Maxx Payne UPLOADED! +Tex Slazenger/Shanghai Pierce, Great Muta, Paul Roma, Paul Orndorff, Johnny B. Badd, Midnight Express & Cornette, Terry Gordy, Steve Williams, The Horsemen, Cactus Jack, Nikita Koloff, Terry Funk, Harley Race, , Brian Pillman, & more

Replicant13

Update:  Uploaded 6/27/2019

Maxx Payne
Maxx-Payne-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 6 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

----------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 6/22/2019

The Texicans

Tex Slazenger
Tex-Slazenger-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Shanghai Pierce
Shanghai-Pierce-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 6 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

--------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 6/19/2019

PN News
PN-News-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 6 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 6/14/2019

The Great Muta
Great-Muta-2-K19-CAW06.png

and

The Dragonmaster
Dragonmaster-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 6 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!
---------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 6/7/2019

"Heavy Metal" Van Hammer
Van-Hammer-2-K19-CAW01.pngU

See page 6 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

-------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 6/1/2019

The Shockmaster
Shockmaster-2-K19-CAW01.png

--------------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/25/2019

The York Foundation

Terry Taylor
Terry-Taylor-2-K19-CAW01.png

Tommy Rich
Tommy-Rich-2-K19-CAW01.png

Richard Morton (alt attire)
Richard-Morton-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Ms. Alexandra York
Alexandra-York-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 5 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

----------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/19/2019

Mike Rotunda
Mike-Rotunda-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 5 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/17/2019

"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff
Paul-Orndorff-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

"Pretty" Paul Roma
Paul-Roma-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 5 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

-------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/10/2019

Erik Watts
Erik-Watts-2-K19-CAW01.png

------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/8/2019

Doom

"The All American" Ron Simmons
Ron-Simmons-2-K19-CAW01.png

"Hacksaw" Butch Reed
Butch-Reed-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Woman
Woman-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 5 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for Simmons/Reed's movesets!

---------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/4/2019

Bastion Booger
Bastion-Booger-2-K19-CAW01.png

(Sure he doesn't fit with WCW, but he had to be done :))

---------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 5/1/2019

Norman the Lunatic
Norman-2-K19-CAW01.png

-----------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 4/27/2019

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin-Sullivan-2-K19-CAW01.png

One Man Gang
One-Man-Gang-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Blackblood
Blackblood-2-K19-CAW01.png

-----------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 4/20/2019

Johnny B Badd
Johnny-B-Badd-2-K19-CAW01.png

-----------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 4/14/2019

Too Cold Scorpio
Scorpio-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Marcus Alexander Bagwell
Marcus-Bagwell-2-K19-CAW01.png

-------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 4/5/2019

The Dynamic Dudes

Shane Douglas
Shane-Douglas-2-K19-CAW01.png

and 

Johnny Ace
Johnny-Ace-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!
------------------------------------------

3/29/2019

"The Z-Man" Tom Zenk
Tom-Zenk-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 for attire pics and information.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

Update:  Uploaded 3/22/2019

The Skyscrapers

"Dangerous" Dan Spivey
Dan-Spivey-2-K19-CAW01.png

"Mean" Mark Callous
Mean-Mark-2-K19-CAW01.png

and their manager

"The Godfather" Theodore R. Long
Teddy-Long-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for Mark & Dan's movesets!

Update:  Uploaded 3/17/2019

"Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer
Buzz-Sawyer-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

-------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 3/15/2019

Chris Benoit '93
Chris-Benoit-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Paul E. Dangerously
Paul-E-Dangerously-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for Benoit's moveset!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 3/7/2019

"Beautiful" Bobby Eaton
Bobby-Eaton-2-K19-CAW01.png

"Sweet" Stan Lane
Stan-Lane-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

James E. Cornette
Jim-Cornette-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for Eaton/Lane's movesets!

--------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 2/28/2019

El Gigante
El-Gigante-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 4 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!
-------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 2/24/2019

Rick Steiner
Rick-Steiner-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Scott Steiner
Scott-Steiner-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 3 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

Update:  Uploaded 2/15/2019

Terry "Bamm Bamm" Gordy
207uzb9.png

and

Steve "Dr. Death" Williams
2ziwv3l.png

See page 3 for attire pics.  Credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!

-----------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 2/11/2019

The Junkyard Dog
Junkyard-Dog-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 3 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!
------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 2/4/2019

The Horsemen

Barry Windham
Barry-Windham-2-K19-CAW01.png

Tully Blanchard
Tully-Blanchard-2-K19-CAW01.png

Arn Anderson
Arn-Anderson-2-K19-CAW01.png

Ole Anderson
Ole-Anderson-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Sid Vicious
Sid-Vicious-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 3 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for their movesets!  Keith also has a Ric Flair alt attire with a custom moveset uploaded on ExplodedJoker81.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/29/2019

The Hollywood Blonds

Stunning Steve Austin
Stunning-Steve-Austin-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Flyin Brian Pillman
Flyin-Brian-Pillman-2-K19-CAW01.png

--------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/25/2019

Super Invader
Super-Invader-2-K19-CAW01.png

I made the face underneath and Keith did the attires and moveset.  He's uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.  See page 3 for attire pics.

-------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/24/2019

"The Natural" Dustin Rhodes
Dustin-Rhodes-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 3 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

--------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/19/2019

Scotty Flamingo
Scotty-Flamingo-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 2 for attire pics.  Credit and thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!

---------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/15/2019

Larry Zybszko
Larry-Zbyszko-2-K19-CAW01.png

--------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/11/2019

Big Josh
Big-Josh-2-K19-CAW01.png

--------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/7/2019

Abdullah The Butcher
Butcher-2-K19-CAW01.png

------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 1/4/2019

Cactus Jack
Cactus-Jack-2-K19-CAW01.png

See page 2 for attire pics

---------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 12/31/2018

Vinnie Vegas
Vinnie-Vegas-2-K19-CAW01.png

--------------------------------------------------------

Update:  Uploaded 12/27/2018

Mr. Hughes
Mr-Hughes-2-K19-CAW01.png

Update:  Uploaded 12/26/2018

"The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff
Nikita-Koloff-2-K19-CAW01.png

------------------------

Uploaded 12/19/2018

Terry Funk
Funk-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Gary Hart
Gary-Hart-2-K19-CAW01.png

------------------------

Uploaded 12/15/2018

"Handsome" Harley Race
Harley-Race-2-K19-CAW01.png

and

Lex Luger alt attires
Luger-Edit-2-K19-01.png

Brian F'n Pillman
Pillman-2-K19-CAW01.png

Pillman-2-K19-CAW02.png

Pillman-2-K19-CAW03.png

Pillman-2-K19-CAW04.png

Pillman-2-K19-CAW05.png

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith for his moveset!  This is a WWF/ECW hybrid that I made mostly for downloads while I work on other attires, but I figure it was needed considering the top downloaded Pillman uses Fandango's vest.  I wanted to make the WWF tights logos sparkle like I did last year but the inverse logo material trick doesn't seem to work this year (or at least not with the Pillman tights) as you can see the material logo underneath, no matter what I did.  I did what I could by putting designs on top of them, so I guess on the bright side, he uses less logos this year. 

He's uploaded on Replicant13, and I'll have at least one more version of Pillman coming sooner than later.

WCW Ravishing Rick Rude
Rude-2-K19-01.png

Rude-2-K19-02.png

Rude-2-K19-03.png

Rude is by Keith Majors, and it has the logos for 6 attires hidden with our opacity trick.  There's 3 sets of tights in attire slot 1, and another 3 in attire slot 2, so if an attire you want isn't visible, just set the opacity of the logos you don't want to 0 and boost the opacity of the logos/tights you want him to wear.  He comes with a moveset too, so be sure to copy that over the on-disc Rude moveset before you set him as an alt attire. 

WCW Rude is uploaded on Keith's ExplodedJoker81 account.

For anyone wondering, we're NOT doing ECW this year.  We did it for 2 years in a row and considering the crappy weapon physics this year (tables that disappear upon breaking), removal of weapons from certain matchtypes, removal of Cactus Jack and the ECW arenas, the logo thieves on CC, etc...  we both wanted to do something different.

Edited by Replicant13
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

30 minutes ago, ozzmonkey said:

Great work as always!

So are you just going for old school legends this year? If so, I can't wait to see what you and Keith Majors have planned!

Thanks man.  Right now the plan is NWA/WCW covering 1989-1993 (and possibly some 1994 before Hogan got there).  This version of Pillman is to (hopefully) get more upload slots sooner, as I've got a pure WCW version in the works. 

And even though Race didn't wrestle during the time we're covering, he managed a lot of guys back then, plus I really wanted to add a Starrcade version of him to go along with all the Flair DLC.

Keith uploaded DDP '92 today for anyone interested

DDP92-2-K19-01.png

DDP92-2-K19-02.png

One of us might make a 1993 or Freebirds manager attire down the line, but that'll be a while as there's a lot of other guys we have planned.

DDP is uploaded on ExplodedJoker81, and he comes with an updated moveset for the time (meaning NO Diamond Cutter) so be sure to copy that over the in-game moveset if you plan on doing pre-NWO WCW.

And I should have Harley Race up either tonight or tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Thrashcan666 said:

Super psyched for this! Are you guys going to do Scotty Flamingo by chance?

Scott Levi is my favorite wrestler so...... we are doing WCW 1989-93/4ish so I guess we will see

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Thrashcan666 said:

Super psyched for this! Are you guys going to do Scotty Flamingo by chance?

I can almost guarantee that Scotty will get made.  The only thing that sucks is the hair choices but I'll figure something out.  Pretty much everyone from 89-94 is in play as long as I can find good face pics, but I can't imagine doing this roster without Scotty Flamingo.

And Harley Race has been uploaded!  See the OP for face pics.

"Handsome" Harley Race
Harley-Race-2-K19-CAW02.png

His first attire is the one I was really hoping 2K would give us considering we got the Flair CE and Starrcade 83 arena, but nope.
Harley-Race-2-K19-CAW03.png

And I made 2 manager attires for people to choose between (or you can keep them and copy them around when using them)

Harley-Race-2-K19-CAW04.png

Harley-Race-2-K19-CAW05.png

Also Keith made alt attires for one of Harley's protégés...

Lex Luger
Luger-Edit-2-K19-01.png

You can use Luger as a CAW (not an alt attire) because his call name is in the game, plus it keeps Cole from talking about the Lex Express non-stop :) If you do use him as an alt; be sure to copy his moveset over the in-game one.

And there should be more to come sometime this week.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

That Harley looks fantastic! I'm going to replace the other one I have with yours. Thanks for doing that. By the way, have you ever made a Larry Zybysko? I'd love to have one for classic dream matches with Harley.  

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, wynnebag said:

That Harley looks fantastic! I'm going to replace the other one I have with yours. Thanks for doing that. By the way, have you ever made a Larry Zybysko? I'd love to have one for classic dream matches with Harley.  

Thank you!  Yup Larry Z is definitely in the works.  I'm not sure when he'll be coming but I'm thinking I'll try and put him out at the same time as some other Dangerous Alliance members.  It sucks they removed him from the roster this year, even though I know most people didn't care if he was in the game he was cool to have. 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 1:15 PM, Replicant13 said:

Thank you!  Yup Larry Z is definitely in the works.  I'm not sure when he'll be coming but I'm thinking I'll try and put him out at the same time as some other Dangerous Alliance members.  It sucks they removed him from the roster this year, even though I know most people didn't care if he was in the game he was cool to have. 

Bless you! Larry Z is one of my favorite heels of all time. I'm very familiar with his career, so I'd be more than happy to make a move list if that would be helpful to attach to your CAW. You have a ton of ability with creating the accuracy of the CAWS, so I'm excited to see when you have a chance to create that one. 

3 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

I know it's not WCW but could you do USA and Narcissist Lugar?

No guarantees but I'll see what I can do.  I actually started making Narcissist logos for Luger back in 2K16 but I never used them so maybe it's about time I finish those up and put them to use :p

42 minutes ago, wynnebag said:

Bless you! Larry Z is one of my favorite heels of all time. I'm very familiar with his career, so I'd be more than happy to make a move list if that would be helpful to attach to your CAW. You have a ton of ability with creating the accuracy of the CAWS, so I'm excited to see when you have a chance to create that one. 

Thanks!  Keith does all the movesets but I appreciate the offer.  I've got Larry's face started but there's still a ways to go, so I'm thinking I'll have him going in a couple of weeks. Most likely after the new year, but I'll keep you posted.

Also Keith just put this one up...

The Diamond Stud
Diamond-Stud-2-K19-01.png

Diamond-Stud-2-K19-02.png

He's uploaded on ExplodedJoker81.  Be sure to use him as a CAW as he's got a custom moveset and entrance, plus the call name is in the game.

And if all goes as planned, I should have 2 new caws -- a wrestler and a manager -- up tomorrow. 

• Like 1

These 2 just went up, I don't have time to put pics together yet but here's a quick look...

Terry-Funk-and-Gary-Hart-Preview01.png

Gary Hart probably won't be up for long as I only have one open upload slot now, but Funk needed his J-Tex manager.  I got off easy not having to do Funk's 90's era tights but it was cool to do a younger Terry for a change, and his entrance gear took a lot of work..

I'll post pics later tonight, but in the meantime, they're up on Replicant13 for anyone interested.  Funk has I Quit Clash/Halloween Havoc 89 and GAB '89 attires, while Hart's attires work for managing both Terry and Great Muta.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Replicant13 said:

These 2 just went up, I don't have time to put pics together yet but here's a quick look...

Terry-Funk-and-Gary-Hart-Preview01.png

Gary Hart probably won't be up for long as I only have one open upload slot now, but Funk needed his J-Tex manager.  I got off easy not having to do Funk's 90's era tights but it was cool to do a younger Terry for a change, and his entrance gear took a lot of work..

I'll post pics later tonight, but in the meantime, they're up on Replicant13 for anyone interested.  Funk has I Quit Clash/Halloween Havoc 89 and GAB '89 attires, while Hart's attires work for managing both Terry and Great Muta.

Oh, my. Late 80s Funk uploaded and I'm guessing Muta incoming. This is just getting better and better.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Thrashcan666 said:

Great work! Thanks for all the hours you guys put into this. I'm beyond psyched to see the rest!

16 hours ago, ozzmonkey said:

Oh, my. Late 80s Funk uploaded and I'm guessing Muta incoming. This is just getting better and better.

Thanks guys!  Yup Muta is definitely on our list, I haven't stated him yet but he'll be sooner than later.

Here's the pics of yesterday's uploads.  Face pics are in the OP...

Gary Hart
Gary-Hart-2-K19-CAW02.png

He was on our list of guys that were needed, but good face pics were impossible to find.  While watching some old WCW PPVs I came across a good backstage interview with him, and the rest came together really quick.  The facial hair options suck but then again, they do for pretty much everybody.

If anything, I really wish the game had dress pants that were pulled up Grandpa-style (way higher along the stomach) but there wasn't anything I could do about that.

Gary-Hart-2-K19-CAW03.png

The first attire is from the I Quit Clash and Halloween Havoc

Gary-Hart-2-K19-CAW04.png

And the alt attire is from WCW TV where he managed Muta leading up to Halloween Havoc 89.

I should mention too that Gary Hart has half a moveset -- He only wrestled in the 60's and early 70's, and I have no plans to use him as a wrestler.  BUT as a manager, he can taunt, do strong strikes, running grapples, etc.  So he's got moves that can be used if you decide to control him as a manager.

Terry Funk
Funk-2-K19-CAW02.png

I had made late-90's Funk 3 years in a row so it was a nice change to make a younger version of him.  Sure, I got off easy not having to do his tights this year, but his entrance attires took a good amount of work.

Funk-2-K19-CAW03.png

Attire 1 is from Clash of the Champions IX (the I Quit match against Flair) and also at Halloween Havoc 89 (Funk/Muta vs Flair/Sting in a thunder cage)

Funk-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 2 is from the Great American Bash '89 (vs Flair)

They're both uploaded on my Replicant13 account, and Keith and I should have at least one more guy coming before the holidays.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Thanks again Replicant. Easily and by far the best Terry Funk CAW I've seen in any game for any system, all the way back to the PS2 days!

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Thanks 1

This one just went up...

"The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff
Nikita-Koloff-2-K19-CAW02.png

See the OP for face pics

I did 1991-92 attires for him since that's when this project is based, so no red/CCCP singlets as that was more for when Ivan and Krusher Kruschev were around.

Attire 1 is from his Russian chain match against Sting at the Great American Bash 1991

Nikita-Koloff-2-K19-CAW03.png

And attire 2 is his 1992 face look, based on Halloween Havoc 92 (vs Vader)

Nikita-Koloff-2-K19-CAW04.png

He's set as a heel but if anyone wants a decent face entrance for attire 2 let me know and I'll post it. 

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset!  He's uploaded on Replicant13, and if anyone still needs Gary Hart, be sure to get him today as he'll probably be replaced by someone new tomorrow.

• Like 2

That Nikita Koloff is on point. Any chance you would be willing to make a Russian outfit version too? Most of my CAW's are the retro version, and this is the best Nikita face I've ever seen. Either way, terrific job!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, wynnebag said:

That Nikita Koloff is on point. Any chance you would be willing to make a Russian outfit version too? Most of my CAW's are the retro version, and this is the best Nikita face I've ever seen. Either way, terrific job!

Thanks!  And you mean something like this? :)

Nikita-Koloff-2-K19-CAW05.png

I just re-uploaded Nikita with a 3rd (1987-88) attire, so if anyone wants this version, get him soon.  He's only 1 new logo and the original 2 attires are still there.  You'll want to remove the headband when using this attire in matches.

• Like 2

This one went up last night

Mr. Hughes
Mr-Hughes-2-K19-CAW02.png

I know he's not the most popular wrestler (and that's putting it mildly), but I've made him 4 years in a row now because he's essential to so many mid-90's rosters.  in the period of WCW we're covering, was Harley Race's personal bodyguard and had a decent feud with Ron Simmons.

Mr-Hughes-2-K19-CAW03.png

Of course 2K hasn't added any short sleeve dress shirts with a tie (or even just plain short sleeve dress shirts, as I'd just use a logo for it) but he did wear long sleeves from time to time.  All of the glasses fit kind of weird on him so I had to go with the Bret Hart style shades, although they were probably the closest in-game option to what he really wore anyways.

Mr-Hughes-2-K19-CAW04.png

Thanks to Keith tweaking my old Hughes set and bringing it up to date for 2K19.  Hughes is up on Replicant13, but I probably won't leave him up for too long since there's only so much I can do with the slots I have right now, and I'd like to get at least one more CAW out before the new year.  So if you want him, get him soon :)

• Like 1

Our last CAW of 2018 just got uploaded...

Vinnie Vegas
Vinnie-Vegas-2-K19-CAW02.png

See the OP for his face photo

2K's Kevin Nash model is one of their better looking legends, but this had to be done in order to change his hair and make him look younger.  Hopefully it was worth it.

Attire 1 is his post-Oz Vinnie Vegas debut look.

Vinnie-Vegas-2-K19-CAW03.png

Here's his attire 1 entrance gear...

Vinnie-Vegas-2-K19-CAW04.png

And attire 2 is his Vegas Connection look that he also wore later on when teaming with Big Sky.

Vinnie-Vegas-2-K19-CAW05.png

Now I considered doing Oz attires, and I tried... but there's just way too many restrictions to make it worth doing.  I got this far...
Vinnie-Vegas-Oz01.png
...but that was about all I could do since all the high collar capes/robes conflict with facial hair.  Plus there's no all-green lighting in entrance mode.  But anyone who wants to can add wrinkles to him and change the hair to make a more current look or even his short white hair TNA look.  (And sorry, no Master Blaster attires :p)

As always, credit and huge thanks to Keith Majors for his moveset! 

He's uploaded on Replicant13, and if anyone still needs Nikita Koloff, get him soon because there should be another guy coming sometime this week.

• Like 1

Vinnie Vegas...that takes me back. That Vegas/Diamond Studd tag team was a good midcard act. Who knew that the Diamond Mine would turn out The Outsiders and "People's Champ" DDP just 4-5 years later?

I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2019. So many possibilities, from legends to comedy acts.

Edited by ozzmonkey
  • Too Sweet 1

I figured we'd start the new year off with a bang... or a BANG BANG

Cactus-Jack-2-K19-Preview01.png

WCW era Cactus Jack is uploaded!  He's got 4 attires so pick and choose the ones you want.  I'll post pics tomorrow once I get everything sorted out.

And anyone who still needs/wants Vinnie Vegas, try to get him soon because another new CAW will be taking his place in a couple days at the most.