Maxx Payne UPLOADED! +Tex Slazenger/Shanghai Pierce, Great Muta, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff, Johnny B. Badd, Midnight Express & Cornette, Terry Gordy, Steve Williams, The Horsemen, Cactus Jack, Nikita Koloff, Terry Funk, Harley Race, , Brian Pillman, & more

Replicant13

Here's the Cactus Jack pics.  See the OP for face shots.

Cactus Jack
Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now there's 4 attires but I left the leg logos on each attire (the snakeskin ones are invisible), and attire 1 & 2 all have the same logos but the ones not being used are invisible through the opacity trick.  So you can keep all 4 attires if you want or delete the ones you don't want.

Attire 1 is from Starrcade 93 (and many other matches)

Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW06.png

Attire 2 is from Beach Blast '92 vs Sting (and many other matches)

Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW07.png

Attire 3 is from Halloween Havoc '93 vs Vader (and he also wore the shirt early on in WCW)

Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 4 is from an episode of WCW Saturday Night during the Jake Roberts/Cactus/Barbarian alliance

Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW05.png

Or of course if you don't like these attires, you could throw on the in-game Cactus '92 shirt (which morphs his body great)

Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW08.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

I've also got to give a big "Fuck you" to Specter204 for stealing my Cactus face (and morphing it badly) along with all my logos and Keith's moveset less than 24 hours after my upload.  He also stole some Mankind logos from other people.  At this point I don't care, I'm going to call out bullshit when it happens. 

Anyways, whoever needs/wants Vinnie Vegas should get him soon because there should be another guy coming in the next couple of days. 

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:02 PM, ozzmonkey said:

Well, it's nice to know Mick Foley is still getting his just due after he and 2K parted ways.

Between you and Kung-Fu, there's still some love for the Hardcore Legend.

Thanks man yeah Foley is someone I hoped I'd never have to make and that 2K would keep him in the games forever.  He's one of my top 5 favorites.  Hopefully we get all the versions we had of him back next year.

And this guy just went up...

Butcher-2-K19-Preview01.png

The body morph options only allowed me to make him about as big as Vader.  Obviously there's not much I could do about that (aside from moving to PC and making a mod of him) but I did what I could.

I'll have pics posted sometime tomorrow.

Here's the pics of yesterday's upload.  See the OP for his face.

Abdullah The Butcher
Butcher-2-K19-CAW02.png

Like I said in my last post, the body morphing limitations didn't allow me to make him the exact size he should be, but I did what I could.  And I really wish the game had an option to add double chins (the women's CAW mode had it the past couple games through face wrinkles), but of course it doesn't so I had to do some tricks with the texture and jawline to try and create the illusion of a double chin.

Butcher-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is his 1991 WCW look.  You can change the head gear to black to have his Chamber of Horrors attire (I went with the red to give him some variety).

Butcher-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 2 is his 1989 NWA and WWC look.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  We should have another guy or two coming in a few days; I'm not sure who I'll be taking down to make room though so be sure to get Harley Race or Cactus soon if you still need them in case I have to replace one of them.

• Too Sweet 1

That Abdullah looks great! In his younger days he was a bit smaller anyway. The body composition looks okay to me and his face is the best I’ve seen yet. 

Still hoping for that Larry Z one day soon. ;) After all the great work y’all have done, I think he’s about the only main guy I’m missing at this point. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome work so far! Got the game late and I already missed out on Nikita and Gary Hart, here's hoping you throw them back up as you get a few more slots. Really marked out when you mentioned Muta's on the short list, too!

Any chance of getting the Eaton/Lane Midnight Express? Ricky and Robert have been walking around like they own the place.

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, wynnebag said:

That Abdullah looks great! In his younger days he was a bit smaller anyway. The body composition looks okay to me and his face is the best I’ve seen yet. 

Still hoping for that Larry Z one day soon. ;) After all the great work y’all have done, I think he’s about the only main guy I’m missing at this point. 

Thanks!  Yeah the morphing options definitely work better for a young Abdullah, I think I got the proportions down just there was no way to widen/thicken him out any more.  At least he's the biggest guy we'll be making this year; PN News will be a lot easier to morph because you can make guys look a lot thicker by layering clothes on top of each other.

As for Larry Z, it just so happens that he might be the next guy up, so as the saying goes with WWE games, "stay tuned" :)

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:55 PM, rjvecw said:

Wow these are stellar guys

Thank you!

16 hours ago, BobbyHeenan said:

Awesome work so far! Got the game late and I already missed out on Nikita and Gary Hart, here's hoping you throw them back up as you get a few more slots. Really marked out when you mentioned Muta's on the short list, too!

Any chance of getting the Eaton/Lane Midnight Express? Ricky and Robert have been walking around like they own the place.

Thanks!  And yeah no problem, I'm pretty limited as to what I can put up now until I get more upload slots but if you're on in the morning/afternoon (US central time) feel free to shoot me a message on Xbox and if I'm on, I can put them up for you quick.  Or worst case I should have more slots within a week (hopefully) so then I'll put everyone up that's not online. 

As for the Midnight Express, they'll definitely be made sooner than later.  Once I get more slots I've got something kind of big in the works (let's just say I'll need *4* -- or more slots for this group, if that gives you any hint of what to expect) and then the Midnights/Cornette will be soon after. 

And this guy just went up...

Big-Josh-2-K19-Preview01.png

Big Josh has been uploaded!  I'll have full attire pics posted tomorrow, and anyone who still needs Abdullah should get him soon since I'll probably need that slot for the next guy.

• Yes! 1

23 hours ago, Righteous said:

Please tell me ya'll will be doing the OG WCW Saturday Night arena...

If nobody gets to it before we do, then definitely.  Right now I've been using the arenas by jmrick (I forget his full gamertag at the moment) and another guy.  Unfortunately there's a lot of blank logos on them though so I've been swapping logos around and editing them myself.  But yeah if nobody gets to the classic WCWSN arena, I'm sure either Keith or I will make it.  Go figure, we decide to do WCW the year they remove most of the great 1991-92 WCW content from the game :p

Here's the pics of yesterday's upload.  See the OP for his face...

Big Josh
Big-Josh-2-K19-CAW02.png

I made Borne Again in 2K17 but this version of him has a brand new face (which was really tough considering there's like 10 pics of Borne on the internet).  If anyone wants you can probably edit him to be Maniac Matt Borne by throwing the Randy Savage hair on him, but you'll have to change the beard and adjust the jawline as I had to morph it a bit weird since the facial hair re-shapes the face.

Big-Josh-2k19-CAW03.png

All I can say is that flannel shirt was a lot tougher than it looked; the logo wrap-around curves everything in at the top so I had to place every segment of it piece by piece.  35 layers later and he's got a flannel :)

Big-Josh-2k19-CAW04.png

And I considered doing a blue flannel but we wanted to add some variety.  So instead we went with his later 1992 look when he wore his own t-shirt to the ring

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  He's uploaded on Replicant13.

Also I took Abdullah down and put Gary Hart back up for a day, so hopefully @BobbyHeenan sees this and gets him.  I'll send a PM too, and I'll be cycling through re-ups for the next couple days until the next CAW is done.

11 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Also I took Abdullah down and put Gary Hart back up for a day, so hopefully @BobbyHeenan sees this and gets him.  I'll send a PM too, and I'll be cycling through re-ups for the next couple days until the next CAW is done.

I noticed, and just got him! Came on just to say that, thank you! Really appreciate it, as well as the effort you've put into everyone so far. Looking forward to everyone you've mentioned as a WIP. Will Abby be put back up? 

Thanks again!!! 

Edited by BobbyHeenan
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, BobbyHeenan said:

I noticed, and just got him! Came on just to say that, thank you! Really appreciate it, as well as the effort you've put into everyone so far. Looking forward to everyone you've mentioned as a WIP. Will Abby be put back up? 

Thanks again!!! 

No problem man!  I just put Nikita up so try and grab him today if you can because there'll be new CAW going up tomorrow (or later tonight if I get on).  As for Abby, I'll probably put him back up Thursday in Big Josh's slot, so I'll message you once he's up in case you still need him.

• KappaBrain 1

Here's the latest CAW...

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-Preview01.png

Larry Zbyszko is now uploaded!  He's got 3 attires -- 2K still hasn't added his hair to the creation suite, but there's a couple decent substitutions after I added some extra texture to them.  The first 2 attires are 1991-92 (Dangerous Alliance and post-face turn), and the 3rd works for 1989 and 1991 (it's what he wore at War Games '91).

I'll have pics posted sometime tomorrow for anyone that wants to see them.

Oh and I should also mention that CC censors "Larry".  Yes, "Larry" is a dirty word, apparently (even though it's a call name).  So if you download him, you'll have to manually fix his name as he's uploaded as "L@rry "Zbyszko" on my Replicant13 account.

• Too Sweet 1

17 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Oh and I should also mention that CC censors "Larry".  Yes, "Larry" is a dirty word, apparently (even though it's a call name).  So if you download him, you'll have to manually fix his name as he's uploaded as "L@rry "Zbyszko" on my Replicant13 account.

That's crazy to me! How is Larry now a dirty word? I don't get it. 

I know your doing wcw guys. Is there any chance for the stiener brothers, and possibly a surfer sting caw. It would be very appreciated. I've looked at all your work this year and its phenomenal. I know you guys would do a killer job on these. I appreciate all the work you have done this year. Thank you 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, wynnebag said:

Thanks man! He’s loooking solid. I just downloaded him and booted another CAW to make space. Looking forward to trying him out in some matches 

Thanks!  I'm glad you like him.  Hopefully you stick around because there's still a bunch of guys left to do  If you're low on CAW slots you can always set up a 2nd profile but that's up to you.

8 hours ago, thep1nation said:

I know your doing wcw guys. Is there any chance for the stiener brothers, and possibly a surfer sting caw. It would be very appreciated. I've looked at all your work this year and its phenomenal. I know you guys would do a killer job on these. I appreciate all the work you have done this year. Thank you 

You're welcome!  The Steiner Bros are definitely going to get made.  We've just got to pick out attires.  I was going to make a really young Rick attire (with the curly mullet) but the headgear totally destroys the hair and bunches it up so it just looks funny, so they'll probably be based around 1991-92.  As for a CAW of Sting, I'm not sure because they didn't add his 1988 model's rat tail hair to the creation suite, and having a CAW would mean no voice taunts.  It's possible though, I'll take a look and see.  Worst case one of us will make an alt attire slot for Sting based on his '91 model.

And here's pics of yesterday's upload.  Face pics can be found in the OP.

Larry Zbyszko
Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW02.png

Like I said yesterday, it sucks that 2K didn't add his hair into the game, but there were a few decent substitutes that work for his different looks. 

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is his 1992 look; it works for both the Dangerous Alliance and for his face run after being kicked out.

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW04.png

Attire 2 is his 1991-92 Dangerous Alliance/Enforcers attire.  The Flair hair was the best option for this look since it was kind of balding with some length to it.

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW05.png

And the 3rd attire works for a few different eras.  If you remove the gold Z on the back of the jacket, you've got a pure 1980's look.  But I put the Z on his jacket because it's his 1991 War Games attire where he subbed for Arn Anderson on the Horsemen team.

As always credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  I'll be re-uploading Abdullah tomorrow in Big Josh's slot, so if anyone still needs/wants him, get him soon.  And then we should have another new guy coming Friday or Saturday.

• Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

Thanks!  I'm glad you like him.  Hopefully you stick around because there's still a bunch of guys left to do  If you're low on CAW slots you can always set up a 2nd profile but that's up to you.

You're welcome!  The Steiner Bros are definitely going to get made.  We've just got to pick out attires.  I was going to make a really young Rick attire (with the curly mullet) but the headgear totally destroys the hair and bunches it up so it just looks funny, so they'll probably be based around 1991-92.  As for a CAW of Sting, I'm not sure because they didn't add his 1988 model's rat tail hair to the creation suite, and having a CAW would mean no voice taunts.  It's possible though, I'll take a look and see.  Worst case one of us will make an alt attire slot for Sting based on his '91 model.

And here's pics of yesterday's upload.  Face pics can be found in the OP.

Larry Zbyszko
Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW02.png

Like I said yesterday, it sucks that 2K didn't add his hair into the game, but there were a few decent substitutes that work for his different looks. 

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is his 1992 look; it works for both the Dangerous Alliance and for his face run after being kicked out.

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW04.png

Attire 2 is his 1991-92 Dangerous Alliance/Enforcers attire.  The Flair hair was the best option for this look since it was kind of balding with some length to it.

Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW05.png

And the 3rd attire works for a few different eras.  If you remove the gold Z on the back of the jacket, you've got a pure 1980's look.  But I put the Z on his jacket because it's his 1991 War Games attire where he subbed for Arn Anderson on the Horsemen team.

As always credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  I'll be re-uploading Abdullah tomorrow in Big Josh's slot, so if anyone still needs/wants him, get him soon.  And then we should have another new guy coming Friday or Saturday.

I noticed that. I wished they would have included the rat tail for sting and his facepaint would have been nice.. I cant wait for the stieners, they was one of my favorite tag teams back in the good ol days. If you do sting is there a possibility that you might do attires when he tagged with luger.

Edited by thep1nation

I definitely plan too hang around and see what you and the other masters come up with. Foe me, WWE 2K19 has been my favorite wrestling game experience in many years and part of that is because of seeing the excellent CAWs being created and just the community of cool people who have the passion for these games. 

Great idea on the alt account too. I don't know why it didn't even occur to me. I created one last night that I plan to use for all the fantasy characters and non-wrestlers that are being made. That way I can keep my main one for the real wrestler gents and ladies. Cheers! 

• Yes! 1

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, thep1nation said:

I noticed that. I wished they would have included the rat tail for sting and his facepaint would have been nice.. I cant wait for the stieners, they was one of my favorite tag teams back in the good ol days. If you do sting is there a possibility that you might do attires when he tagged with luger.

We'll have to see, I'm sure at least one of the attires for Sting will work for teaming with Luger.  I'd love to do his red/white/blue gear from the GAB when he won the title but it's not really possible without being able to change his paint, and I'm tempted to do the black/pink (or purple) attire that they made the rare Galoob figure of back in the day (http://www.toysandmusic.com/galoob/moc/stingukprering.jpg).  Or orange/blue.  LOL there's so many good ones.

Anyways, this guy just went up, and now the Diamond Mine is complete...

Scotty Flamingo
Scotty-Flamingo-2-K19-CAW02.png

See the OP for his face photo.

Now the last thing CC probably needs is another Raven caw, so instead you get a much younger WCW version. 

I would've loved to have used a jacket with frills on the arms but the shoulders were way too broad (Sting's jacket), the frills were too long (Randy Savage/Bayley), or the colors didn't change right.  Plus when logos touch the frills, they automatically change colors so it'd look weird if he had pink tassels on one arm and green on the other.  I'm sure they'd end up clipping or glitching all over the place anyways :)  So I did what I could...

Scotty-Flamingo-2-K19-CAW05.png
Scotty-Flamingo-2-K19-CAW06.png

The first attire is based on a match against Masahiro Chono

Scotty-Flamingo-2-K19-CAW07.png
Scotty-Flamingo-2-K19-CAW08.png

And the 2nd attire is based on a match against Marcus Bagwell. 

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  It's completely based on WCW 1992-93 and USWA so I don't even think he has a DDT in his moveset.

We should have a couple more guys coming this week.  I'm not exactly sure who'll be first but it might be a masked guy or a tag team of blonde guys, so if anyone still needs Larry Z, be sure to grab him soon.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:51 AM, thep1nation said:

Those are all great attires. I really like the galoob attire. I know I will be happy with the outcome of it 

Cool I'll get to work on him soon, I'm close to getting more uploads so once that happens there'll be a big project coming and then I'll see what I can do.  In the meantime there should be a son of a son of a plumber coming in a couple days, if that gives you any indication of who to expect next.

18 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Will you be making Disco Inferno? Buff Bagwell?

Disco?  No. 
Buff Bagwell?  No. 
Marcus Alexander Bagwell -- yes.  The cutoff for this project is mid-1994 (when Hogan joined WCW) meaning this is pre-NWO.  So there will be a version of Bagwell coming, but it'll be a younger version than people are probably used to seeing.  The only problem is that almost all the hairstyles suck for that era :p 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Replicant13 said:

Marcus Alexander Bagwell -- yes.  The cutoff for this project is mid-1994 (when Hogan joined WCW) meaning this is pre-NWO.  So there will be a version of Bagwell coming, but it'll be a younger version than people are probably used to seeing.  

Sweetness! I hope that means I can finally make that Stars and Stripes tag team. I haven't been able to find a young patriotic Bagwell anywhere. You are a gentleman and a scholar my friend. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Cool I'll get to work on him soon, I'm close to getting more uploads so once that happens there'll be a big project coming and then I'll see what I can do.  In the meantime there should be a son of a son of a plumber coming in a couple days, if that gives you any indication of who to expect next.

Disco?  No. 
Buff Bagwell?  No. 
Marcus Alexander Bagwell -- yes.  The cutoff for this project is mid-1994 (when Hogan joined WCW) meaning this is pre-NWO.  So there will be a version of Bagwell coming, but it'll be a younger version than people are probably used to seeing.  The only problem is that almost all the hairstyles suck for that era :p 

Thank you so much and yes I do. I cant wait to see what you have in store for this community. This has got me excited for this year. Thank you for spicing up my wwe 2k19 gameplay.

• Too Sweet 1