendrik, Goldust, X Pac Altern.
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Ax; Smash; Cm Punk Pack; Matt Bloom Pack, Fulton, Brian Kendrik, Goldust, X Pac Altern.Jeff Jarret Pack
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Monster Bray Wyatt; Demoltion; Cm Punk Pack; Matt Bloom Pack, Fulton, Brian Kendrik, Booker T, Pac (Neville) Goldust Pack, X Pac Altern.Jeff Jarret Pack, Big Boss Man; Berlyn
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Johnny Impact; Monster Bray Wyatt; Big Show Pack; Cm Punk Pack; Matt Bloom Pack, Austin Aries, Brian Kendrik, Booker T, Pac (Neville) Goldust Pack, Big Cass, Mark Henry, Robert Roode
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Batista Pack; Johnny Impact; Monster Bray Wyatt; Big Show Pack; Cm Punk Pack; Matt Bloom Pack, Austin Aries, Brian Kendrik, Booker T, Pac (Neville) Goldust Pack, Big Cass, Mark Henry, Robert Roode
  • DFM85 changed the title to 2k19 RENDERS | UPDATE: Batista Pack; Johnny Impact; Monster Bray Wyatt; Big Show Pack; Cm Punk Pack; Matt Bloom Pack, Austin Aries, Brian Kendrik, Booker T, Pac (Neville) Goldust Pack, Big Cass, Mark Henry, Robert Roode; Brown Strowman; Eva Marie