Maxx Payne UPLOADED! +Tex Slazenger/Shanghai Pierce, Great Muta, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff, Johnny B. Badd, Midnight Express & Cornette, Terry Gordy, Steve Williams, The Horsemen, Cactus Jack, Nikita Koloff, Terry Funk, Harley Race, , Brian Pillman, & more

Replicant13

These two just went up...

Too-Cold-and-Bagwell-screenshot-1.jpg

WCW 1991-94 Marcus Alexander Bagwell and WCW 1992-94 Too Cold Scorpio are uploaded!

They've got 4 possible tag attires (yellow/purple, orange/black, blue/black, and magenta/white) plus solo attires.  Scorpio actually has 4 solo attires and they all work for ECW too.

I'll have full attire pics posted in a couple of days, and Keith also has separate DLC sets uploaded for them as well, so if you have the season pass, be sure to grab those.

Here's the pics of Sunday's upload.  See the OP for face pics.

Marcus Alexander Bagwell
Marcus-Bagwell-2-K19-CAW02.png

I always wondered why nobody makes young Bagwell, and the answer is "because he's fucking hard to make" :) The hair options suck and the best one (The Miz's 2K15 hair) makes the back of his head stick way up, so I had to reshape the hair to compensate for that.

His solo attire is from Starrcade '91

Marcus-Bagwell-2-K19-CAW03.png

Then he's got 4 tag attire possibilities.  

Marcus-Bagwell-2-K19-CAW04.png

To change attire logos, find the logo and grab the colors from the trunks as they're immediately after the logo as design logos.  Then go to the tights and you'll have to change about 30 layers of design colors and swap the logo using "logos in use" but it really only takes about 5 minutes to do -- and most of that is saving/loading.

Marcus-Bagwell-2-K19-CAW05.png

Too Cold Scorpio
Scorpio-2-K19-CAW02.png

I had to go with the Rock's hair this year because the one I used the past 3 years doesn't dye away completely.  It's still the right shape and accurate for WCW.

He's got a ton of hidden attires -- the first one is from probably his biggest solo match in WCW when he got a title shot against Barry Windham at Clash of the Champions 23.  The purple version is what he wore at Clash 24 against Bobby Eaton; if you change attires you'll want to bring the visible logos to the end of the layers past the set of pyramid-type logos as it allows the logos to be embossed.

Scorpio-2-K19-CAW03.png

And of course his tag attires all match Bagwell's
Scorpio-2-K19-CAW04.png

I really wanted to do their pink/white tag attire but they're actually a completely different style than their other ones.  Also the orange/black and blue/black slot have wrist band logos while the other slot doesn't need them.

Scorpio-2-K19-CAW05.png

And here's the other hidden solo attires; the pink attire is from SuperBrawl vs Benoit, and after doing it 3 years in a row, I had to make his "Too Gold" attire.

Scorpio-2-K19-CAW06.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Be sure to get their DLC sets too if you haven't.  Also I re-uploaded Teddy Long to go with Bagwell/Scorpio for anyone who still needs/wants him.

And there's still quite a few guys yet to come; I should have a solo wrestler uploaded sometime in the next few days.

Edited by Replicant13

I thought it'd be funny to do Kevin Sullivan for Easter weekend but he'll have to be next week.  Instead, this guy just went up...

Badd-Screenshot-2.jpg

He's got a 1991 heel attire and a 1994 face attire which I'll post full pics of later, but here's a couple quick in-game shots.

Badd-Screenshot-3.png

Also Keith has a DLC moveset for him uploaded on ExplodedJoker81, so if you get Johnny, be sure to get the DLC set too.

Here's the pics of Saturday's upload.  Face pics can be found in the OP.

Johnny B. Badd
Johnny-B-Badd-2-K19-CAW02.png

To summarize this one in 4 words, it'd be "LACK OF CAW PARTS".  The Tatanka belt was shaped completely wrong for his logos so I had to do what I could with his trunks.  Obviously there were no garter belt type kneepads, and the game doesn't allow logos to go on any of the Warrior tassel kneepads except for one set.  The hair options sucked overall, and aside from taking 10 layers of material designs to cover the Macho Man entrance rope, logos glitch all over it.

So with that being said, I did what I could :)

Attire 1 is a heel attire from Clash of the Champions 16 vs Sting

Johnny-B-Badd-2-K19-CAW03.png

And yeah I know our cutoff is pre-Hogan, but he spent most of 1993 in a mask and most of his other face attires just wouldn't be possible.  So attire 2 is Bash at the Beach '94 vs Lord Steven Regal

Johnny-B-Badd-2-K19-CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  Be sure to get his DLC set if you have the season pass, and there should be a trio of guys coming later this week or weekend sometime.

Edited by Replicant13

These 3 just went up...

Sully-Stable-Pic.jpg

Kevin Sullivan, One Man Gang, and Blackblood are uploaded!  

Gang's 2nd attire works for WWF, you'll have to change the hair to the LOD Animal hair, remove the 3D goatee part, and switch the beard.  But it's about 2 minutes of work and the head tats are there.

Sully has 1989-94 attires; slot 1 works for Varsity Club and teaming with Cactus Jack and the attires in slot 2 work for 1991 and the Gang/Blackblood stable.

Blackblood actually has a face underneath the mask but I honestly don't think there's any great hairstyles for WWF Billy Jack Haynes.

They're uploaded now, also Keith has a DLC set up for Blackblood that you'll want to get if you get him.

I'll have full pics posted in a couple days.

Here's the pics of Saturday's upload.  Face pics can be found in the OP.

Blackblood
Blackblood-2-K19-CAW02.png

There IS a Billy Jack Haynes face under the mask (which you can see in the OP).

Blackblood only had 2 attires in WCW and they were fairly similar.  Attire 1 is what he wore more often (and in his one WCW PPV appearance at GAB '91)

Blackblood-2-K19-CAW03.png

And the 2nd attire is similar just with the axes pointed in the opposite direction

Blackblood-2-K19-CAW04.png

One Man Gang
One-Man-Gang-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now most people don't even remember Gang's stint in WCW in 1991 but it was probably the most entertaining point in his career.  

Attire 1 is from the Great American Bash '91 vs El Gigante

One-Man-Gang-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his other 1991 WCW attire, and if you remove the gimp mask and change the hair, you've got his 1987-88 WWF look.

One-Man-Gang-2-K19-CAW04.png

I did include his head tattoos, so if you change the hair to Road Warrior Animal's, remove the 3D Blue Meanie style goatee part, and change the beard to the one that's 1 click down and 1 click to the right from the one that's on him... 
Gang-19-56.png

...you've got his WWF look :)

"The Prince of Darkness" Kevin Sullivan
Kevin-Sullivan-2-K19-CAW02.png

Sully's attires cover 1989-1994 before the Dungeon of Doom.

Attire 1 works for Varsity Club, the Slaughterhouse (teaming with Buzz Sawyer & Cactus), and teaming with Cactus in 1994.  The boot logos aren't necessary for Varisty Club but he wore them a lot after that.

Kevin-Sullivan-2-K19-CAW03.png

The red pants attire is from Great American Bash '91

Kevin-Sullivan-2-K19-CAW04.png

And the black version of the pants is what he wore most often when managing Gang and Blackblood

Kevin-Sullivan-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

Also this guy just went up...

Norman-The-Lunatic-Screenshot.jpg

I'll have pics of him in the next day or two, and I actually have a special non-WCW "treat" coming soon as well.

Edited by Replicant13

Here's the pics of Wednesday's upload.  See the OP for his face

Norman the Lunatic
Norman-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now most people remember him as Bastion Booger or Friar Ferguson, but he was actually pretty good before WWE gave him the joke gimmicks.  Attire 1 is what he wore most often in WCW (especially as a heel), and there's color change logos hidden on his trunks.  You'll have to change color of the first 6 logos on the shirt since I had to cover up the Akeem top with material designs.

Norman-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his face look, specifically based off Capital Combat '90.  He wore 1 boot and 1 shoe, so I tried to do what I could for that but there was no real great way to pull it off.

Norman-2-K19-CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

I should have a "WWF treat" coming tomorrow, and after that will be a tag team that really needed to be done.

Edited by Replicant13

So I know I said we weren't doing anything but WCW....

Bastion Booger
Bastion-Booger-2-K19-CAW02.png

...but this one HAD to be made :)

He's got 2 attires, and he doesn't use any logos other than the face and the body hair (which you probably have if you have some of our other caws).  The first one is his debut look.

Bastion-Booger-2-K19-CAW03.png

And the 2nd attire is his late 1993-94 look

Bastion-Booger-2-K19-CAW04.png

Now I did consider a Friar Ferguson slot, but it just isn't possible.

Friar-Ferguson-2-K19-CAW01.png

The robe can only be worn during entrances, and there's no version of it with the hood off.  

Anyways, he won't be up for long, and in fact I'm going to have to delete him at some point . So if anyone wants to be the coolest guy on CC, I'm willing to give this CAW away for someone else to host.  If you're interested just shoot me a PM or message me on Xbox.

And up next should be a WCW tag team and a manager, probably sometime in the middle of this week.

This group just went up...

Doom-Group-Screenshot.jpg

Doom (Ron Simmons & Butch Reed) and Woman are now uploaded!  Teddy Long is also re-upped for a couple days since he managed them after Woman.

They have a ton of attires -- Woman's attires work for managing Doom and Ric Flair.  Simmons/Reed have masked and unmasked Doom attires, plus solo gear.  Simmons actually has 8 solo attires hidden, so be sure to check the layers on the tights for the logos and the trunks for the color changes.

I'll have pics posted in a couple of days.

I still hafta post Doom pics, but this guy just went up...

Erik-Watts-Graphic.jpg

Erik Watts is now uploaded, so feel free to push him to the moon! :)

He has 3 WCW attires covering 1992-94.  I should have Doom pics up tomorrow, and up next should be another tag team.

Here's the pics of Wednesday's upload.  See the OP for face pics

We'll start out with their manager...

Woman
Woman-2-K19-CAW02.png

Woman has 4 attires; all 4 of them work for managing Simmons/Reed and 2 of them work for managing Ric Flair in 1990.

This one is from Halloween Havoc 89

Woman-2-K19-CAW04.png

This one is from Starrcade 89, and also works for managing Flair

Woman-2-K19-CAW05.png

This one is also from Starrcade 89, but she wore it again at Capital Combat 90 when managing Flair

Woman-2-K19-CAW06.png

And this one is from an episode of WCW Main Event managing Doom (I didn't want to give her ALL dresses)

Woman-2-K19-CAW07.png

"Hacksaw" Butch Reed
Butch-Reed-2-K19-CAW02.png

Reed has Doom attires and also 2 solo slots so it covers most of his time in WCW.

Attire 1 is unmasked Doom (Capitcal Combat 90 when they won the world tag titles)

Butch-Reed-2-K19-CAW03.png

The masked attire is from Halloween Havoc 89
Butch-Reed-2-K19-CAW04.png

This one is from Clash VI vs Junkyard Dog (before Doom)
Butch-Reed-2-K19-CAW06.png

And this one is from Clash XX in 1992 when he returned for a brief time to join the Jake/Cactus/Barbarian/Tony Atlas stable
Butch-Reed-2-K19-CAW07.png

"The All American" Ron Simmons
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW02.png

I wanted to go all out on Simmons, so he's got 10 possible attires.

First is unmasked Doom (Capital Combat 90)

Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW06.png

Masked Doom from Halloween Havoc 89
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW07.png

Then for solo attires, we'll start with the tights he wore when he won the world title against Vader
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW08.png

Then there's the light blue with black/purple logo version of that attire

Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW09.png

This was his main ECW attire, but he also wore it in WCW
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW10.png

Keith made the tomahawk logo on this one...
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW11.png

This one is from SuperBrawl I (vs Reed) and also if you remove the left leg logo, it works for GAB 91.
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW12.png

Then we've got his Halloween Havoc 91 (vs Luger) attire...
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW13.png

and two other color swapped versions of it
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW14.png
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW15.pnga taga

If you've been using my CAWs, you probably already know that the color changes are hidden as invisible design logos on the trunks, and you can make the logos you want visible/invisible using opacity.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Simmons and Reed's movesets!  Woman has basic moves and taunts as well although she never wrestled in WCW.

I should have the Erik Watts pics up tomorrow or Monday for anyone that cares, and up next is another tag team...

The hits keep on coming. That Johnny B. Badd is a work of art! Any chance at Mr. Wonderful? Any progress on Muta? Both are pretty high on my list! 

Edited by BobbyHeenan
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2019 at 5:35 PM, BobbyHeenan said:

The hits keep on coming. That Johnny B. Badd is a work of art! Any chance at Mr. Wonderful? Any progress on Muta? Both are pretty high on my list! 

Thank you!  Muta is definitely still coming, I've been using HHC's in the meantime but I do plan on making a younger 80's/early 90's version soon.  As for Orndorff, I do happen to have a tag team coming next.  Some might say they were somewhat decent, others might say they were fairly good... some might say they were Pretty Wonderful :)

And here's the pics of Friday's upload.  See the OP for his face.

Erik Watts
Erik-Watts-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now I know Watts probably isn't anyone's favorite wrestler (well, other than Cowboy Bill), but he's essential to this era.

His first attire is his debut/1992 look

Erik-Watts-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his early-mid 1993 look

Erik-Watts-2-K19-CAW04.png

And the last attire is his mid-late 1993 gear

Erik-Watts-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  Watts probably won't be up for too long since I do have a tag team coming in a few days, so get him while he's up.

These two just went up a couple hours ago...

Pretty-Wonderful-Graphic.jpg

Paul-Orndorff-Graphic.jpg

Paul-Roma-Graphic.jpg

They've got multiple attires; Orndorff's work for solo and Pretty Wonderful and Roma's work for the Horsemen and the tag team.

I'll have pics posted in a couple of days, so if you want to see their entrance gear before then, you'll have to download the caws :)

I still gotta put the pics of Roma/Orndorff together because I've been busy finishing this guy...

Captain-Mike-Rotunda-Graphic.jpg

Mike Rotunda is uploaded!  He has 3 attires -- Varsity Club, Captain Mike, and Michael Wallstreet to cover all his looks/gimmicks from 1988-91.

He completes 2 stables (Varsity Club and Captain/Norman/Abdullah) and starts a new one with the York Foundation.

I should have pics of him and Pretty Wonderful up in a couple of days, and I'll be re-upping Rotunda's stable mates too starting this week.

First up, I did a mass re-up of guys that Mike Rotunda was in a stable with.  So the Captain's Crew (Norman/Abdullah) are currently online for anyone who hasn't gotten them...

Captain-s-Crew-Graphic.jpg

...and finally, the full 1989 Varsity Club stable is up on CC at the same time.

Varsity-Club-Graphic.png

And now here's the pics of Pretty Wonderful.  See the OP for their faces

"Pretty" Paul Roma
Paul-Roma-2-K19-CAW02.png

I wanted to give these guys as many attire options as possible, so he's got his 2 Horsemen looks on slot 1.  

Paul-Roma-2-K19-CAW06.png

The logos for both tights and shirts are hidden with logo opacity, and the colors for the tights/shirt are stored as designs on the trunks and shirt.

Paul-Roma-2-K19-CAW07.png

Now for Pretty Wonderful, he's got all 3 PW attires.  I didn't take pics of them but the logos for their red and gold trunks are also hidden with logo opacity, and the color changes are stored on the kneepads.

Paul-Roma-2-K19-CAW04.png

And his entrance gear...

Paul-Roma-2-K19-CAW05.png

"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff
Paul-Orndorff-2-K19-CAW02.png

First off, Orndorff's body is morphed for WCW (meaning post-accident) so his chest and legs are buff but his shoulders are rounded and his arms aren't nearly as big as they were in the WWF.  The game doesn't allow for one arm to be morphed bigger than the other; unfortunately the only game on current gen to allow that was 2K16.

As far as I've seen, Orndorff never wore his red robe in WCW; it was always blue up until late 1993 when PW formed.

His first slot has blue trunks (as he wore them the most) but there's also a blue "Mr. Wonderful" logo there invisible so you can change his trunks to white.

Paul-Orndorff-2-K19-CAW06.png

Paul-Orndorff-2-K19-CAW04.png

His PW gear matches Roma and logos for the extra red and gold trunks are also hidden; he actually had 2 versions of the red trunks (black lettering and white lettering to match Roma) so I guess technically he's got 6 possible attires.  His hair was also a lot darker towards the end of 1993, so there's a slight difference in hair color between slots 1 and 2.

Paul-Orndorff-2-K19-CAW07.png

Paul-Orndorff-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

I should have Rotunda pics posted in a day or two, and I'll be doing re-ups this week up until the next batch of caws are done.  It's a stable that'll use up 6 of my slots (4 new caws) so if anyone needs any re-ups between now and the weekend, get a hold of me soon.

Edited by Replicant13

Here's the Mike Rotunda pics.  See the OP for his face

Mike Rotunda
Mike-Rotunda-2-K19-CAW02.png

Rotunda had 3 gimmicks during the time we're covering, and they were all pretty important.  His first slot is Varsity Club

Mike-Rotunda-2-K19-CAW03.png

It took me hours to add the white outline along the neck/arms of the singlet.  He's also got a hidden Varsity Club attire if you use opacity

Mike-Rotunda-2-K19-CAW06.png

Then there's probably his least known look/gimmick, but he had it for over a year.  "Captain" Mike Rotunda...

Mike-Rotunda-2-K19-CAW04.png

The 3rd slot is Michael Wallstreet, and the color change logos are there to have both his York Foundation attires.

Mike-Rotunda-2-K19-CAW05.png

If you want to convert him into IRS or VK Wallstreet, I'd suggest using the hair on the 3rd (Wallstreet) slot.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

I'll be doing more re-ups over the next couple of days, and there should be a new stable coming Saturday if all goes as planned.

These are all phenomenal!  I appreciate the effort you have put into all of these.  I am late to the game on a bunch of these.  Is there a chance you will change some of these back out periodically.  I would love to have all f these at some point. Thanks again for doing these.

• Too Sweet 1

Great job once again, Replicant. I actually looked up "Norman The Lunatic" on Youtube, and man he could move for a big guy. I also found a video of Cornette basically crapping on Jim Herd. Also, I was trying to find a suitable replacement for Vinnie Vegas' finisher, but no dice. I guess the carry one works. Can't wait to see who's next.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Great job once again, Replicant. I actually looked up "Norman The Lunatic" on Youtube, and man he could move for a big guy. I also found a video of Cornette basically crapping on Jim Herd. Also, I was trying to find a suitable replacement for Vinnie Vegas' finisher, but no dice. I guess the carry one works. Can't wait to see who's next.

Put the corner move Lawn Dart it plays just like his finisher just the opponent hits the middle turnbuckle with his face instead of the top rurnbuckle but besides that it plays great and is better. We changed the move after uploading as it plays better but the real snakeyes move had to be put on him for upload as its the correct move it just sucks it leaves the opponent standing.

Hope this helps you out.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 3:19 PM, Robo said:

These are all phenomenal!  I appreciate the effort you have put into all of these.  I am late to the game on a bunch of these.  Is there a chance you will change some of these back out periodically.  I would love to have all f these at some point. Thanks again for doing these.

Thank you!  I just did a fairly big batch of re-ups this past week but I'll definitely keep doing them.  Just let me know who all you need and what order of preference you'd like them in and I'd be glad to help.  My slots are all tied up at the moment but I'll be taking at least one guy down Tues or Wed so I can start uploading more guys then.

13 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Thank you!  Yeah Norman was severely underrated, unfortunately about all he's known for nowdays is Bastion Booger but he was good in Stampede and WCW.  From what I hear, Vince wanted him to lose weight so they stuck him with the Booger gimmick as punishment, it's too bad because now that's what people remember.

And Keith already gave you the answer but yeah the best fix is either to go with the Lawn Dart, or to save up 2 finishers and immediately hit the sidewalk slam if you use the regular Snake Eyes.  It's dumb because the other snake eyes (where the opponent is face first in the corner) has the wrestler sell and lay down for a pin, but that move can't be a finisher either.  I wonder if they even tested that out or what lol.

Anyways, here's the big stable I was teasing that just got uploaded...

York-Foundation-Graphic.jpg

The full York Foundation -- Michael Wallstreet, Terrence Taylor, Mr. Hughes, Richard Morton, Thomas Rich, and Ms. Alexandra York are now uploaded!

Rich has face and heel attires; Taylor also has his black Bobby Roode robe, and York has 4 attires to choose from.  If you get Morton, be sure to use him as a CAW (not an alt attire) because he's got a heel moveset and entrance/victory.  

I'll probably be taking Hughes down in a couple of days since he's not new and doesn't generate much interest, so grab everyone that you want while they're up.  I'll have pics posted in a couple days once I get them all downloaded and put together.

• Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

Thank you!  I just did a fairly big batch of re-ups this past week but I'll definitely keep doing them.  Just let me know who all you need and what order of preference you'd like them in and I'd be glad to help.  My slots are all tied up at the moment but I'll be taking at least one guy down Tues or Wed so I can start uploading more guys then.

Thank you!  Yeah Norman was severely underrated, unfortunately about all he's known for nowdays is Bastion Booger but he was good in Stampede and WCW.  From what I hear, Vince wanted him to lose weight so they stuck him with the Booger gimmick as punishment, it's too bad because now that's what people remember.

And Keith already gave you the answer but yeah the best fix is either to go with the Lawn Dart, or to save up 2 finishers and immediately hit the sidewalk slam if you use the regular Snake Eyes.  It's dumb because the other snake eyes (where the opponent is face first in the corner) has the wrestler sell and lay down for a pin, but that move can't be a finisher either.  I wonder if they even tested that out or what lol.

Anyways, here's the big stable I was teasing that just got uploaded...

York-Foundation-Graphic.jpg

The full York Foundation -- Michael Wallstreet, Terrence Taylor, Mr. Hughes, Richard Morton, Thomas Rich, and Ms. Alexandra York are now uploaded!

Rich has face and heel attires; Taylor also has his black Bobby Roode robe, and York has 4 attires to choose from.  If you get Morton, be sure to use him as a CAW (not an alt attire) because he's got a heel moveset and entrance/victory.  

I'll probably be taking Hughes down in a couple of days since he's not new and doesn't generate much interest, so grab everyone that you want while they're up.  I'll have pics posted in a couple days once I get them all downloaded and put together.

Yeah, it's a shame they didn't test that out. Oh well, the Lawn Dart works out well. Anyway, great job on the York Foundation. You rarely see a Terri Runnels with the Alexandra York look and persona. I actually showed these to my brother, who was a huge fan of JCP and WCW, and he was blown away from the authenicity you and Keith were able to capture. 

I know you guys might not need it, but I went though the month by month roster of WCW in 1989. Hope it helps. 

NWA WCW 1989

The NWA roster for January 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, Barry Windham, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kendall Windham, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Tommy Rogers, Bobby Fulton, "The Living Legend" Larry Zybysko, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, Dennis Condrey, Randy Rose, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek TOTAL ROSTER: 29

The NWA roster for February 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, "The Living Legend" Larry Zybysko, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, Dennis Condrey, Randy Rose, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steven Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey TOTAL ROSTER: 28

The NWA roster for March 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, Dennis Condrey, Randy Rose, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta TOTAL ROSTER: 29

The NWA roster for April 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu TOTAL ROSTER: 31

The NWA roster for May 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Mark Young TOTAL ROSTER: 36 The NWA roster for June 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Scott "Gator" Hall, Tommy Rogers, Bobby Fulton TOTAL ROSTER: 38

The NWA roster for July 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Scott "Gator" Hall, Shane Douglas TOTAL ROSTER: 36 The NWA roster for August 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Scott "Gator" Hall, Shane Douglas, "Dirty" Dick Slaytor, "Wildfire" Tommy Rich TOTAL ROSTER: 38

The NWA roster for September 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, Steve Casey, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, "Dirty" Dick Slaytor, "Wildfire" Tommy Rich, The Samoan Savage TOTAL ROSTER: 38

The NWA roster for October 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, "Dirty" Dick Slaytor, "Wildfire" Tommy Rich, The Samoan Savage, "The Z-Man" Tom Zenk, Buzz Sawyer, The Dragonmaster TOTAL ROSTER: 40

The NWA roster for November 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Terry Funk, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, "Wildfire" Tommy Rich, The Samoan Savage, "The Z-Man" Tom Zenk, Buzz Sawyer, The Dragonmaster TOTAL ROSTER: 39

The NWA roster for December 1989 was as follows: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, Hawk, Animal, "Sweet" Stan Lane, "The Total Package" Lex Luger, Kevin Sullivan, Mike Rotundo, Sting, "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, "The All-American" Ron Simmons, "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner, Johnny Ace, Rip Morgan, "Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert, Bam-Bam Bigelow, Michael "P.S." Hayes, The Junkyard Dog, "Hacksaw" Butch Reed, The Iron Shiek, "Cowboy" Bob Orton, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, "Secret Service" Jack Victory, The Great Muta, Ranger Ross, Fatu, Samu, Scott Steiner, Norman the Lunatic, Sid Vicious, "Fly'in" Brian Pillman, Shane Douglas, "Wildfire" Tommy Rich, The Samoan Savage, "The Z-Man" Tom Zenk, Buzz Sawyer, The Dragonmaster, Cactus Jack, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson TOTAL ROSTER: 41

Edited by Motown Hero
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the roster list Motown, it's crazy to see how small their main roster was in early 1989, starting Universe with less than 30 active wrestlers always leads to some weird results 😛 .  

I'm a bit late in posting these but here's the York Foundation pics.  Face photos can be found in the OP.

Alexandra York
Alexandra-York-2-K19-CAW02.png

Again, most of you probably know her as Marlena/Terri Runnels.  Unfortunately the hairstyles in the game suck for her for this time so I went with the best one and added a hair texture.

Alexandra-York-2-K19-CAW05.png

She's got 4 attires to choose from, so pick and choose your favorites, or feel free to change the colors up yourself as she had plenty of color combos.

Alexandra-York-2-K19-CAW06.png

Alexandra-York-2-K19-CAW07.png

Alexandra-York-2-K19-CAW08.png

Richard Morton
Richard-Morton-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now I toyed with the idea of making a CAW of Morton, but it would've been a lost cause since his hairstyle isn't in the creation suite.  But the 2K model isn't as bad as I thought once he makes expressions other than the ones in the RnR Express entrance.

Attire 1 is from Halloween Havoc 91 where he faced Brian Pillman to determine the first ever WCW Light Heavyweight Champion.

Richard-Morton-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is the attire he wore most often when teaming with Thomas Rich as heels...

Richard-Morton-2-K19-CAW04.png

...and if you use logo opacity, the red snakeskin tights are hidden underneath the visible ones, and the red color change for the chaps is hidden as a design on his trunks.

Richard-Morton-2-K19-CAW05.png

If you download him, be sure to use him like a CAW (not an alt attire) as he's got a custom heel moveset, heel entrance/victory animations, and a different call name.

Tommy Rich
Tommy-Rich-2-K19-CAW02.png\

Now since we're covering WCW from 1989-1994, a big chunk of that time saw "Wildfire" Tommmy Rich as a babyface.  So his first attire covers that, and those are his "actual" trunks there (he was selling them on ebay so I lucked out and got great pics).

Tommy-Rich-2-K19-CAW03.png

There's also 2 other sets of trunks hidden with the opacity trick, there's reddish/orange and purple/white.

His heel Thomas Rich slot matches Richard Morton's York Foundation attires as they tagged together quite a bit, and Rich's other York attire was just simple black tights.

Tommy-Rich-2-K19-CAW04.png

And using the opacity trick, you can have this attire as well

Tommy-Rich-2-K19-CAW05.png

Terry Taylor
Terry-Taylor-2-K19-CAW02.png

Taylor was a lot of work, or at least his entrance gear was.  His in-ring attires were fairly easy though.

Terry-Taylor-2-K19-CAW06.png

Now some of you might recognize this robe as belonging to Bobby Roode, but Taylor owned it first, and actually gave it to Roode when he was in TNA.

Terry-Taylor-2-K19-CAW04.png

The 2nd slot is his pure York Foundation look from when he was "Terrence" Taylor, but he wore the jacket with lots of his gimmicks -- even as the Rooster in WWF (he just changed the name on the back)

Terry-Taylor-2-K19-CAW07.png

Terry-Taylor-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Everyone has been up for about a week so I'll probably start taking them down soon, starting with York and Morton -- so get whoever you need soon.  As for the next caw... he should be coming later today, let's just say this guy knows how to make an entrance :)

• Like 1

You're welcome, Replicant. Happy to be of service. I couldn't believe how think it was when I looked it up. I guess less is more. Anyway, Great job on "Wildfire" Tommy Rich. To this day, he's still one of my brother's favorites.

• Thanks 1