Maxx Payne UPLOADED! +Tex Slazenger/Shanghai Pierce, Great Muta, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff, Johnny B. Badd, Midnight Express & Cornette, Terry Gordy, Steve Williams, The Horsemen, Cactus Jack, Nikita Koloff, Terry Funk, Harley Race, , Brian Pillman, & more

Replicant13

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, thep1nation said:

These are some fine gems thank you so much for making them .

Thank you!  They were a lot of work so I'm glad people are getting some use out of them.

This guy just went up.  Probably not the most "in demand" wrestler by any means, but I'll need him for Universe, and I found a face for him and parts that work for his entrance gear, so...

Gigante-Preview01.png

El Gigante s uploaded!  The game only allows CAWs to be 7'4" (and he's legit 7'7") but he's still massive in-game even against guys like Sid.

I'll have pics posted tomorrow -- Gigante probably won't be up for too long (I'll have to take him down once the Midnights are ready) so if anyone wants him, try to get him soon.

19 hours ago, BobbyHeenan said:

ELEGANTE, IF YEW WHEEL!!! Awesome job on him and the Steiners!! REALLY looking forward to the MX! Hope you're doing their light purple gear from Havoc 1990, or their black one!

Thanks!!  Yeah my plan for the Midnight Express is to layer as many color combos of their tights/trunks logos so they can have as many attires as possible through opacity.  I'm probably going to do their red/black/gold robes since that's what they wore the most in 89-90, and Cornette has a cool attire to match that.  I'd do 2 different robes but Eaton needs a Dangerous Alliance attire too, so if all works out, he'll have his red tights with white/black stars and white trunks with red/black stars for the alt.  If we had more CAW slots I'd do 2 slots for Eaton (1 pure MX and one DA/solo).  I just got Stan Lane's face kind of working so I'm thinking they should be done in 3-4 days, or Tuesday at the very very latest depending on how many issues I run into between now and then.

2 minutes ago, Beatkillker4th said:

Awesome El Gigante. The face is perfect.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!  Yeah it took a long time to find good pics of him and I really didn't want to use a Giant Gonzalez face since he did age quite a bit in the year or two between WCW and WWF.  I got a ton of crappy comments on YouTube when I made a Gigante attire out of a Giant Gonzalez CAW (with facial hair on the texture) back in 2K16 so I wanted some redemption this year lol.

Anyways, here's the pics of yesterday's upload.  Face shots can be found in the OP.

El Gigante
El-Gigante-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now this one was severely limited by what the game would allow.  For one, CAWs are limited to 7'4" and Gigante was legit 7'7", so he's a couple inches shorter than he should be -- but he still towers over everyone else (although a "fantasy" matchup against Andre might not be as accurate as it should be).  I used the best entrance parts possible; there's a HBK entrance top that would've worked great but the game doesn't allow logos on it, so I had to use the torso accessory and belt combo.  And I wish there was a way to mod 3 hairstyles together, but... I did what I could.

Attire 1 is his debut look based on the Great American Bash '90

El-Gigante-2-K19-CAW03.png

Since the majority of the attire work went into the entrance gear, it gets its own set of pics :)

El-Gigante-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 2 is what he wore for the majority of 1991; it's based on Super Brawl I (vs Sid)

El-Gigante-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith for his moveset!  

Gigante probably won't be up for long because he's not the most in-demand CAW by any means, and I'll probably have to pull him for the Midnight Express when they're done.  So anyone who's interested, try to get him before the end of the weekend.  I can always re-up him again once I get more slots, but that's probably another week away.

• KappaBrain 1

Your attention to detail is always appreciated by me. Yes, Bobby would wear more of a ring jacket while Stan would use a short robe. Ricky and Robert are in for a whooping, soon!

Lock up your daughters (and hide your bananas) because there's finally a new team uploaded on CC...

Midnight-Express-2-K19-Preview01.png

I apologize for the delay on these guys; I had to do one of Eaton's Dangerous Alliance attires by hand and then I found decent refs of his matching jacket, so I added that.  You'll have to download them or wait until I get pics posted to see his Dangerous Alliance attire though :) 

Cornette has 4 attires so pick/choose your favorites, and Eaton/Lane have the logos for 8 Midnight Express attires hidden.  You have to use them different from the usual opacity method though because there weren't enough layers to layer them all on top of each other.  What you do is you find the logo you're going to use (they're stored permanently on Eaton's trunks and Lanes kneepads).  Before each logo is a design; the design stores the color change.  Then go to the tights/trunks and to replace the visible logos, you'll want to hit "RT" which takes you to "Logos currently in Use" and from there it's pretty easy.  I can try and explain it better if anyone doesn't get it, or you can just delete the extra logos if you don't want them.

I'll have pics posted sometime this weekend.

• Too Sweet 2
  • KappaBrain 1

On Thursday, March 07, 2019 at 5:43 PM, Replicant13 said:

Lock up your daughters (and hide your bananas) because there's finally a new team uploaded on CC...

Midnight-Express-2-K19-Preview01.png

I apologize for the delay on these guys; I had to do one of Eaton's Dangerous Alliance attires by hand and then I found decent refs of his matching jacket, so I added that.  You'll have to download them or wait until I get pics posted to see his Dangerous Alliance attire though :) 

Cornette has 4 attires so pick/choose your favorites, and Eaton/Lane have the logos for 8 Midnight Express attires hidden.  You have to use them different from the usual opacity method though because there weren't enough layers to layer them all on top of each other.  What you do is you find the logo you're going to use (they're stored permanently on Eaton's trunks and Lanes kneepads).  Before each logo is a design; the design stores the color change.  Then go to the tights/trunks and to replace the visible logos, you'll want to hit "RT" which takes you to "Logos currently in Use" and from there it's pretty easy.  I can try and explain it better if anyone doesn't get it, or you can just delete the extra logos if you don't want them.

I'll have pics posted sometime this weekend.

They look great Replicant! The Midnight Express are my brother's all-time favorite tag team (Along with the Steiners Brothers too since they're from our neck of the woods). I know you and Keith probably have everything all planned out, but is there a chance we might see The American Males from you guys? Maybe even Robbie V? Just giving you some ideas just incase you need depth for Universe.

• Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, Motown Hero said:

They look great Replicant! The Midnight Express are my brother's all-time favorite tag team (Along with the Steiners Brothers too since they're from our neck of the woods). I know you and Keith probably have everything all planned out, but is there a chance we might see The American Males from you guys? Maybe even Robbie V? Just giving you some ideas just incase you need depth for Universe.

Thanks!! The American Males are about a year too late for this project, but Bagwell will definitely happen.  Not sure about Robbie V, he'd be cool but he's fairly old in the best quality pics, and there really isn't any good ponytails to do him justice.  He's on the "maybe" list though.  There's still a ton of guys to come though, it's just a matter of how much time we get and how long it takes me to make textures for some of these guys.  

And here's pics of Thursday's uploads.  See the OP for face photos

The Midnight Express
Midnight-Express-2-K19-01.png

Now they've got the logos hidden for 10 attire possibilities -- the only one I made that I didn't include was peach trunks/tights as there wasn't enough room, so if anyone wants that let me know.  To change the logos it's a bit different than the opacity trick; what I did was I put 1 set of logos going / on the butt and the other set of logos going \. Then hidden on Eaton's trunks and Lane's kneepads are several designs and logos.  Grab the color tights you want from the design (they're there to store colors) and then replace the butt logos by clicking on the logo, then RT for "logos currently in use", then swap out accordingly (and boost/lower opacity if you have to).  It's a lot more simple than it sounds.

For what it's worth, their main/visible MX attire is from WrestleWar 92 because that's what the in-game Rock n Roll Express attires are based on.

"Beautiful" Bobby Eaton
Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW02.png

Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW03.png

Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW04.png

His Dangerous Alliance logos were done by hand so that's what took so long (that, and keeping all their color combos straight).  I never could get a great look at his jacket (he didn't wear it all that often) but I did what I could.

Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW07.png

"Sweet" Stan Lane
Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW02.png

Like I've said a few times before, this game doesn't have enough mullets to do the era justice. And unfortunately 2K hasn't added a version of the Red Rooster hair without the rooster spike, so I gave him 2 hairstyles -- one that's fairly close to 1989-90, and the other is a bigger/retro look.

Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW03.png

Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW04.png

Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW05.png

James E. Cornette
Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW02.png

Cornette has 4 attires so pick/choose your favorites, or you can keep them all and just import the parts/attires around.  

Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW03.png

Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW04.png

Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Eaton/Lane's movesets!  Keith also has DLC sets up for Eaton/Lane up so be sure to grab those if you have the season pass.  I did a basic moveset for Cornette (taunts/finishers, strikes, and weight detection moves); taunts and strikes are really the only important ones if you just use him as a manager.

We should have another one of Eaton's tag team partners coming in the next few days, and after that it'll probably be back to tag teams once I get more upload slots.

• Like 1
  • Corny 1
  • KappaBrain 1

The Midnights and Corny were WELL worth the wait!! You guys have outdone yourselves!! 

Here's hoping we get to complete the J-Tex Corporation soon ;) After the MX, the Pearl of the Orient is number one on my wishlist!

• KappaBrain 1

On 3/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, Replicant13 said:

Thanks!! The American Males are about a year too late for this project, but Bagwell will definitely happen.  Not sure about Robbie V, he'd be cool but he's fairly old in the best quality pics, and there really isn't any good ponytails to do him justice.  He's on the "maybe" list though.  There's still a ton of guys to come though, it's just a matter of how much time we get and how long it takes me to make textures for some of these guys.  

And here's pics of Thursday's uploads.  See the OP for face photos

The Midnight Express
Midnight-Express-2-K19-01.png

Now they've got the logos hidden for 10 attire possibilities -- the only one I made that I didn't include was peach trunks/tights as there wasn't enough room, so if anyone wants that let me know.  To change the logos it's a bit different than the opacity trick; what I did was I put 1 set of logos going / on the butt and the other set of logos going \. Then hidden on Eaton's trunks and Lane's kneepads are several designs and logos.  Grab the color tights you want from the design (they're there to store colors) and then replace the butt logos by clicking on the logo, then RT for "logos currently in use", then swap out accordingly (and boost/lower opacity if you have to).  It's a lot more simple than it sounds.

For what it's worth, their main/visible MX attire is from WrestleWar 92 because that's what the in-game Rock n Roll Express attires are based on.

"Beautiful" Bobby Eaton
Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW02.png

Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW03.png

Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW04.png

His Dangerous Alliance logos were done by hand so that's what took so long (that, and keeping all their color combos straight).  I never could get a great look at his jacket (he didn't wear it all that often) but I did what I could.

Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW07.png

"Sweet" Stan Lane
Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW02.png

Like I've said a few times before, this game doesn't have enough mullets to do the era justice. And unfortunately 2K hasn't added a version of the Red Rooster hair without the rooster spike, so I gave him 2 hairstyles -- one that's fairly close to 1989-90, and the other is a bigger/retro look.

Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW03.png

Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW04.png

Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW05.png

James E. Cornette
Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW02.png

Cornette has 4 attires so pick/choose your favorites, or you can keep them all and just import the parts/attires around.  

Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW03.png

Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW04.png

Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Eaton/Lane's movesets!  Keith also has DLC sets up for Eaton/Lane up so be sure to grab those if you have the season pass.  I did a basic moveset for Cornette (taunts/finishers, strikes, and weight detection moves); taunts and strikes are really the only important ones if you just use him as a manager.

We should have another one of Eaton's tag team partners coming in the next few days, and after that it'll probably be back to tag teams once I get more upload slots.

Lane and Eaton look like official models, Replicant. Cornette looks great too. It's a shame you can't give him a tennis racket. Can't wait to see who's next.

• Thanks 1

Considering thekris100 is the only other person that's made a decent version of the Midnights, I downloaded them as soon as I could. Thanks!

There are so many other good tag teams from that late 80s/ early 90s era of WCW that could definitely use your touch.

• Too Sweet 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, BobbyHeenan said:

The Midnights and Corny were WELL worth the wait!! You guys have outdone yourselves!! 

Here's hoping we get to complete the J-Tex Corporation soon ;) After the MX, the Pearl of the Orient is number one on my wishlist!

Thanks!!  Yeah it sucks because I lost all the refs I had for Muta when my HD died so I'm kind of playing catch up where he's concerned.  In the meantime, our next guy is a J-Tex member, so you should have another guy to add to the stable sometime this weekend or early next week.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:35 PM, Motown Hero said:

Lane and Eaton look like official models, Replicant. Cornette looks great too. It's a shame you can't give him a tennis racket. Can't wait to see who's next.

Thank you!  I know, I wish they'd let us have props/specialized weapons.  I suggested it way back in the 2K16 feedback project, but I doubt 2K cares much about manager props since there's so few active managers these days and the games are based more on the current product.  I wish the hair options had been better for Cornette but there wasn't much I could do about that.

23 hours ago, ozzmonkey said:

Considering thekris100 is the only other person that's made a decent version of the Midnights, I downloaded them as soon as I could. Thanks!

There are so many other good tag teams from that late 80s/ early 90s era of WCW that could definitely use your touch.

Thanks!  There's definitely a bunch of tag teams still to come -- I could list all of them but I'd ruin the surprise :) Let's just say that every major tag team from 1989-93 WCW will likely get done, and even some obscure teams.  

So I do have a couple new uploads to show off...

Benoit-2-K19-Preview01.png

Chris Benoit '93 comes complete with customized mullet.  Most of you will recognize the blue tights (Wild Pegasus look) but I don't think anyone has done his 1993 animal print tights from when he teamed with Eaton.  Keith has a DLC moveset up for him too for anyone with the season pass; and of course there's no Crippler Crossface since he didn't start doing that until around 1996.

And I made a manager to complete another stable...

Paul-E-2-K19-Preview01.png

Paul E Dangerously comes with 4 attires -- 2 Dangerous Alliance suits, an attire to manage Mean Mark, and then a Miami Vice look for when he managed the Samoan Swat Team.  He's also got entrance/victory motions and a basic moveset.  The game REALLY need more balding hairstyles (and mullets) but I chose the best options I could.

And since I got more upload slots, I was able to upload the full stable all at once...
Dangerous-Alliance-2-K19-01.png

Paul, Eaton, Larry, Arn, and Austin are up on my Replicant13 account and WCW Rick Rude is on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  I'll be taking Eaton and Austin down after this weekend but I wanted to have the full stable online all at once and this was the best chance to do it.  I don't think we'll be doing Madusa since the in-game model wouldn't work for her; MAYBE I'll do a CAW of her down the line but I'm leaning towards no on that right now.

I'll have pics of Benoit and Paul sometime this weekend for anyone that wants to see them.

Edited by Replicant13

Here's the pics of Friday's uploads.  See the OP for face shots.

Paul E. Dangerously
Paul-E-Dangerously-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now obviously the in-game Heyman wouldn't work for WCW, so he had to be a CAW.  Having the Larry Z hair would've been nice for his Dangerous Alliance look, and I would've preferred the actual Beefcake mullet for his earlier look, but the choices were limited.

Paul-E-Dangerously-2-K19-CAW03.png

He's got 2 attires that work for the Dangerous Alliance

Paul-E-Dangerously-2-K19-CAW04.png

This one works for managing Mean Mark (he actually wore it at all of Mark's matches that I could find on the Network)

Paul-E-Dangerously-2-K19-CAW05.png

And the last attire is for managing the Samoan Swat Team.

(And yes, both Mean Mark and the SST will happen at some point)

Chris Benoit '93
Chris-Benoit-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now this is probably his least-remembered look (or at least the white tights) but for those that weren't aware, Benoit was in WCW before his Horsemen stint.  He competed in the tag title tournament in 1992, and came back semi-full time in 1993 where he teamed with Bobby Eaton and wrestled solo (he even had a PPV match against Scorpio).  And once again the hair options suck, so I had to make a hair texture for his mullet.

Chris-Benoit-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is what he more most in 1993; it works for teaming with Eaton and solo matches.  He also had a gray version of these tights; I left the gray color on the trunks if anyone wants to change it, but you'll have to change the color of the kneepads and the handful of designs on the tights.

Chris-Benoit-2-K19-CAW04.png

Attire 2 is a bit more well known, it's his Wild Pegasus look that he also wore in NJPW (and I've done the past 2 years for ECW).

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Benoit's moveset!  Keith also has a DLC set up for Benoit that you'll want to grab if you have the season pass; it's definitely worth getting.  Heyman has a basic moveset for a manager (taunts, strikes, and weight detection moves) done by me.

Oh, and this guy just went up yesterday...
Buzz-Sawyer-2-K19-Preview01.png

We finally added to the J-Tex s table as "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer is uploaded!  His attires are pretty basic (believe me,  Keith and I both watched every match on the Network and on YouTube and he only ever wore black trunks in WCW in 1989-90).  I should have pics of him up tomorrow sometime.

Edited by Replicant13

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:40 PM, thep1nation said:

These are just great. That Benoit is freaking amazing. I have to grab that Heyman it's so great 

Thanks man!  I'm glad you like them, they were a lot of work -- especially those Benoit tights lol.  

Here's pics of the most recent upload.  See the OP for his face.

Buzz-Sawyer-2-K19-CAW05.jpg

"Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer
Buzz-Sawyer-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now Buzz was gonna get done one way or another, but there aren't any good pics of him online, so I had to use a Network screen cap.  

The first attire is his main 1989-90 look; he wore it in the J-Tex Corporation at Clash of the Champions X and as part of Kevin Sullivan's Slaughterhouse at Halloween Havoc '90.

Buzz-Sawyer-2-K19-CAW03.png

Now like I said the other day, Keith and I skimmed through every Buzz match on the Network and YouTube and he only wore black in 1989-90.  So the alt is really simple; it's from an episode of WCWSN when he got a TV title shot against Arn Anderson.  

Buzz-Sawyer-2-K19-CAW04.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  Keith also has a DLC moveset up for him on ExplodedJoker81 that you'll want to get if you have the season pass.

We should have a mean guy and a dangerous guy coming in the next few days.  And a playa too, if that gives any hint as to who to expect next :)

• Like 2

These 3 guys just got uploaded...

Skyscrapers01.png

"Mean" Mark Callous, "Dangerous" Dan Spivey, and "The Godfather" Theodore R Long are now up on CC!  Mark has SKyscrapers and solo attires, Spivey has Skyscrapers and Varsity Club attires, and Teddy has 4 different attires that work for managing the Skyscrapers (both incarnations of them), Doom, and Bagwell/Scorpio.

I also did a quick update to Sid as he now has a 3rd Skyscraper/1989.  The face and the CAW is the same, the original 2 attires are still there, but I figured I'd make it for anyone that wants to team him with Spivey.

I'll have full attire pics up in the next couple of days.

Here's the pics of last weekend's upload.  See the OP for face pics.

"Dangerous" Dan Spivey
Dan-Spivey-2-K19-CAW02.png

Spivey's 1st attire is Skyscrapers (or more specifically, Clash of the Champions X)

Dan-Spivey-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is Varsity Club, or if you don't want the Varsity Club, you can always import the chaps/jacket from attire 1 and you'll have a better Skyscrapers attire for teaming with Sid.

Dan-Spivey-2-K19-CAW04.png

"Mean" Mark Callous
Mean-Mark-2-K19-CAW02.png

Mark's 1st attire matches Dan's (Clash of the Champions X) as part of the New Skyscrapers

Mean-Mark-2-K19-CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his 1990 solo look based on the Great American Bash '90 where he got a US title shot against Lex Luger

Mean-Mark-2-K19-CAW04.png

And their manager...

"The Godfather" Theodore R. Long
Teddy-Long-2-K19-CAW02.png

Teddy has 4 attires so you can pick and choose your favorites or keep them all and import them around.  

The white attire is from Clash of the Champions X and works best for managing the New Skyscrapers (Callous and Spivey)

Teddy-Long-2-K19-CAW03.png

This attire is from Capital Combat '90 where he managed Doom to the world tag team championship

Teddy-Long-2-K19-CAW05.png

The red/black attire works for 1989 (yes, Teddy did have hair at one point) after his referee stint; it can work for managing anyone but it's meant for managing Sid & Spivey.

The blue attire is a face attire; it's from Halloween Havoc 93 where he managed Bagwell & Scorpio

Teddy-Long-2-K19-CAW07.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Spivey and Callous's movesets!

Apparently Mark had DLC on him when I first put him up (it was the hand tape on attire 1, of all things) so I just re-uploaded him today without DLC for anyone that couldn't get him.

Also I did a new attire for Harley Race.  While watching the Network I came across what might be Harley Race's last match as a wrestler and it took place during the timeframe we're covering, so I made his Great American Bash 1990 gear.  

Harley-Race-GAB90.png

He didn't have entrance gear for the match so the original Starrcade '83 attire is still there on the attire 1 entrance slot, and the 2 manager attires are there as well so if you download it you'll have to pick which attires you want to keep.

We should have a solo guy coming within the next few days; so get these guys soon if you need them.

Edited by Replicant13

This guy just went up...

Z-Man-7.jpg

"Z-Man" Tom Zenk is uploaded!  He has 4 colored Z logos for tons of attire possibilities; the color changes are stored as invisible designs on the boots.  He's also got an attire from when he tagged with Brian Pillman (it's the red/blue one).  I'll have more pics posted in the next day or two.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:57 PM, KREATIV said:

Awesome, love your work

Thank you!!  I really appreciate it.  Great work on your stuff this year too!

Here's the pics of Friday's upload.  Face shots can be found in the OP

"The Z-Man" Tom Zenk
Tom-Zenk-2-K19-CAW02.png

So I'm thinking the only way to do some of these 80s/90s mullets justice is with hair textures, so Z-Man has one too.  He's got the logos for at least 10 different attire possibilities, and of course you can always remove the logos (or make them invisible and de-emboss them) and you can have his plain attires that didn't have the Z logo on them.

I went with green for the visible main attire because the logo showed up good.

Tom-Zenk-2-K19-CAW03.png

One of his alt attires is for teaming with Brian Pillman, which is based off Clash of the Champions X.  He also had a blue/silver version which I included the colors for, so if anyone wants it you'll have to re-color about 30 layers of designs but it doesn't take too long.

Tom-Zenk-2-K19-CAW04.png

Now here's most of the possible attires -- to get the colors, they're located on the boots as circular designs and organized where I included the Z logo (invisible) and followed by all the colors that he used with that logo.  
Tom-Zenk-2-K19-CAW05.png

I forgot to take a picture of the extra Pillman tag attire, but pretty much every possibility is shown above.

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  

There should be a tag team of babyfaces coming this week, so if anyone still needs/wants the Skyscrapers, get them soon as I'll have to take them down to make room.

These guys just went up...

Dudes-Screenshot-1.jpg

The Dynamic Dudes - Shane Douglas & Johnny Ace - are uploaded.  They've got 3 different Dynamic Dudes attire logos on the 1st slot.  In the 2nd slot, Johnny has his 1990 solo gear from after Shane left (which also works for AJPW), and Shane has his 1992-93 attire.

I'll have pics sometime this weekend, but for anyone who gets them, Keith also has separate DLC sets up for them too that you'll want to grab.

Sorry I've been busy and slacking on putting these together, but here's the pics of Friday's upload...

Johnny Ace
Johnny-Ace-2-K19-CAW02.png

Johnny was one of the hardest guys I've made this year because for one, there aren't many good pics of him pre-WWE People Power.  And two, there's no way to do his mullet justice in this game.  But I did what I could.

Attire 1 is Dynamic Dudes to team with Shane Douglas

Johnny-Ace-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his post-WCW Dynamic Dudes look (after Shane left for the WWF) based on Capital Combat '90.  It also works for his early AJPW run.

Johnny-Ace-2-K19-CAW04.png

I've also gotta give a shot out to HHC who made some awesome Johnny Ace AJPW attires, so if you want Johnny in your Japan Universe, be sure to give those a download as you can import the parts to this caw.

And here's all the hidden attires on the Dynamic Dudes slot.  The colors for the trunks are hidden as invisible designs on the kneepads.

Johnny-Ace-2-K19-CAW05.png

And his tag team partner

Shane Douglas
Shane-Douglas-2-K19-CAW02.png

Now I had made Shane in 2K16, 17, and 18, but those were ECW Shane, so this is definitely the youngest I've had him look.  

Attire 1 matches Johnny to form the Dynamic Dudes

Shane-Douglas-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 2 is his 1992-93 look, and it also works for teaming with Ricky Steamboat

Shane-Douglas-2-K19-CAW04.png

I didn't take pictures of them, but there's logos on his kneepads for all his other WCW trunks -- there's yellow, red, black, white, and peach/orange.

And here's the hidden Dynamic Dudes attires

Shane-Douglas-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  There should be another tag team coming this weekend, so stay tuned.

Hi mate. I know you're doing WCW this year, but would you mind uploading onto xbox live or sending me direct the logos for Tommy Dreamer's Hardcore Cafe t shirt? Was always my favourite one. 

Thanks.

6 hours ago, GJFR said:

Hi mate. I know you're doing WCW this year, but would you mind uploading onto xbox live or sending me direct the logos for Tommy Dreamer's Hardcore Cafe t shirt? Was always my favourite one. 

Thanks.

No problem man, check your PM's, I just sent you the Hardcore Café shirt logos.

And to update, it's been a busy week but there should be a tag team coming early tomorrow.

• Like 1