Long startup after modding

Banshee

Hi everyone, does anyone know the fix for the long a** startup of WWE 2K19 after you replace a modded superstar (and delete Chunk0.arc)? Don't tell me to get a ''better PC'' because my PC is really good and I have the game installed on an SSD drive. Thanks in advance!!!

Besides running the game without any mods, installing less mods, having the game and the operating system (more specifically, it's temporary folder which WWE 2k games also access frquently) installed on an SSD or getting faster hardware in general, there isn't one so far.

The Chunk0.arc file is a cache file of which the sole purpose is to cache parts of game files to speed up the game launch. Before 2k added that file in one of the previous games, these games would start as slowly even without mods.

You could try figuring out how to re-create the Chunk0.arc file to include mods, which nobody to my knowledge has been able to do so far. Doing so would be a nice breakthrough and rather handy for the modding community.

22 hours ago, WWE2K16ITNA said:

From my personal experience, I found If I rebuild def before opening the game every time it opens instantly, this may be too much trouble for some, but I don't mind doing it.

Gonna try

• Woo 1